- Save 8% each on Qualifying items offered by Wasserstein Home when you purchase 2 or more. Enter code WASOUSVI at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Sous Vide Water Balls 250 Count with Drying Bag by Wasserstein
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- ✔ DO MORE WITH LESS – Wasserstein Sous Vide Balls allow you cook water for hours on end without ever having to re-fill. Due to the minimized surface exposure between the water and air, hardly any water evaporates during the cooking process. Never again will your sous vide cooker run out of water in the middle of the night. Additionally, the lower energy loss during cooking directly translates into a lower electricity bill.
- ✔ NO MORE LIDS – Opposed to when using a lid, the content of your water bath remains easily accessible all the time. Additionally, sous vide balls are compatible with receptacle of all shapes and sizes.
- ✔ BIG BEAUTIFUL BAG OF BALLS – Our package of Wasserstein Sous Vide Balls contains at least 250 balls – 100% BPA free! They come in a practical drawstring mesh bag that facilitates the drying process after use.
- ✔ WASSERSTEIN SAVINGS – Realize huge savings when you buy our Sous Vide Balls together with our Wasserstein Sous Vide Cooker (ASIN: B01MT79EQD) or a sous vide kit (ASIN: B078CQ44W3). Simply add both products to the cart and enter discount code ‘WaSousVi’ during checkout.
- What’s included in the package: at least 250 Sous Vide Balls with a diameter of 0.79 inches (or 20mm), and a drawstring dry bag.
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Wasserstein Sous Vide Water Balls
Maintain Perfect Cooking Temperature With Minimal Evaporation
Constantly having to refill water while cooking with your sous vide cooker is a thing of the past with these amazing water balls. Sized perfectly to conform into the shape of any container and designed to provide a more evenly covered surface area. it helps your cooker achieve cooking temperature quicker saving you time and money.
- Minimizes evaporation
- Helping your cooker to achieve the desired cooking temperature more quickly
- Works with containers of different size & shape
- Plastic bag for easy washing and drying
Maximum Surface Area Coverage
Smaller and denser than ping-pong balls, these sous-vide water balls are designed for maximum water surface area coverage and to easily adapt to the shape of your sous-vide cooking container.
Save Water, Time & Energy
Our sous vide balls not only effectively prevent heat loss and evaporation by reducing air contact with the water surface, they also save energy by helping your cooker to maintain a steadier water temperature.
Unmatched Cooking Convenience
No more lids, plastic wraps and aluminum foil covers when cooking with your sous-vide cooker. These tiny balls with 20mm diameters provide easy access to your food & prevent it from floating to the surface.
Easy To Wash & Dry
These balls come with a mesh bag for easy cleaning and storage. When done cooking, just scoop the balls up with a slotted spoon, wash and rinse, put them in the bag to dry, and voila! They are ready for storage and reuse.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
It's pretty neat. You see clouds of steam coming off, but the moment you pour these in, that's the end of it. Not even a single wisp.
They also offer excellent support for the bags. I bought a bunch of clips, but I don't even use them because the water balls keep the bags separated and in place. A lid won't do that.
Update: So loving the sous vide water balls. Making cheesecake in 8oz canning jars(second picture). Again. We made(sous vide)chocolate pudding and cheesecake for Christmas. They were a huge hit with family we're doing a repeat for New Years.