Save Big On Open-Box & Used Products: Buy "Watch Dogs 2 - PlayStation 4” from Amazon Open-Box & Used and save 55% off the $59.99 list price. Product is eligible for Amazon's 30-day returns policy and Prime or FREE Shipping. See all offers from Amazon Open-Box & Used.
Select items for an Amazon Gift Card
Get free shipping with fast payment.
We are unable to process your trade-in order.
About the product
- PLAYSTATION EXCLUSIVE –Play future Mission Packs 30 days early on the PlayStation®4
- EXPLORE THE MASSIVE AND DYNAMIC OPEN WORLD OF SAN FRANSISCO BAY -Experience an incredible variety of gameplay possibilities in the winding streets of San Francisco, the vibrant neighborhoods of Oakland, and cutting edge Silicon Valley.
- HACK EVERYTHING-Every person, vehicle and connected device can be hacked. Take control of drones, cars, cranes, and more to use them as your weapon.
- CONNECT WITH FRIENDS -Play Co-op and Player vs. Player activities in a seamless shared world.
- YOU ARE IN CTRL -Develop your skills and combine hacking, weapons and stealth to complete missions in ways that suit your playstyle.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
Explore the birthplace of the tech revolution as Marcus Holloway, a brilliant young hacker who has fallen victim to ctOS 2.0's predictive algorithms and accused of a crime he did not commit. In Marcus' quest to shut down ctOS 2.0 for good, hacking is the ultimate weapon. Players can not only hack into the San Francisco Bay Area's infrastructure but also every person and any connected device they possess to trigger unpredictable chains of events in this vast open world.
Top Customer Reviews
-San Francisco map (Golden Gate looks amazing during a sun rise or set via a drone)
-Fantastic hacking scenarios (ie satellite payload of a 'SpaceX' rocket)
-Music (Fortunate Son by Creedence Clearwater Revival coming on during a mission where you blow up rigged voting machines was AMAZING)
-AI (sometimes the AI of enemies, or just normal bystanders were really poor)
-Online Multiplayer (none of it works, hopefully they will work out the kinks)
- likable protagonist and supporting cast
- mainline story does its job and is something we can all get behind: take down a jerk, silicon valley, pretentious techbro and his shady business.
- solid gameplay that supports going full stealth, or just taking out your gun and shooting everyone in the room.
- if the co-op and pvp elements aren't your cup of tea then a huge chunk of side activities aren't your cup of tea.
- missions aren't varied enough. a lot of times you're just going into some compound, hideout, or company office and just gathering evidence, sabotaging tech, or just stealing the mission specific item. missions aren't that creative and ultimately they're mostly carried by the game's delightful cast of characters and their interactions with each other.
- side content is a bit shallow and mostly amounts to races, collectables, or running errands.
All in all Watch Dogs 2 isn't the massive, world shattering game that Ubisoft was hyping it up to be. But, it manages to be enjoyable in a time where the gaming community might be feeling a bit of burn out with these type of open world games.
Basically, they added a lot to this game wich made it geat, but they also took out a LOT of what the original made great. It's a very very worth while game to play, but Ubisoft really needs to work out a better formula for Watch Dogs 3. With this game, and many other games they have put out recently, they've hit the mark of making epic games that really just don't live up to the potential that game could have had if they focused on gameplay as much as they spend on map design and animation.
ONE LAST THING: Story, ok, really fun and lighthearted, so a welcpme change of pace from the original for some people, but also sort of feels like it doesn't take itself seriously nnough, for a large portion of the game you will definitely feel like the antagonist instead of the protagonist unless you complete all the missions without killing a single person, wich is pretty unlikely on the higher difficulties.