Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
3 Year Personal Care Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- NO ADDITIONAL COST: You pay $0 for repairs – parts, labor and shipping included.
- COVERAGE: Plan starts on the date of purchase. Drops, spills and cracked screens due to normal use covered for portable products and power surges covered from day one. Malfunctions covered after the manufacturer's warranty.
- PRODUCT ELIGIBILITY: Plans cover products purchased in the last 30 days.
- EASY CLAIMS PROCESS: File a claim anytime online or by phone. Most claims approved within minutes. We will send you an Amazon e-gift card for the purchase price of your covered product. In some cases, we will replace or repair it.
WW Scales by Conair Digital Glass Weight Scale with Contemporary Silver Finish Bathroom Scale, 400 Lbs. Capacity
|Price:||($34.59 / Count)|
|Brand||WW Scales by Conair|
|Item Weight||171.46 Grams|
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||14.6 x 14.1 x 2.7 inches|
About this item
- Form And Function: This Weight Watchers by Conair digital glass bathroom scale has a 400 pound capacity and features chic glass and silver accents, an integrated handle, and a large digital display
- Fits Your Lifestyle: This sturdy, easy to use digital bathroom scale has a tempered safety glass platform, tap on scale activator and uses a long life lithium battery (battery included)
- Stay On Track: With a wide range of digital scales that measure body fat, bone mass, track BMI and more, WW Scales help you keep your weight management goals on track
- Wellness That Works: Weight Watchers Reimagined; We're here to inspire you with practical tools, a supportive community and foods you'll love; Welcome to Wellness that Works; WW Scales by Conair
- Health and Wellness: Prioritize health and self care at home; Conair's multitasking scales, massagers, heating pads, foot baths and sound therapy products will help keep you relaxed and on track
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Weight Watchers by Conair Digital Glass Bathroom Scale; 400 lb. capacity; High-strength tempered safety glass Bath Scale
Product detailsColor:Clear Glass
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 14.6 x 14.1 x 2.7 inches; 6.05 Ounces
- Item model number : WW39Y
- Batteries : 1 Lithium ion batteries required.
- Date First Available : September 14, 2004
- Manufacturer : Weight Watchers by Conair
- ASIN : B000OCLW3S
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item can be shipped to select countries outside of the U.S. Learn More
- Best Sellers Rank: #21,535 in Health & Household (See Top 100 in Health & Household)
- Customer Reviews:
This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm.
Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Compare with similar items
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The "touch" activator only works after numerous 'touches'. It will show "8888.8", then "Err", and then turn off. What a waste of money! To be completely transparent, it did finally show a weight today, after about10 tries, but it showed 25 pounds light!!!! Amazon Prime won't take it back so it is better off in the trash. DON'T WASTE YOUR MONEY!
Only two minor "complaints": 1) One occasion I weighed myself and realized the reading didn't seem right, so I moved the scale and reweighed myself and it was quite a different reading. I reweighed myself a couple more times and the reading was consistent after that. This only happened a couple times, but as silly as it seems I try to put the scale in the same place every time (I have an old wooden floor, so maybe it wasn't even??). 2) Sometimes when I put the scale down if I don't get on it right away after it turns to "000", it will go blank. When this happens I should be able to tap it with my foot to "wake it up" but instead I have to pick it up and put it down again to wake it up.
Other than these two minor inconveniences I am quite happy with the consistency and accuracy of this scale.
Top reviews from other countries
Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Amazon.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.