Industrial Deals HPC Save up to 90% on textbooks Womens Ski Trip Essentials nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Kidz Bop All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop modern furniture and decor Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Three new members of the Echo family Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now

on December 31, 2014
I have Wasabi batteries for two different cameras. They are as good, or possibly better, than the original batteries that came with the cameras. I can take a boatload of pictures per charge and these batteries hold a charge for a long time when I don't use my cameras for fairly long periods. I will always look for a Wasabi battery whenever I need a replacement or an extra for my various cameras. I wish Wasabi made batteries for all my rechargeable devices.
on July 26, 2017
These didn't work AT ALL with our LUMIX, despite checking the listing to see they claimed to be compatible
on July 15, 2017
Been using this battery for months now as a backup. It doesn't have near the battery life as the factory battery.
In my line or work as a home inspector. Wondering if the battery is going to last is not comfortable.
on April 27, 2017
Not much better than the old worn out battery I replaced. Runs down quickly. I've changed my mind about another Wasabi purchase I was considering.
on June 14, 2012
I bought the Wasabi Power Battery as a spare for my new Panasonic DMC-FH25. It arrived quickly and appears to be an exact replacement for the one that came with the camera. I charged it in about the same amount of time as the original battery. I expect to use it to extend my picture-taking as I travel later this summer.
02-22-2016 update: I am still using this battery two years later. While it doesn't seem to hold a charge as long or take as many pictures as the original battery, it does give me a backup to use when I am recharging my original battery.
on July 5, 2013
I now have 9 batteries for all the Panasonic lumix cameras I have. I use the cameras to record music videos, and every week the cameras are running for nearly 4 hours. 7 batteries do the job for three Panasonic lumix cameras when constantly used for 4 hours. The two extra are bonus for when I have extra gigs to record. This battery will also fit the SZ-01 that has been sold in walmart stores, and should fit the SZ-3 camera as well, among other models. I personally own two SZ-01, and an SZ-7 for stereo recording.
on June 7, 2017
We were in Mexico on vacation, I order this battery for my water camera, it took one charge and died. So as far as pictures under water one hour. For the whole vacation.
on March 11, 2013
Over the years, I have ordered several Wasabi batteries, for a variety of different electronic devices (mostly cameras) They always appear to be well made, and they seem to hold a charge and hold up well to multiple recharging. Oh, and they are reasonably priced. I guess you can buy batteries for less, but I trust this brand to be reliable, and they have been. I also still smile when charging them and see "Wasabi power". I happen to like Wasabi peas, and find it funny that I own batteries that are named wasabi, too!
on March 13, 2014
What can I say.
Better than original equipment.
This is the one that stays in the camera because it lasts longer.
Recommended
on December 27, 2013
I've had this over a year and don't understand the hype, it doesn't last any longer than the 800mah battery that came with the battery