Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Year So Far STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Shop Popular Services  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch Water Sports toystl17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 13 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 13 reviews
on November 28, 2016
I put this band on a Timex piece of mine. Took me a minute to figure out the fastening system, but after a few uses I quickly became accustomed to it. After months of use, I liked this product more and more. I found it simplistic, unobtrusive, and very sturdy. It never really 'broke in' much, but personally I prefer that over a floppier band. It has a functional, daily wear kind of look I found easy to match with most of my clothes. My wrists are small, it had to be trimmed, but that was an easy task with sharp scissors and a lighter to cure the frayed edge. The double guides for the edge of the band end up on the side of the wrist, less likely to scratch a table and more comfortable, too. Surprising to me for such a classic, simple piece, I even got a few compliments. I am kicking myself for misplacing it recently, but will certainly be replacing it! Overall, a functional, classic watch band for a good price.
on March 11, 2017
Too bulky with the extra strap they have on there so I cut it off, it fits better now but the buckle is so small and the prong don't want to move at all, it's just a hard strap to put on and off, but I'm using it just frustrating it's so hard to latch
on January 16, 2013
I put this on an older Cabela's Military Field watch after the original leather band gave up the ghost and man, does it look awesome! This is the first time I've use a nato strap and I have to say this one has highly impressed me. I looked at Maratac straps but the price put me off and this one looked like a reasonable option and I'm glad I went with it. The stainless buckles are kind of a pewter color with a matte finish which complements my watch and the strap color is much better than pictured, more of a neutral brown/olive. The nylon is high quality and I would describe it as dense, (rather than stiff) with a silky smooth surface. Great strap for the money.
on April 12, 2017
Nice, Good Value!
on August 7, 2012
durable, long enough for sure (i had to cut mine down and burn the edge), and sturdy. has a nice "thick" feel to it, the metal bands are great and hold the band in place when you fold it back over. I took this (and my military watch) to Sears watch repair and the same watch and band in black color--both were adjusted properly for $6. What a deal! This strap will last. Like I said, if you cut down the strap, be sure to burn the edge so it does not fray. Very pleased with this
on March 22, 2016
It is more brown than green, which is a drag. It is a bit stiff but I'm sure it will break in. It is about 1.5mm thick. I would give it a 4. But, there are not a ton of colors available for 18mm from some brands that are somewhat better.
on May 22, 2014
Strap arrived very quickly. Excellent materials quality. Color is awesome (better than it appears on screen). But the buckle end of the NATO-style strap is a little short, causing the buckle to sit on the outside of my wrist instead of the bottom. A minor annoyance from an otherwise excellent product.
on March 4, 2015
Very nice quality item. A little unclear on the Swiss Tech brand, as this item appears to be "Made in China", based on packaging and other indicators. Good quality strap, cheap, quickly delivered.
on March 3, 2016
Nice band but the clasp rest on the side of my wrist. It would be nice if the clasp rested in the middle.
on January 11, 2013
Not much to say about a watch strap except this seems very sturdy and the look is spot on for a replace balistic band. If this is your first ballistic band put it on can be a bit of a pain. Unless our wrist is the size of a ham you will likely need to feed the end of the strap back through the double rings to hold it down.