Industrial Deals Beauty Summer Reading STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Shop Popular Services  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 33 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 36 reviews
on August 8, 2013
I was a little skeptical when reading the other review, mostly just because it was the only review. After purchasing this battery (shipped VERY fast btw) I noticed it charges fast and holds a LONG charge. Much longer than the stock battery. It doesn't seem as hard to get out of the camera as the first reviewer stated, but I can see what she is talking about...it's a bit more snug than the OEM battery. Overall GREAT product, very happy with price, purchase and shipping.
on June 22, 2017
I've only used one of the batteries thus far in my Samsung Digital Camera, and I must say it works just fine! And I'm so glad it came with a wall charger, so I can charge the original battery that came with the camera. I've read other reviews about how tight of a fit it is once inserted in the camera, but I didn't have any issues getting it out, nor did I have to use any form of tool to remove it.
on June 1, 2013
When I first ordered these batteries I wasn't to sure on what I would get. The batteries fit a little snug into the camera and don't slide in and out like the OEM ones. All you need is a fingernail to get these out. I used them for the first time yesterday on a trip to the zoo with the grand kids and they work flawlessly. At 1/3 the cost of just one OEM battery I couldn't be happier with my decision to buy theses. Shipping was amazingly fast as well.
on October 1, 2015
DO NOT BUY THIS ITEM FOR A SAMSUNG CAMERA. It will not work. I unfortunately did not use these in time to return them. They look the same initially, but upon close examination, they are not the same. The Samsung battery has three silver lines across the bottom. These have four. Also, once you put this into the camera--watch out. I had to take my camera to Best Buy and have the Geek Squad remove the battery. Also, the charger that comes with this will not charge the Samsung battery.
So, save yourself the trouble. Spend the extra money and simply get the extra battery from Samsung. This is one time that my best friend Amazon couldn't help.
on September 15, 2014
For the original Samsung Galaxy Camera this works very well. I don't know about other products however, some people seem to have complained about battery size issues (there is a slight difference but it didn't effect my camera at all). I can only say I didn't have any size issues with my Samsung Galaxy Camera and I like the mechanism and batteries + was the best deal out there :) Satisfied.
on September 17, 2015
I have always found Wasabi batteries to be of high quality and of high endurance. These are no exception! The multi use charger means you can bring it with you and top off the batteries in the car if the need arises.
on November 8, 2014
This charger stopped working after about half a dozen uses. The batteries that came with it are still usable, but I have to charge them within the device itself which is what I was trying to avoid,
on October 12, 2016
Great batteries for a good price, they fit perfectly fine and now I have a spare battery, great product!
on January 18, 2017
Battery fit just fine in my EK-GC1. A real value.
on September 1, 2013
The batteries are slightly thicker than the original Samsung battery and you need to pry it out to remove it from the camera. The problem is the insulator wrapping they use is slightly thicker than the original. The wrapper overlaps about 1/2" and creates the tight fit. I cut back the 1/2" overlapped section and the fit is better but still not free fitting like the original.

I considered removing the entire wrapper but after doing some voltage chacks, the metal case under the insulator is tied to the negative lead. Not sure what would happen placing that battery in the camera without the insulator wrap. Probably nothing since it's the ground lead but I also don't want to smoke a new GC110 camera.

Just cutting the 1/2" overlap off the wrap does not expose the metal casing underneath if done correctly. It does make the battery fit slightly better but you still need to tap the case against you palm to remove the battery from the case.

On the plus side the battery offers 300mAh over the original Samsung 1650mAh battery. The batteries and the charger have the CE symbol but lacks any UL approval. If you look at your Samsung charger you will find the UL symbol signifying it is at least listed.