Industrial Deals HPC Best Books of the Year Holiday Dress Guide nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. Electronics Gift Guide Limited time offer Handmade Gift Shop Holiday Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon life life life  Echo Devices starting at $29.99 Save $30 on All-New Fire HD 8. Limited-time offer. $20 off Kindle Paperwhite Shop now HTL17_gno

on June 29, 2015
This thing will absolutely drench whatever it's pointed at. It's basically like getting a half-gallon of water onto you, when you get shot with it. Range is about 20-25 feet.
on June 9, 2017
Freaking love it, pushes tons of water out, easy to aim. We went on a rafting trip with all sorts of water guns and this one stood out the most!
on July 25, 2016
There isn't a better water gun out there, we own several versions of these and they are all worth it!!
on October 26, 2017
Double-barrels is a lot of fun, especially in this high-pressure water gun.
on June 16, 2017
I was very disappointed with this product. I've wanted it since I saw at last year. I thought it would be great for our 4th of July water battles. The description says it shoots 50ft and the packaging says it shoots 70ft. In actuality it shoots 25ft at best. I'll just stick to the one I bought at Target. It shoots way further then this one and costs way less.
on September 1, 2017
Broke within two weeks of use... so P.O.'ed
on September 6, 2017
Best purchase made for the pool all year. Big hit at all the parties for children and adults alike. Lost of use this last summer and still working just fine.
on October 25, 2017
fun for kids
on August 15, 2017
It's TWO water gun barrels, where can go wrong there?! We use these on our family boat tour business, they are a big hit!
on October 9, 2017
Great delivery. As expected. Ty!!