|Print List Price:||$9.99|
Save $6.50 (65%)
Watch Your Junk and Other Advice for Expectant Fathers Kindle Edition
|Length: 178 pages||Word Wise: Enabled||
Matchbook Price: $0.00
For thousands of qualifying books, your past, present, and future print-edition purchases now lets you buy the Kindle edition for $2.99 or less. (Textbooks available for $9.99 or less.)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top Customer Reviews
For those who are looking for a male equivalent to the hundreds of books that are written by women and for women - this is it! It's definitely written by a man, for men. You will appreciate the honest and sometimes crude humor. Ben tells it straight, and he doles out some awesome advice, the kind that I wish I had someone tell me before my two kids were born. "Do not look at the vagina!" is about as blunt as he can get, and he's absolutely correct. Solid advice right there.
So all you new Dads or about-to-be Dads, go ahead and dive in. Buy this book and learn a few things your friends may not have the guts to tell you.
I got this for my spouse, but I'm nosey, so I read it first. Now my spouse who hates reading about anything but weapons and boomsticks has to read it. Should be easy after the first chapter.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Arts & Photography > Performing Arts
- Books > Humor & Entertainment > Humor > Comedy
- Books > Parenting & Relationships > Family Relationships > Fatherhood
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Personal Health > Women's Health > Pregnancy & Childbirth
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Humor & Entertainment > Humor > Comedy
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Parenting & Relationships > Family Relationships > Fatherhood