Bubble Witch Saga 3 BCA Month Beauty Magazine Deals Hallo nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited Electronics Gift Guide $69.99 Handmade Gift Shop hgg17 Save $30 on a Deep Cleaning Appointment raydonovanfinale raydonovanfinale raydonovanfinale  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 All-New Kindle Oasis South Park Shop Now HTL17_gno

on June 2, 2015
I purchased this after reading the many reviews written by others, and on another battery+charger for my Sony A6000. I was very hesitant due to some poor reviews citing battery discharging even when not used, etc. I got the order quickly and tested them right off. After using and charging them for a few days, I was content enough about their functioning well and in gusty cold condition even, that I put aside the original batteries purchased when I got my A6000 (1 Sony original and a ProMaster generic). These batteries charge slightly faster in the charger and maintain their battery use levels as well as the originals I had purchased. I am truly happy. At one point of a busy shoot day, the battery lasted over four hours of shooting, camera on/off constantly, and even a few flash pixs, and still had a bit of juice remaining! That would not be the case as compared to the original batteries, all dying within two hours no matter what, and even LESS in cold weather. I am indeed happy with these and appreciate the honest truthful reviews written by others enabling me to make an intelligent decision!
review image review image
11 comment| 94 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on May 20, 2016
Having a battery recharger on hand proved helpful (perhaps I should say, necessary) several times during a recent one-month long journey. Because these rechargers are compact in size, I could keep one or two in my purse or camera case at all times. There were times when I had both plugged into an electrical outlet on a conference room wall while I concentrated on the material being presented. These rechargers have also been used at home, in restaurants, hotel rooms, and airports. They are small enough to take anywhere. The rechargers have a small orange-colored light that changes to green when the battery is recharged. My camera batteries fit firmly into my two rechargers but were easily released when I was ready to insert them into my camera. I carried two rechargers and extra batteries with me at all times, so I never had to worry about having my camera run out of power in the middle of a shoot. I have used these for about six weeks, and am pleased with them and the speed with which they recharge the batteries.
on September 13, 2017
Great price for 2 batteries and a charger.

However, I would not buy again. Frequently when I insert these Wasabi batteries into my camera it gives me an error saying something along the lines of "Incompatible battery. Please insert correct battery." It works after a few times but why even risk it? It would certainly cause you to miss some shots if you try to turn the camera on right away and try to take a photo and it gives you that error.

I wouldn't get it again.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on September 7, 2016
The charger is small and uses micro USB to charge so I can use the same charger that came with my Sony a6300 camera. The batteries have more capacity than the stock sony batteries coming in at 1300mAh. I think it might even run cooler than the stock battery as I've had better run time recording in 4k with my sony a6300 using these batteries. It's also very helpful to have a total of 3 batteries so I can swap them frequently to keep the a6300 cooler while recording 4k. Charger also works for the sony stock battery. This is a great little package and I highly recommend it.
on July 21, 2017
Don't waste your money. This is not comparable to the Sony Battery it is purported to replace. I own 2 of the Sony and 2 of the Wasabi Power models. The Sony will easily last an entire day (300+ photos) in my Sony A7Rii. The Wasabi won't make it until lunch. More than once I have been shooting and have gotten the, "Battery Exhausted" warning with this battery. The included Wasabi Charger is decent enough but there are better models out there. If you do not want to be disappointed at a critical moment in your photographic day, stick with the Sony OEM Battery.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on February 26, 2017
As a landscape and nature photographer most of the time I'm shooting outside hiking and backpacking to remote locations, and so I chose this particular version because of the USB powered charger. I usually have at least a battery pack on me, but for longer backpacking and car camping trips I also have solar chargers with me. So with this charger I'll be able to keep the batteries for my Sony a6000 charged for any length of trip, since I live in an area with lots of sun most of the year. For road tripping I can also use my USB charger adaptor which fits into the lighter socket of my car. I also liked the slightly different design of the charger, which holds the batteries upright. I find it's just a little quicker and easier to swap batteries in and out than my other chargers where the batteries lay flat. This is the first Wasabi Charger that I've seen with a USB cord, it's brilliant for outdoor and travel photographers to be able to charge up easily in the field, and I hope they come out with USB powered chargers for my other cameras too.

I have bought several Wasabi Charger Battery packs and always been very happy with them. This is the first time that I have had any kind of problem, and it was a minor one at that. The customer service I received from Blue Nook was stellar! After replying to their email supplying the details they needed so that they could replace the correct part they replied in less than 24 hours saying they were shipping out a replacement. I received it within 72 hours of replying to their email. I am very happy with both the product and customer service.
on October 10, 2017
I have purchased about 10 Wasabi brand batteries for my Canon 5DII & 5DIII cameras and now about 10 for my Sony A7R II. (this Sony eats batteries for wedding photography!!) And I have had about 80% of the performance level of the name brand batteries at 20% of the cost of OEM.
In the last batch of 4 batteries I purchased 1 was defective and Wasabi was quick to ship me a new one. They stand behind their product - A+ Customer Service!!
TOP 500 REVIEWERon January 6, 2016
These were purchased for my Sony A6000 as backups. You can never have enough batteries in your camera case. This was very reasonably priced as I was able to get two batteries, charger and dc cord for the price of less than one oem battery. I have used both these and my sony oem battery and I can honestly say I can not see a difference in run times. They are both solid batteries and the charger is of a similar build. There is nothing that I found flimsy or indicative they will not withstand the long run. Unless they die prematurely, I give them a five star rating. No negatives to report at this time. Great bang for the buck if you need some extra juice.
on August 17, 2017
After doing a lot of research and debating whether to purchase the Sony branded charger/extra batteries, I risked getting the Wasabi Power pack despite some reviews indicating the battery indicator would not show up on the screen. To my pleasant surprise, when I tested a Wasabi spare battery in my Sony a6000, the battery indicator was there! Also, cannot beat the price with 2 spare batteries, a really helpful plug-in charger, European adaptor, and car charger! Does what I need it to do and came at a really great price!
on June 9, 2017
I read some tips on using this for a5100 and apparently you shouldn't do it. In my experience, these are excellent batteries and work just as good as OEM batteries. Love having the security that I have plenty of juice to last an entire day or more of shooting photos/videos. Hub charger is excellent and compact. MicroUSB input. Indicator lights to quickly tell the charge vs fully charged status. Overall great product. I also have Wasabi batteries for the GoPro Hero 5 and those work great as well. So far so good Wasabi!