Bubble Witch Saga 3 BCA Month Beauty Magazine Deals Hallo nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited Electronics Gift Guide $69.99 Handmade Gift Shop hgg17 Save $30 on a Deep Cleaning Appointment raydonovanfinale raydonovanfinale raydonovanfinale  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 All-New Kindle Oasis South Park Shop Now HTL17_gno

on August 3, 2011
Wasabi Power Battery and Charger Kit for Panasonic - I purchased this kit for my Panasonic Lumix DMC-FH25 camera and have been very pleased! Both batteries that came with the kit fit perfectly into the camera. Both charge quickly and maintain the charge. I took this kit with my camera to Disney World expecting to have to charge the 2 batteries and take the spare along in case I'd run out of battery. I used the camera ALL DAY and never needed to change to the spare battery. I charged the battery at night just to be cautious but never ran out of battery power - even after taking over 500 pictures in Disney! Blue Nook (the company) shipped very quickly and efficiently, and phoned to ask if I was satisfied with the product. I highly recommend both this charger kit and Blue Nook!
on August 5, 2011
Just bought a LUmix camera and needed a back up battery. replacements were just outrageously priced. finaly I found the wasabi deal and at $22 for two batteries and a charger was less than half the price of what I was originally looking to have to pay. In addition the 1100 mah battery is almost double the energy of the Lumix battery. Could not be happier.
on May 13, 2016
I put this battery in my Panasonic Lumix DMC-SZ7 and the camera gave me this message, "This battery cannot be used." With a little investigation I discovered that Panasonic has embedded code in their cameras so no 3rd party batteries will work. The product description says it will work but it will not. Also I placed my OEM battery in the Wasabi charger because I did not know if my charger was broken or the battery and now my OEM battery is ruined because it now gives the dreaded, "This battery cannot be used" error message and turns the camera off. The OEM battery costs $25 bucks more that I paid for the camera at retail. So the moral of the story, don't buy Panasonic and don't buy wasabi batteries. Below is the Panasonic no support page describing the situation. Amazon should not sell any of these batteries that say they will work in Panasonic cameras because they WILL NOT WORK. All I can figure is the reviews are all fake to get you to buy. I am a real customer and returned this item!

[...]
on February 18, 2012
We have a DMC-FH25 camera, and needed a spare battery. The camera manual is very clear they do not recommend the use of aftermarket batteries, but in shopping around we found that Panasonic has taken the low road with tremendously overpriced spare batteries.

The good news is that the Wasabi batteries and charger kit work well. The kit comes with two batteries, a charger, a car adapter, and a European plug adapter, all for less than just a Panasonic-branded battery. Oh, and the Wasabi batteries are 1100mAh, compared with the Panasonic batteries, which are 660mAh, so each Wasabi battery gives almost double the life of a Panasonic battery on a single charge.

The car charger and European plug adapters are a bonus, as well. Overall, this kit is a great addition for anyone looking to make life with easier with their rechargeable Panasonic cameras, but who don't want to pay for needlessly overpriced, name-brand accessories.
on July 12, 2012
What a wonderful surprise this Wasabi Power Battery Charger Kit was when I rec'd it! I remembered that I had ordered it, (so very inexpensive, even for me it wasn't a big chunk of change) but sure didn't realize it was coming with the additional batteries AND the dual ability power cord, too ! I carry at least one, more then likely 2 cameras with me at all times, having the worlds most gorgeous grandchildren I have to be prepared to snap a shot of any one of the munchkins monumental moments that may happen to occur @ a moments notice. Whit this great little package I can recharge my batteries & be ready for the next family, after using up all the power on the 1st one in the morning, off to the next in the afternoon & without this addition I may have missed the first steps of a my blue eyed beauty "Little Miss La---n" ! Delivered right on time, priced at a price that even a shoe-string budget like mine could buy with ease & add that it came with an cool little adapter for the cord..Oh yea, I'll buy from this company again! This is one of my favorite purchases so far from Amazon & I've been buying for the last 5-6 years.
on July 26, 2014
I was am very happy with this purchase! I was a little worried that maybe the generic battery wouldn't fit but the Panasonic one was so much more money and i REALLY wanted an external charger. This came with the charger and TWO batteries- too good of a deal to pass up, especially given all the positive reviews. They fit perfectly and worked perfectly. I charged one of the batteries inside the camera as well and it charged up just the same as the original. Now I have 3 batteries at the ready! I do love my Panasonic SZ02- such great pictures for a little point and shoot- but I didn't love that I had to use the camera to charge the battery because sometimes you want to charge the backup while you are using the camera! Now I have batteries and charging options coming out my ears!! I love knowing I can click away to my hearts content without worrying about that dreaded battery symbol appearing. The battery does seem a little loose when you put it in the charger but actually it isn't loose and it begins charging immediately. I think it seems like it doesn't fit because it goes in without any kind of pushing or snapping into place that you would normally expect. The battery (at least on mine) is seated solidly on the charger and the red light comes on and stays on til it turns green (about 2 hours). I couldn't be happier with this purchase.!
on December 20, 2013
This was a great deal. My most pressing issue with the Lumix camera was, when shooting
action shots on the soccer field last season, the power came down fast due to weather conditions, and
using the zoom feature repeatedly, perhaps over cycling_powering up/down the camera, all to follow the
field action.

Now I can just pop-in a fresh battery, actually now I have 2 reserve batteries(these go about 22% longer
than the OEM -supplied one which came standard with the Lumix. The charger has more output current
drive at 500mA vs. 430mA than OEM issued charger. That means you can charge your original
900 mA_hr battery about 14% faster, or the larger capacity batteries in about the same time.

I have not attempted to use the cigarette lighter cable in the car as of yet. My car does not have one,
and I am considering what the minimum solar charging rig would look like(size, weight, etc.)
IMO, that would be the next step here.

Satisfied !!!
on July 9, 2017
These were okay for a few years, but then just stopped holding a charge. I like the DOT-01 better. The charger was also kind of cheap and didn't always have a good connection when charging.
on December 11, 2011
The Batteries are amazing. I bought the batteries because of the higher 1100 mAh (micro amps), than my original battery @ 660 mAh. They truly last almost double the time as my original, so the mAh is very accurate. Do not purchase thia kit for the charger. The charger housing compartment is slightly larger than the battery causing the battery to be loose and not charge (unless, you have a lot of time on your hands to hold the battery at a 45 degree angle while pushing on the battery). Buy the kit just for the two amazing batteries. Note to Seller: FIX THE CHARGER PLEASE!
on September 13, 2013
Battery life of my Panasonic FH27 camera is not long with the factory supplied 660 MAH battery. About a year ago I bought an aftermarket Wasabi 1100 MAH battery from Amazon (it was about $12 for one, as I recall) and it has performed better than I expected - no problems with it at all. Still, there have been a couple times on extended day trips when both the factory and aftermarket batteries were exhausted before I had a chance to recharge.

When I saw a pair of Wasabi 1100 MAH batteries for under $20, with a bonus of a charger with domestic and international plugs and car adapter to boot, it was an obvious choice. I ordered, they came quickly (a full day before promised), and they both charged with no problem (one in the factory charger, one in the Wasabi charger). Each took a couple hours to charge - I did not time them precisely, but the times seemed comparable. Recharge times do vary - depending on how much a battery is discharged, but neither is a "quick" charger. Both have worked through a full day of still picture and video shooting so far.

I have not tried the car adapter with the Wasabi charger yet, but I can verify everything else works well. Given the performance of my initial 1100 MAH battery I expect a relatively long life from these as well. Of course, no battery lasts forever, but these Wasabi batteries appear good enough that today's rate of device obsolescence may make that issue moot. Even if not, for the price, I have no hesitation in recommending these aftermarket batteries - Panasonic's spare battery price, for an inferior capacity battery, is much higher.

Update 11/2015
Downgraded to 2 stars for disappointing battery life and loss of capacity. One battery died completely (would not charge) after 3 months. The second battery still works, but probably only has 500 mAh capacity at best, as it operates the camera after charging for only half as long as Panasonic's original 895 mAh battery. Am going to try a different manufacturer's replacement battery instead. On the plus side, the charger still appears to work, but clearly was not a bargain bundled with batteries that do not perform.