Wasabi Power Battery for Pentax D-LI90 and Pentax 645D, 645Z, K-01, K-3, K-5, K-5 II, K-5 IIs, K-7
|Price:||$14.99 & FREE Shipping|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Rechargeable lithium-ion battery for Pentax D-LI90
- Premium Japanese cells for longer battery life with no memory effect
- Completely compatible with the Pentax charger
- Rated at 7.2V and 2300mAh for a 20% longer run time than the Pentax original
- Includes DLI90 battery with 3-year manufacturer warranty
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
|Battery Type||Lithium Ion|
|Package Height||0.8 x 1.8 x 2.4 inches|
|Shipping Weight||0.15 pounds|
Compatible with the following Pentax models:
Top Customer Reviews
So who knows, maybe it will cease to hold a charge faster than the OEM battery, but with my only-occasional usage pattern I'm unable to ever find out.
No way would I ever pay 4x as much for the Pentax branded battery, that's for sure.
I own Wasabi Power for my Pentax MX-1 and it lasts more than the original one.
In the case of the D-LI90, I have noticed that it's lasting a little less than the original Pentax battery. Maybe it needs more charging/discharging cycles? Time will tell.
Anyway, Wasabi Power is a great value and I highly recommend it.
1. Price, this battery is hard to beat price wise compared to the cost of a second Pentax battery.
2. Extra power! This battery is rated at 2300 ma while the original battery is ratted at 2100 ma which gives me a lot of extra power for more pictures.
3. The battery charges on the Pentax charger without any problems.
4. The battery is a perfect fit on the Pentax K5-II camera.
What I did not like:
1. The battery did not come with a cover to protect the battery leads from shorting out when carried with other camera equipment.
I would highly recommend this battery to anyone needing an extra battery or a replacement battery.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
The battery looked like it was charging, but only seems to hold a minimal charge because the camera dies after a surprisingly few number of photos or a surprisingly short video. Read morePublished 5 days ago by Walt
Great value. I've had it for months now and it performs at least as well as the OEM item.Published 2 months ago by Sirrah PdT
Rated higher in mAH than the Pentax battery, but repeatedly delivered lower life.
Began to swell after about two months of use, making it no longer an easy fit into the... Read more
Charged quickly and using as backup to original. Great price and seemingly same quality as Pentax OEM.Published 5 months ago by BrnD
So far,so good! It holds its charge well and charges quickly, in all respects, like oem equipment.Published 9 months ago by Douglass Carter
Arrived on schedule. I've used it a few times in my K-3 and it works fine.Published 10 months ago by Richard Stockwell