- Paperback: 695 pages
- Publisher: Csus Foundation; 3rd edition (April 1994)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1884701124
- ISBN-13: 978-1884701122
- Product Dimensions: 11 x 8.3 x 1.5 inches
- Shipping Weight: 3.6 pounds
- Average Customer Review: 4.6 out of 5 stars See all reviews (5 customer reviews)
Amazon Best Sellers Rank:
#1,811,993 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- #577 in Books > Engineering & Transportation > Engineering > Civil & Environmental > Environmental > Water Quality & Treatment
- #998 in Books > Textbooks > Engineering > Industrial Engineering
- #8048 in Books > Engineering & Transportation > Engineering > Industrial, Manufacturing & Operational Systems
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Water Treatment Plant Operation: Volume 1, A Field Study Training Manual 3rd Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
The Amazon Book Review
Author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more. Read it now
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Top Customer Reviews
The book is broken up into the main parts of water treatment (raw water to drinking water, not waste water). Each treatment process is given its own chapter: 'Screens' which includes pre-chlorination and chemicals, 'Flash Mix', 'Coagulation/Flocculation', 'Sedimentation', 'Filtration' which includes post-chlorination, and finally 'Clear Well'.
Each chapter starts with the key vocabulary introduced in the following text, and is broken into sections that have questions to answer. At the end of the chapter the questions are given so you can self test as you go. The book also details Lab Procedures, Arithmetic, Full Glossary and other useful information.
The use of this book can be used to gain a Level 1-3 certification, it provides the data needed to prep for the tests.
If you are considering a career in water treatment, or are just interested in how water treatment plants operate this book will provide the information you are looking for.