Shop Auto Winter Products Salon Beauty Best Books of the Year Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. STEM Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video  Three new members of the Echo family Save $50 on All-New Fire HD 10. Limited-time offer. $30 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now HTL17_gno

Customer reviews

WatchTime Magazine
Format: Kindle Edition|Change
Price:$3.33

on June 4, 2017
Nice..thanks
on June 6, 2014
For the watch lovers of the world, this magazine is for you. I never cease to be amazed by the variety of very unique and expensive timepieces.
on September 19, 2013
It is my husband's subscription and he reads and rereads the articles. He has
gone so far as to write the editor. Not a collector myself, I can comment what
I have read is interesting.
on May 29, 2010
Very informative magazine, I don't really know why I'm giving it 4 stars, may be I'm waiting for something better. In reality is worth to order a subscription, if you love watches you'll love this magazine.
on December 13, 2014
This was my first digital mag purchase. Love the magazine and so for the digital version is also very cool.
on September 20, 2013
Would like to see more printing materials and less photos and add.
Also more info regarding vintage watches and results of rare watches auctioned
on February 18, 2013
This is a very good publication. It is a good reference on watches and the watch industry. Reviews of products are informative.
on August 2, 2014
90% advertisements
on June 15, 2013
I am somewhat of an unordinary child. Growing up, I always used to read about watches and movements from magazines around the house. About a while back, I picked up an issue of watch time and absolutely fell in love. They covered many watches in the affordable range and also gave me us an inside look at the very prestigious brands that I could never afford, but it was nice to get a glimpse of the work of arts. It was very well balanced, many articles for every collector. However, recently the issues have shifted towards the luxury brands and completely ditched the affordable watches. Watch time shifted from being a balanced magazine to a much more high end watch magazine for the rich. It is still a fun magazine to pick up and read about various aspects of the watch industry, however if you are someone like me who cannot afford the big names just yet and appreciate collecting and reading upon affordable watches, then you will be disappointed with Watch Time.

It is still a fun read at the end of the day. If you are someone such as me who loves reading on horology and gaining new knowledge, then you will still appreciate watch time. If you are someone who prefers variety, and an inside look at the more affordable watches, then you are better off not subscribing.
4 helpful votes
5 helpful votes
on January 5, 2014
I'm very happy with my new subscription to WatchTime magazine on my Kindle HDX 8.9". The high resolution photographs are beautiful and I really appreciate that they have individually formatted each story and advertisement to fill my screen one at a time.

For those that have the new Kindle, make sure that you have the page turning feature enabled on your device. It makes the magazine viewing experience feel more authentic. And, I repeat, the high resolution photos are not to be missed!