|Brand Name||Wasabi Power|
|Item Weight||6.4 ounces|
|Package Dimensions||9.5 x 4.4 x 1.9 inches|
|Item model number||ACC-CLUTCH-001|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
Wasabi Power Clutch (Power Bank Hand Grip) for Compact Digital Cameras, GoPro Cameras, GoPro HERO9 Black, GoPro MAX, Action Cameras, and Smartphones
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25.00 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99 . (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
|Battery Weight||184 Grams|
|Item Weight||6.4 Ounces|
About this item
- CAPACITY :: Get 5200mAh of extended CLUTCH power -- in your hand and when you need it; Premium cells for longer battery life and run-time
- COMPATIBILITY :: Works with all GoPro mount cameras; Requires Frame or Skeleton housing for access to USB ports (not included); HERO8 Black requires Media Mod or alternate door for USB access; Works with small cameras using tripod socket mount; Works with phones or small cameras up to 3 inches wide
- COMFORT :: Rubberized silicone 8" handle for all-day comfort and grip; Adjustable wrist strap to keep it close; Weighs less than 7oz; Short USB cables for less clutter
- CAPABILITY :: Power indicator lets you know how much power you have left; Input = 5V, 1A; Output = 5V, 1A; Capacity = 5200mAh; ROHS/CE certified; Grade A cells for increased lifespan and recharge cycles
- COMPONENTS :: Includes Wasabi Power Clutch power hand grip, adjustable wrist strap, thumb screw, mini-USB cable, micro-USB cable, USB-C cable, tripod socket mount, smartphone mount; All items include 3-year Wasabi Power warranty
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Get the power you need in the palm of your hand with the Wasabi Power CLUTCH power hand grip. This GoPro handle features 5200mAh of extra battery storage, the CLUTCH functions as a portable power bank, ready to go when you need it. Its the perfect companion for all-day adventures when you'd rather be focused on filming instead of swapping batteries. Perfect for the GoPro MAX as a GoPro MAX grip. Our GoPro MAX accessories are compatible with all OEM products. Also works with the new GoPro HERO 9 Black!
Compatible with all GoPro cameras with a skeleton or frame housing to provide USB access (housing not included). Not for use in wet conditions. HERO8 Black requires Media Mod or alternate side door for USB access.
Weight: 6.4 oz
Length: 8 inches
Input: Micro USB, 5V, 1A
Output: USB, 5V, 1A
1 x CLUTCH Power Hand Grip
1 x Wrist Strap -- Adjustable and Removable
1 x Thumb Screw
1 x Charging Cable -- USB to Micro-USB
1 x Charging Cable -- USB to Mini-USB
1 x Charging Cable -- USB to USB Type-C
1 x Smartphone Adjustable Clamp
1 x Tripod Mount Adapter
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
This power clutch is able to charge the gopro battery but fails when you start recording. Everything will look good until you hit the record button then either the unit will freeze or turn off.
With a lot of debugging because I didn't think it was the clutch's issue at first, I went through 2 gopro units and 2 sd cards, one of which was off the recommended list. Then I suspected the clutch. Remove the charging cable, no problem.
Plug it in, immediate problem. I plugged the gopro into a powerbank and had no issues at all. I tried removing the gopro battery and powering only from the clutch and at first it would work but shuts off in a few seconds.
I know plenty of people use this on other gopros but my conclusion as of right now is that the hero 7 black requires just a bit more than this clutch can handle.
I am in the process of RMAing and will try it again and will update this review if my first unit might have been faulty.
UPDATE: RMA unit came in quickly but alas, it failed the same way right off the bat. As soon as I hit record, the gopro shuts off. I hope there is a new clutch that is released that supports the hero 7 black because this would have been perfect for my needs.
Clamp down for two hours ready to go. Holding the bar the camera is mounted on right side and Cam mount on left with shoe facing you.
This allows Mic and Power CLUTCH to plug into GoPro mic cable and the cable to plug into camera. You may need to glue down tape to GoPro mic cable. It will not hurt it since it is ugly already and can still can be used in other set ups.Have fun with Wasabi Power CLUTCH. Stay safe
Gopro users: This is not part of the review, but you will need to buy a gopro holder that has access to the charging port(See picture of product for example), or cut a hole in the side of one of the clear cases that you already have. Many videos on how to do this on youtube.