Washable Baby Safe Ink Print Kit for Hands & Feet
- Fade resistant ink made specifically for taking prints gives greater detail in baby footprints or handprints and no special paper required. Archive quality, acid free card stock included to help preserve keepsake though the years.
- Made in USA. Safe for newborns and pets - Non-toxic, latex free, and no harsh chemicals.
- Larger print surface can be used for adults and older children too.
- Improved washable footprint ink formula cleans off easily with soap and water.
- Two sets of larger 3x5 ink strips (total of 4 sheets) makes up to 4 - 8 keepsake prints for most children under 12 months.
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Works on most papers and porous surfaces such as baby handprint baseballs. Our premium quality ink strips specifically made for taking prints on young children pick up every fine detail of baby's print and resist fading over the years. Use more ink for very dark prints and less for lighter prints. Our larger sized ink strips be used for older children and adults too -- just apply multiply times to cover entire surface of hand or foot. Ink is easy to wipe off and is perfect for great looking, archive quality prints that resist fading over time. .
Each kit now comes with two included baby wipes or you can easily wash of with water. Our new and improved kit comes with two sets of 3x5 ink strips (total of 4 sheets) in a resealing bag, 4 blank, white acid-free 8.5 x 5.5 cards for taking prints, two individually wrapped moisturizing and hypoallergenic baby wipe, and detailed instructions with photos to help you take the best prints possible. Everything you need conveniently packaged to take along with you to the hospital to capture your newborn baby's first footprints.
Top Customer Reviews
1. Put lots of lotion on your child's feet or hand before you ink them. This make cleanup way easier.
2. Do it while they sleep. It's tempting to do while they are awake, but somehow they know you want them still and freak out the second you start this process.
3. Have extra baby wipes on hand. The provided wipe isn't enough to clean off.
4. Let whatever you stamp dry for a day or two. Don't touch it sooner.
Follow these directions and you will have great success with this product and memories to last a lifetime.
DISCLAIMER – I received this product at no cost in exchange for my honest opinion and review. No compensation was received for this review it is based off my experience with the product.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Great product it works wonderful, just make sure your baby is asleep use a bouncer chair to put the baby to sleep and use a white board to support the feet or hands while pressing... Read morePublished 27 days ago by Amazon Customer
I was needing to make paw prints for a surprise craft project for my sister, using her 3 furbabies so when I saw that this was safe for babies, I figured it had to be safe for the... Read morePublished 1 month ago by Casey
Great product, so easy to use. Very easy to clean up as well!Published 1 month ago by Amazon Customer
The ink that came with it seemed old and didn't work. Ended up using different ink from another company.Published 1 month ago by Amazon Customer
my husband ended up buying this and to make a heart print with my son's hands. Ended up being so adorable. I can't wait to get it framed. Read morePublished 2 months ago by CleverAlias
Worked great! Excellent detail and washed off easily. Definitely a two adult project if you're doing it with a little wiggly baby.Published 2 months ago by S. Lee