Casio Style Watchband Fits Casio G-Shock G-100,G-101, G-2300,G-2310, and GW-2310 Black Polyurethane 16mm - by JP Leatherworks
|Price:||$14.95 & FREE Shipping on orders over $49. FREE Returns. Details|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Black Polyurethane Rubber
- Fits Casio G-shock G-100, G-101, G-2300, G-2310, and GW-2310
- 16mm wide at attachment point.
- Waterproof and durable.
- Made by J.P. Leatherwork for The Watchband Store
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
This item is manufactured by JP Leatherworks to fit Casio G-shock watches models G-100, G-101, G-2300, G2310, and GW-2310. It is made by J.P. Leatherwork exclusively for The Watchband Store. Polyurethane rubber and quality stainless steel buckle.
- Product Dimensions: 6 x 1 x 0.1 inches
- Shipping Weight: 0.3 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B00BTBHI1I
- Item model number: YH-Casio1449-CA4661-FBA
- Date first available at Amazon.com: March 25, 2015
- Average Customer Review:
|Brand, Seller, or Collection Name||JP Leatherworks|
|Band width||16 millimeters|
Top Customer Reviews
It did take me a little bit to figure out how to change the band so I figured I would list the instruction to make it a little easier.
You need a really small Philips & Flathead screwdriver. I had one i had used to tighten glasses screws. This worked perfect. You won't need any other tools. I would get some q-tips and rubbing alcohol to clean the parts as they are removed.
1) remove the 4 small screws on the side of the watch at the end of the wrist straps. There are 2 on each side.
2) remove the 4 small screws on the bottom plate. This is the plate that has the model # on it.
3) once the bottom plate is remove, you will see 2 seals/gaskets. There is a large one that covers the entire inner workings of the watch. Remove and set this to the side. In addition, you will see an o ring that is about 1 inch in diameter. It is really thin and easy to miss. Make sure you set this to the side as well so you don't loose it.
4) Now what you need to do is remove the rubber casing that surrounds the watch. The casing has the all the button labels (ie adjust, mode, etc. ) This picture will point to it [...]
5) to remove, just pull away from the body of the watch far enough to get the buttons to slide under it.
6) Once I had the rubber shell off, be ready to be disgusted. Mine was just nasty! I used a q-tip and alcohol to clean out everything I could.Read more ›
The only negative - was the price. It was just a little expensive - considering how much I spent on the watch. But considering my circumstances - I had to do it.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Had my watch for 10 years, and just replaced the band with this one. It fit perfectly, and is just as comfortable as the first.Published 6 days ago by Kari
Its been quite a long time that I have been using it and is a great replacement for the Casio G-Shock that I wear for work.Published 2 months ago by sonomass2000
Wrong type of wristbands. I have gw 2310 fb that had a band that was glossy... These are a matte black finish on them otherwise the fit is great... Read morePublished 3 months ago by Jonathan