|Item Weight||5.9 ounces|
|Package Dimensions||12.05 x 2.4 x 0.98 inches|
|Item model number||o-2|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
|Number Of Pieces||1|
|Special Features||Air Inlet Thread Size 3/4 Inch (NPT)|
|Included Components||PTFE Tape|
Ozek RV Water Heater Magnesium Anode Rod Kit-9¼ Inch Long for Mor-Flo + Suburban 6, 10, 12 Gallon Tanks
|Price:||$9.99 Get Fast, Free Shipping with Amazon Prime & FREE Returns|
5% extra savings coupon applied at checkout.
Sorry. You are not eligible for this coupon.
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- SPECIFICATIONS - Material: magnesium, Length: 9¼”, NPT thread: ¾”. Fits Mor-Flo and Suburban 6, 10, 12 Gallon RUV water heating tanks
- STOP TANK CORROSION - Extends the inside life of water heater tanks - electric or on gas - in recreational utility vehicles
- MORE EFFECTIVE - Higher electrochemical activity protects the metal parts of your water heater tank even better than aluminum and zinc
- NON-TOXIC - Compared to aluminum, commonly used material for anode rods, magnesium has no hazardous potential
- QUICK & EASY INSTALLATION - Delivered with all material for DIY replacement in minutes, incl. teflon tape. 1-1/16 Inch Socket required, not included
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
1 Anode Rod + 1 PTFE Tape
- Kit includes 1 anode rod + 1 PTFE tape
- Compatible with Mor-Flo and Suburban 6, 10, 12 gallon tanks
- 9.25" Length and ¾" NPT Threads
- Compatible with all Suburban D, DE, DEL, DEM models
- 100% safe for human body
Ozek RV Water Heater Magnesium Anode Rod Kit
Compatible with all Suburban and Mor-Flo Water Heaters
Maintain the service life of your water heater tank with our high quality and long lasting RV magnesium anode rod. Your heating tank comes with a rod installed. Replace the anode if you have that tank for more than one year.
How does the Anode Rod efficiently protect?
Anodes are made from metals with a high electro-chemical activity. They sacrifice themselves by attracting the harmful corrosive action in the tank water, diverting from the metal parts of your heater tank. Protect Your Investment
- Compatible with all Suburban and Mor-Flo models. Made from 99.8% Pure AZ-63 Magnesium
What is the threat for your Water Heater Tank?
A hot water heater tank is made from metal. Metal is gradually destroyed by the oxygen in the water. This electro-chemical process is called oxidation. Plastic or enamel coating of the tank’s inside is no effective protection. No production process ensures crack-free coating. In short, corrosion destroys the metal parts of your water heater tank until it fails and needs to be renewed.
Magnesium vs. Aluminum/Zinc Anodes
Magnesium is superior to aluminium and zink. Zinc’s surface quickly oxidates and prevents an effective functioning. Magnesium is electrochemically more active and attracts more harmful action. It is not toxic while aluminum can disturb a large number of biological processes in the human body.
How to extend the Anode Life
To extend the anode life, and as an effect, your water heater’s life; drain water from tank whenever your RV is not in use, avoid any extended time of non-use with water in tank, flush the tank on a regular basis, replace the anode rod every year or when 75% or more have worn. Take action and avoid high expenses for the renewal of your water heater.
PERFECT FOR YOUR HEATER
If you’re using a water heater tank, you should keep in mind that its interior is always subjected to the corrosive action of oxygen and other elements. In order to prolong its life and save your money and time, we offer the perfect solution!
GREAT DEAL PACKAGE
This practical RV water heater kit includes 1 magnesium anode rod and a PTFE tape, all set for fixing up your water heater tank and optimizing its functionality! Our products are safe and perfect for family.
Magnesium anode rods work better than aluminum ones in attracting corrosive elements, protecting your water heater and prolonging its life span with little to no investment.
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
In the past I've found anodes that were eroded down to the wire.
As it turns out this one must have been replaced fairly recently and was only partially corroded. I replaced it anyway.
I was impressed that a roll of Teflon tape was included with the rod. I've always got aome round but can never find it until I've bought more. Having it in the bag was handy