Industrial Deals Beauty STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning TheOnlyLivingBoy TheOnlyLivingBoy TheOnlyLivingBoy  Amazon Echo now $99.99 Limited-time offer: All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $59.99 Kindle Paperwhite Trade it in. Fund the next. Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 66 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 67 reviews
on February 4, 2014
I bought this sports watch for my son for Christmas and he LOVES it. He is 7 and it fits his scrawny wrist just fine. It is a bit hard to set, but he LOVES all of the gadgets and things it does. I highly recommend it. So far, so good!
on February 12, 2014
This watch was for my stepson and he LOVES it. He is 9 years old and it fits his tiny wrists perfectly. Great kid watch!
on March 22, 2017
Hard to set watch with mediocre instructions
Broke after a month from wear and tear at school playground
Fit my first-grader's hand and he loved it but would spend more money next time.
on July 18, 2014
The watch does not come with a English printed Manual. So you have to guess at how to operate and set all the functions like the alarm. I even searched Google for a user manual, and see that others have the same problem! If any one locates a English version of this watches User manual please notify me
on December 30, 2014
My son asked for a watch and was really excited to find this one under the tree! He hasn't taken it off yet. He has no trouble operating the controls and likes the look and fit of the band. Would recommend this seller!
on March 30, 2015
My seven year old loves this. I actually got it for him after we bought one for his friend as a birthday gift. He is learning to read the analog watch but has the digital for a back-up. He loves the stopwatch function. Knowing he will probably lose it makes the price all the more enticing.
on December 11, 2016
My son likes this wach. It's been 6 months already.
on April 5, 2015
Didn't work out of the box. Instructions that came with the watch weren't accurate. So, I found other instructions on the 'net and even then, it couldn't be adjusted correctly. It's a piece of junk.
on December 16, 2013
Bought this for our 9 yr old grandson. It took us a couple hours on 2 different days to complete the settings. Very frustrating. The directions are not complete and parts are actually incorrect. We went to the manufacturers web site and were able to complete the settings using instructions from a similar watch. Our grandson was thrilled with the watch when he opened it and all the settings were still correct. We are hoping that by the time something needs resetting he will be able to simply figure it out without reading the directions. Great functions for a child, but very poor instructions.
on July 15, 2014
Not good instructions and way too hard to figure out how to set it.