Lyft Industrial Deals Beauty Little FIres Everywhere Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held GNO Shop Now ToyHW17_gno
Customer Discussions > Mulatos forum

Wasted moments

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-1 of 1 posts in this discussion
Initial post: May 9, 2006, 12:27:26 PM PDT
Last edited by the author on May 15, 2006, 3:35:01 PM PDT
Peppino says:
As an 'aplicado discipulo of the musical offerings of grande Omar, I would hope to appeal to the record label issuing , possibly a package of ALL his recordings with the RAP musics edited out.

As 'spoken word' is widely used in Brasilian, Latin, and European styles, I do not mean to edit out the spoken sections or the Ioruba chants. BUT, the USian 'rap artists' sofomoric stylings tend, well no, they completely DETRACT from the musical effort.

I know younger folks may disagree, but...it is very disappointing to hear the "raps", they are as necessary to these great sounds as putting katsup on a fine cut of meat is! Nossa! it is quite a detriment to the musics, and for my taste, is as unnecessary backround noise rather than integrating into the musics.

Mulatos is his finest offering, as it is FREE of the USian "urban raps".

It would be great thing to be able to edit all the other recordings of Omar Sosa and the best Omar has to give becomes apparent! I hope one day Ota record label reads this, as I am too busy to contact .
tudo de bom

peppino
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Discussion in:  Mulatos forum
Participants:  1
Total posts:  1
Initial post:  May 9, 2006
Latest post:  May 9, 2006

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.

This discussion is about
Mulatos
Mulatos by Omar Sosa (Audio CD - 2004)
3.8 out of 5 stars (7)