Washi Tape Set of 7 Rolls - Travel Planner Daily Life Diary Number Weather Week Date Notebooks Decorative DIY Japanese Masking Adhesive Sticky Paper Washi Tape Set (Width: 15mm)
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
- SET OF 7 DIFFERENT ROLLS - Each of 7 rolls: 0.59in * 22.9ft (Width * Length)
- GENUINE WASHI MATERIAL - Japanese paper washi material, better quality and texture. Paper material can be torn directly, no need scissors or teeth, super convenient.
- PRACTICAL PATTERN - Numbers, Weather, Week marks…are basic design elements to decor your travel trip record or diary, bullet journal
- DURABLE & ADHESIVE - Good quality, keep sticky in a long time and keep surface clean after being peeled off.
- GIFT STORAGE BAG & TAPE BOARD - with 1 zipper storage bag and 1 tape board which can be put into notebooks.
|Shop Glues by AmazonBasics|
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Advice of material and Adhesives
Washi is a style of paper from Japan that is made by hand in the traditional manner. It is made of natural fibers commonly from the bark of the Gampi tree, Mitsumata shrub, or mulberry. However, washi also can be made using bamboo, hemp, rice, and wheat. So they are semitransparent, have a nice feel and easy to use. The adhesive force of a washi tape is a compromise between two opposing properties: adhesive ability and removability. Washi tapes are excellent for light-duty packaging. The adhesive ability may be improved by carefully selecting the type of packaging material, using clean, dry hands to apply and by letting the tape adhere to the surface without disturbance.
Advice on washi tape feature
Washi tape can be reused since they are removable and repositionable. Also it can be torn by hand but the use of a tape dispenser or scissors is recommended for cleaner cuts. Its surface is smooth, with excellent waterproof performance.
Advice on wash tape application
There are millions of uses of washi tapes. Among them are decorating scrapbooks and calendars, differentiating keys, dishes, cups, personal items and practically any other type of decoration or identification. Lots of Washi tape project ideas can be found online. Get creative.
*1 inch = 2.54 cm, 1cm = 0.39 inch (W*H*T)= Width*Height*Thickness *There might be slightly difference in color, because of the computer monitor settings.