Li’l Gen Water Beads with Fine Motor Skills Toy Set, Non-Toxic Water Sensory Toy for Kids - 20,000 Beads with 2 Scoops and Tweezers for Early Skill Development
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- SORTING AND MATCHING: Allow your child to mix and match from the 8oz of water beads that include all bright and engaging colors of the rainbow.
- HAND-EYE COORDINATION: The two scoopers and two tweezers enhance hand-eye coordination through motor skills. They can scoop, tweeze, and grab their way to a well-rounded development!
- COMFORT AND RELAXATION: The soft texture of the water beads, along with their slippery nature, provides a sense of comfort and relaxation to children playing. Whether they’re focusing on the feel of the beads between their fingers, or the light, weightless sensation in their palms, water beads provide a sense of lasting calm.
- SAFE AND ECO-FRIENDLY: Each part of this kit, from the water beads to the interactive tools, are made with non-toxic, completely safe materials for both children and the environment.
- SENSORY & FINE MOTOR SKILL DEVELOPMENT: These sensory balls and tools are great for autism or autistic children and other kids and toddlers that need help with hand eye coordination, sensory and/or fine motor skills
Frequently bought together
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Li’l Gen Water Beads with Fine Motor Skills Toy Set, Non-Toxic Water Sensory Toy for Kids, Early Skill Development, Eco-Friendly 20,000 Beads with 2 Scoops and Tweezers,
At Li’l Gen, we not only value the importance of early childhood development; we think enjoyment is just as crucial! That’s why we made it our mission to disguise learning and skill development tools beneath entertaining toys and interactive activities.
With our new sensory water beads set, we aim to engage kids with colors, textures, and imagination. Our scoopers and tweezers promote hand-eye coordination, while the attention-grabbing colors encourage matching, sorting, and mixing.
In addition to promoting skills, the texture and feeling of the water beads foster feelings of calm and relaxation amongst children.
Li’l Gen’s Interactive Water Beads Tool Set promote:
*Sorting and Matching
*Imaginary and Representative Play
*Comfort and Relaxation
In turn this makes it very popular and loved amongst special education students, teachers and therapists, autistic children, and children and toddlers suffering from SPD - sensory processing disorders.
Our L'il Gen Water Beads (compare to Orbeez) can be used for both indoor and outdoor use. Here are just some of the fun ways it can be used for:
*Use it to fill your kiddie pool
*Fill your bathtub for fun bath time
*Use it as a candle holder or vase filler
*Use with your water beads gun
*Fill a giant plastic bag with water beads to create a makeshift 'trampoline' 'bean bag chair' or bed
*Best of all, use your imagination and creativity for hours of fun. But be sure to let us know in what creative way you have used your water balls for a chance to be featured on our instagram, facebook or youtube channel!
404 customer reviews
Review this product
Showing 1-8 of 404 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
My problem was, as I watched them playing with these and as some inevitably ended up rolling onto the floor, I looked down at my puppy and a light bulb went off. What would happen if we somehow missed cleaning one or more of these up and she found them and ate them? All kinds of frenzied and not so great scenes went through my mind and now I'm a little too afraid to let the kids play with them. Taking them outside wouldn't fix the problem as the dog obviously goes outside too. I wrote an email to the company asking what would happen if the dog DID ingest one or more and never heard back.
At first I added a big bowl next to it so he could transfer the balls from one container to the next with the “tongs/grabby tool” and had him switch with each hand.
A few days later I hid some little toys in the balls and he could find them. We had so much fun with it!!
I love that you can let the balls dry and reuse them at a later moment again too.
The tweezers are useless though since as an adult I wasn’t able to pick up any balls with them. But love the tongs!!