Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
2 Year Portable Electronic Accident Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- NO ADDITIONAL COST: You pay $0 for repairs – parts, labor and shipping included.
- COVERAGE: Plan starts on the date of purchase. Drops, spills and cracked screens due to normal use covered from day one. Malfunctions covered after the manufacturer's warranty.
- EXPERT TECH HELP: Real experts available 24/7 to help with set-up, connectivity issues, troubleshooting and much more.
- PRODUCT ELIGIBILITY: Plans cover products purchased in the last 30 days.
- EASY CLAIMS PROCESS: File a claim anytime online or by phone. Most claims approved within minutes. We will send you an Amazon e-gift card for the purchase price of your covered product. In some cases, we will replace or repair it.
HUAWEI Watch GT 2e Bluetooth SmartWatch, Sport GPS 14 Days Working Fitness Tracker, Heart Rate Tracker, Blood Oxygen Monitor, Waterproof for Android and iOS, 46mm Lava Red
- Display: 1.39 '' AMOLED HD display, Resolution: 454x454 HD. Memory: 4 GB.
- Connection: Bluetooth 5.1, BLE / BR / EDR. GPS Supported. Water resistance: 5 ATM water-resistant.
- Battery: 14 days for typical use. System requirements: Android 4.4 or later; iOS 9.0 or later. HUAWEI Watch face store is not compatible with iOS devices.
- The charging port: Megnetic recharging thimble. Charging voltage and Current: 5V 0.5A /1A/ 1.5A / 2A.
- Key Features: 14-Day Battery Life; 15 Professional Workout Modes; 85 Custom Workout Modes; SpO2 Monitoring(Blood Oxygen Saturation Monitor); Heart Rate Tracker; GPS Supported; Better Sleep Monitoring; Play Music; Fitness Tracker.
Consider this Amazon's Choice product that delivers quickly
Frequently bought together
Customers also viewed these products
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Compare with similar items
Size: 53 x 46.8 x 10.8 mm
Weight: Approximately 43 g (without the strap)
Please note: These features are not supported on iOS devices: Watch face store, Music playback control, All-day stress monitoring.
Display: 1.39 inch AMOLED 454 x 454 HD
The AMOLED touchscreen supports slide and touch gestures.
Memory: 4 GB (The available memory capacity is less than this value because the system software takes up part of the space.)
Sensors: Accelerometer sensor, Gyroscope sensor, Geomagnetic sensor, Optical heart rate sensor, Ambient light sensor, Air pressure sensor, Capacitive sensor
Button: Power button, function button
System Requirements: Android 4.4 or later, iOS 9.0 or later
Bluetooth: Bluetooth 5.1,BLE / BR / EDR
Battery Life: 14 days for typical use.
(The typical usage scenarios are decided based on the user habits. The specific battery life depends on the user habits and usage frequency.)
Charger Voltage and Current Requirements: 5V 0.5A / 1A / 1.5A / 2A
Charging Port: Magnetic charging thimble
Water Resistance: 5 ATM water-resistant
In The Box:
Watch x 1
Charging cradle x 1
Charging cable x 1
User Guide x 1
Safety Information x 1
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Remember, is a 120 dollars watch and I judge by that. There is no build in speaker, no microphone. But no deal for me, I don’t use my watch to phone calls. I don’t care about apps because we don’t use apps in our watches, the average human use the smart watch for fitness, time, notification. The notification interface is pretty crappy, and there is no way to reply text messages. There is 4gb of storage for music (Less than 3 after updates), and you can use Bluetooth headphones. The SPO2 and Heart rate monitors works...with no tattoos. So It didn’t for me, and that’s a deal breaker. With the Apple Watch there is no problem for heart rate reading with tattoos. As a fitness tracker gets the job done. The interface is laggy due to the Huawei Kirin A1 processor, that’s the trade off for the crazy up to 14 days of battery life. While the Apple Watch interface runs at 60 frames per second, buttery smooth, the GT2E runs around 20. But not that bad in trade for awesome battery. The Huawei health app is Ok, very simple and clean in IOS and Android. The always on display is good, I would love more customization or watch faces for Always On.
I live in US, and I am able to download watch faces. I just create a Huawei account and I was able to put “China” as a region and that’s It. Problem solved. For 120 USD this watch is a no brainer.
Buena durabilidad de batería. Agrego música y tengo 2.5 GB para ello. Se conecta muy bien con mis audífonos bluetooth. Lo que le falta contestar llamadas y mensajes de texto. Pero para ello la otra versión GT2. Me dio problemas la conexión con mi cel A50. Y agregar música y pantallas. Pero pude resolverlo todo me funciona al 100
Great battery life , day 8 and at 32% right now and I've only had it on the charger once just to put it at 100%
24/7 heart rate and stress tracker
Spo2 sensor (all are pretty accurate from what I've tested and researched . Looks to be +/- 2 in the measurements)
Very user friendly app(android)
And nice detailed info thats easy to take in
May be a tad to big for ppl with skinny wrists
Only bluetooth connection (so downloading songs can take a min)
No taking call on watch just have the option to decline call
No quick reply to messages can only view them (a con to some but not to me )
No 3rd party apps
No nfc or payments with the watch
If you are a U.S purchaser (like me) then you will have limited watch faces to choose from (12) for some that's a con but to me not so much
Top reviews from other countries
Watch display glass is too fragile, it got cracked very easily. ( Less than 60 days of usage)
Do not recommend while heavy lifting or CrossFit activities.
I just received the device today, watch is little heavier (bcaz of ss) and looks premium.
Straps are too soft and good for daily use.
But the only crap is the Huawei health app! Latest version will not allow you to do many of the stuffs. It gets crashes and says need the latest version of Huawei mobile service app and won't let the app load.
And for now i have downloaded older version 10.0.3.*** which does not have many of the new features!
To fix the issue 'Please install Huawei Mobile Service version 4 or higher"
After installing huawei mobile service, go to settings - account and settings - add account - select Huawei ID - register/sign up that will fix the issue!
After a month usage:
A good looking watch on hand! Definitely can feel a Premium build.
Battery lasts for 7-8 days on regular use with daily logging work out stats
Sleep tracking is good pretty accurate
Spo2 supports with new update that's really a plus at this process range
can only reject the call using this watch, prefer to add option to accept when connected with Bluetooth.
No double tap to wake option that's a downside as sometime watch won't wake up while lifted.
Music control, stress monitor, 100+ watch faces are again a plus
Go for it... better then Fitbit! Trust me I was Fitbit user for almost 3+ years!
1. Had to download HMS core app from a third party app site since huawei health was having some issue connecting without Huawei mobile service's and one in playstore doesn't match with the requirement.
2. Setup was quite easy, straight forward. Just after setup user will get a 140mb system update which brings us new features, which was good and I expect huawei to continue to do so.
3. Screen is very bright and vivid in colors and watch itself looks very elegant.
4. So many downloadable watch faces will make the watch less boring after a time period.
5. Sleep tracking and other workout related features are yet to be tested since I got it just today.
6. User can only reject the call using this watch ,since there is no mic or speaker u can't accept calls. Notifications are very prompt and strong in response.
7. Touch sensitivity is also upto the mark.
Satisfied with this purchase. I hope this review will help you choose the product.
Really satisfied with the watch