Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: SE - Watch Movement Holder - Plastic, 12 Holes - JT6515-SP
Amazon Vehicles Buy 2 kids' books and save Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer TheKicks TheKicks TheKicks  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Celine Dion Shop Now STEM

on December 3, 2011
I bought this so I had something to grip my watch with when using an adjustable watch opening wrench. This item did what I wanted - it held the watch firmly in place without slipping while I twisted and pressed down on the wrench. I was able to open my watch back by fixing the watch into this holder, and then holding it firmly in one hand while I applied the wrench with the other.
on March 17, 2012
I purchased this case holder to open up a Diesel watch. According to Amazon, the Diesel case size is about 46mm. So it's fairly large. It's not 52mm all around however. A part of the watch cuts in to about 41mm. So I had to angle the watch to that 41mm slot. Otherwise, the watch wouldn't have fit inside the holder. Afterwards, I was able to twist open the case with a watch wrench with no problem. My only issue is with the 4 white plastic pegs. They seem to be too fragile. I accidentally scraped off small pieces of it with the wrench I was using. This probably wouldn't be an issue if I were able to remove the leather watch straps from the case. But since I couldn't, I had to work the wrench around the leather straps and the plastic pegs.

So to summarize, if your watch case isn't too large and you remove the watch straps, this watch case holder will do what you need it to do.
on May 21, 2013
Item is as described - quality is very good - holds several shapes firmly and you feel confident that the watch will not slip. Accurate and quick transaction - would definitely recommend this - cost effective and well worth it. Feel like this was the right choice.
on March 31, 2012
Useful little tool if you want to repair watches. 5 stars if it would come with some spare plastic pins (you can easily loose them).
on December 19, 2012
This is a well made little tool. The body and pegs are made from rigid nylon. The machine work tot he nylon is of good quality, and strong enough to clamp a watch, but soft enough not to scratch it. The price is makes it a great value and a great tool for the home workbench.
on March 4, 2016
Just barely big enough to hold my basic Victorinox Swiss Army Watch, but was able to make it work. The plastic did not mar the watch while I opened the case to replace the battery, but I was a little worried if I had to tighten it any more, or use it on multiple watches over years time, the threads in the plastic would eventually wear out.
on June 27, 2013
I gave this case holder a rating of five stars because this item is a product that truly deliveries as advertised. It really holds watches in place so you can open backs of watches that are difficult to open.
on January 18, 2015
If you have a watch and you want to change the battery - this is the simplest item to have that will also be a life saver and a time saver too, you just plop in your watch with the back facing upwards, and screw every nob to tighten it and make the watch secure and now you have the easiest time opening the back of the watch and changing the batter - and there is really no fuss at all. You usually have to spend a good $50 to get the battery in your watch changed - and this with a watch wrench costs a fraction of that and takes less time - and you keep it forever - this is a lifetime item.
on March 5, 2015
Item is exactly as described. Will fit most normal watches, including men's, but is not big enough to work on oversized "monster watches" like th Invicta I have. But all others, including a Casio chronograph, a Movado, an Esq. (by Movado), a Gruen, and my Tag Hauer all fit nicely in the holder. Screw knob is made o fplastic but feels very sturdy. Shipping was fast too, even youth we were in the midst of a winter weather event.
on August 30, 2013
This vise holds the watch securely while you remove the back for servicing. Place your watch face down between the 4 posts and tighten the thumb screw. Clamp the holder in a bench vise for maximum security, then either unscrew or pry off the watch back as required. This gadget will help insure a satisfactory repair.

See 1 answered question