WaterGym Water Aerobics Float Belt for Aqua Jogging and Deep Water Exercise - Size MED/LARGE-Blue
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- COMES IN 2 SIZES: Small & Med/Large. SIZE INFO below and SIZE CHART to left. This page listing is for size Med/Large. Small size also sold on Amazon on another page. (search WATERGYM BELT to find)
- NEW ERGONOMIC TAPERED DESIGN: Ultimate comfort! Won't bruise, dig, pinch or tip you forward. New from manufacturer with IMPORTANT fitting instructions.
- SOFT FOAM: Unique custom molded, high quality, smooth foam feels soft and silky. Won't rub or chafe. Solid throughout. No coatings!
- NOT A LIFESAVING DEVICE. For recreational uses only. Not for children or non-swimmers. See LEGAL DISCLAIMER below!
- MADE IN U.S.A. Yes it costs a bit more, but we believe in creating the highest quality products and supporting our jobs here at home. Designed by aquatic expert and creator of WaterGym. Thousands sold worldwide since 2000.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
SIZE INFO: We offer 2 sizes of our WaterGym Belt on Amazon: SMALL and MED/LARGE. This listing is for size MED/LRG.
The adjustable black elastic strap that weaves through both belts is 50 inches long. The only difference between sizes is the length and width of blue foam. Your waist measurement and buoyancy needs determine your size. Take a CURRENT waist measurement before proceeding. This is ESPECIALLY IMPORTANT FOR MEN because your pant’s waist size is flattering!
SMALL SIZE: BLUE FOAM is approx. 28 x 5½ inches. Black strap is 50 inches. Fits waist sizes 26-40 inches. Pick SMALL if you're female and have average buoyancy needs. The blue foam does not have to wrap all the way around your waist- it’s okay if it only goes partway around. Our size SMALL is NOT recommended FOR MEN unless you’re small framed. Anyone with a waist size of 31 inches or less must wear size SMALL as M/L blue foam will be too big.
MEDIUM/LARGE SIZE: BLUE FOAM is approx. 33.5 x 5¾ inches. Black strap is 50 inches. Fits waist sizes 32-50 inches. Pick M/L if you're male (most men need M/L as they're "sinkers" due to more lean muscle and heavier bones), or if you're female with a waist of 32 inches or above who prefers more buoyancy to ride higher in the water, or if you like the foam to go further around your waist. The M/L belt is longer and a bit wider so it feels like more foam.
SIZE OF BLUE FOAM CAN VARY (±1½ inches) in length and (±½ inch) in width as belts are custom molded using small batches of liquid foam, not mass-produced from a sheet of foam. Foam can vary in texture and color and have bubbles or slight imperfections. Won't affect functionality.
TO SEE HOW SIZES WILL FIT: Measure 28 & 33.5 inches around your waist to see approx. where blue foam on each size will fit. The foam doesn't have to go completely around your waist for comfortable fit and adequate buoyancy. All that matters is the belt floats you and you're comfortable.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Legal DisclaimerLEGAL DISCLAIMER: OUR WATERGYM® BELT is NOT A U.S. COAST GUARD APPROVED LIFESAVING DEVICE, personal flotation device or swim training aid, and is to be used by qualified adult water exercisers and swimmers for recreational exercise purposes only. User assumes all risks when purchasing this product. THIS PRODUCT IS NOT FOR CHILDREN OR NON-SWIMMERS! LATEX ALLERGY WARNING: Belt foam is latex free but black elastic strap is NOT latex free.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
1) The black buckle belt more of an elastic material so it has some give and is not digging into your skin
2) It doesn't ride up when your in the water. I used it today for laps in the pool (I'm a terrible swimmer) and I didn't have to adjust it once while I was in the pool
3) It dries super quick. By the time I finished soaking in the hot tub after my laps, the float belt was dry to the touch
4) It works! It kept me right where I wanted to be in the water--not sinking to the bottom!
I'm a tall, plus size woman and the Med/Lrg fit perfectly. It was the most comfortable aerobics float belt I ever wore. Because of it's low, tapered profile, it doesn't jab into all parts of your back. And the elastic type black belt keeps it securely in place without it cutting off your circulation.
I'm giving this one to my son and going on the company's website to order it in one of their vibrant colors! (BTW- it's cheaper on their website)!