12 Pack of Washing Machine Lint Traps. Comes with 12 Ties. Attach to Your Washer Sink Hose and Allow the Metal Mesh Trap to Filter the Laundry Water. Stainless Steel and Rust Proof.
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 12 TRAPS and 12 TIES: This pack contains 12 traps and 12 clamps / ties. Each trap works as a lint catcher / remover.
- NO NEED TO DOUBLE UP: Some other companies sell cheap traps or lint socks but then you must use TWO traps / socks at once. The small mesh holes in the Big Kitchen Sink traps are the best size for catching lint.: These washing machine lint traps will not fall apart
- QUALITY: These Washing Machine Lint traps will NOT rust or fall apart. They are made from stainless steel.
- HOW TO USE: The traps work on a washing machine hose that drains into a laundry room sink. Do not use these traps with stand-pipe drains or on pipes that go into the wall.
- GUARANTEE: Money back guarantee. If you are not happy with the lint traps / screens you can ask for a full refund.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
12 pack of washing machine lint traps - comes with 12 ties / clamps / cords these washing machine lint traps were created to keep lint, hair, and even "lost" tissues from clogging your laundry sink. Normally, when a washing machine drains into a laundry sink (also called a slop sink) you run the risk of clogging the drain. These traps will greatly reduce that risk by catching lint, pieces of tissue, etc. One trap will last about one month for a family of 2. How long a trap lasts will depend on how much laundry you do and the types of fabrics you are washing. Traps are easy to put on the discharge hose (the hose that drains into your sink) and they are easy to remove. A grandma can even do it it is important that you do not use these traps on hoses that empty into a wall. These traps are only made for washing machine hoses that empty into a basin, sink, bathtub, etc. Big Kitchen Sink is a very small, family owned company. When you purchase our washing machine lint traps you are helping to support a small business.
Money back guarantee. If you are not happy with the lint traps you can ask for a full refund.
Compare with similar items
SUNHE 40 Pieces Lint Traps Washing Machine Lint Trap Snare Laundry Mesh Washer Hose Filter with 40 Pieces Cable Ties (40)
Lot of 50 Washing Machine Lint Trap Snare Fabric mesh with ties
Sumind 30 Pack Nylon Lint Trap Washing Machine Lint Fabric Mesh Snare Washer Lint Catcher with 30 Pack Cable Ties
Lint Hair Trapper for filtering Washing Machine Utility Tub and Sink drains-reusable and customizable with built-in overflow guard. Traps Lint, hair and debris from drains, replaces all Mesh filters
Shappy 20 Pieces Lint Traps Washing Machine Lint Trap Snare Laundry Mesh Washer Hose Filter with 20 Pieces Cable Ties
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||CrunchyMom||YHK3M||USAFREESHIP||Leextec||FHC2013||iVenus Computer Co., Ltd|
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
- Heavy duty, I do NOT have to double them up
- Rustproof, you do not want to be un-attaching a nasty filter that is full of lint and rust
- Affordable! These lint filters are half the price of the ones at the hardware store
The only "complaint" I have is that I have to change them more often than ones we've used before--which obviously means that they're doing the job better by catching a lot more of the fine materials that others may have been letting through.
5/15/17 These are crap, don't buy. I change these filters frequently no matter which brand I am using because I have a dog that sheds. These filters rust out & fall apart before they are clogged.
6/7/17 Is there any way to give 0 stars. Just went to change one out that had been on a month & it fell apart in my hand. Went to unroll another one & it had a big hole in it. Man what crap.
Would give 0 stars.
These fit the hose from my washing machine perfectly - the mesh sock stretches fairly wide and comes with a heavy duty zip tie to secure the fit.
The sock is really long, so if you're lazy like me, it can be some time between washes before it needs to be switched out. A nice buy, and good for the price.
Each lint remover is about 10 inches long and I assume one will last me about a month. But I can tell already that some laundry makes more lint than other laundry.
Even though a lot of water runs through them they do not rust. Removing the old catchers is actually every simple and I toss it all in with my recycling.