Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
Mod Podge Waterbase Sealer, Glue and Finish (16-Ounce), CS11202 Gloss Finish
|Price:||$7.47 & FREE Shipping on orders over $49. Details|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Quick-drying for multiple coat build up
- Dries clear, cleans up easily with soap and water
- Certified AP non-toxic, water base
- All-in-one glue, sealer, and gloss finish
- The original formula, all-in-one glue sealer and finish, can be used to decoupage on nearly any surface
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
CHOKING HAZARD -- Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.
Gloss Finish Modge Podge in a 16 ounce plastic bottle.
Mod Podge dries clear in approximately 15-20 minutes and can be sanded to a smooth finish. Apply with brush or sponge applicator. Close container after each use. Clean up with water while wet. Once dry, Mod Podge cannot be removed. Use as a puzzle saver, a sealer glue, a quick finish, a textured finish,or a build-up finish." Non-toxic.
- as a glue for paper, fabric, and other porous materials
- as a sealer for wood, paper, and prints
- as a finish for printed material, decoupage, and fabric.
- Also functions as a painting medium for water-based paint.
The water-based sealer, glue, and finish for all surfaces!
- Conforms to ASTM D 4236
- Store at room temperature.
- One 16 oz. plastic bottle of GLOSS
From the Manufacturer
Mod Podge, the nation’s number one, all-in-one glue, sealer and finish.
The basic formulas provide exceptional flexibility and ease of use.
Give your most frequently used projects an extra durable finish with Furniture Mod Podge.
Your projects are easier to clean with the new top-rack dishwasher safe formula.
Rain or shine, decoupage projects maintain their beauty for outdoor living.
Transfer color and black-and-white photocopies to any decoupage project.
Melter, Melts and Molds
Create your own embellishments to paint and attach to projects.
Mod Podge Family
With a versatile collection of 23 formulas, the crafting possibilities are endless.
Tools and Accessories
Using the right tools makes Mod Podge projects easier, more professional and fun to create.
Perfect for home and holiday decor, gifts, seasonal projects, kid’s parties and more.
A brand you can trust.
Since 1976 Plaid has been a global leader in the art and craft industry, providing high-quality products that make art and crafting easier and more fun. We are passionate about inspiring artistic expression in individuals, families, schools, and communities of crafters of all ages.
We care about being a responsible corporation and source high-quality, non-toxic crafting materials that are safe for everyday use. We generously support a variety of organizations that are committed to making the world a better place, including the American Cancer Society, the Gwinnett County Women’s Shelter, Children’s Healthcare of Atlanta, and the United Way.
The Plaid family of brands include Apple Barrel, Bucilla, Delta, Fabric Creations, FolkArt, Gallery Glass, Martha Stewart, Mod Podge, Plaid Creates, and Plaid.
Top Customer Reviews
* I bought it for $8.39 from Amazon, so no, this is not more expensive than the retail store next door (not any more).
* One person said they throw away their brush because they don't know how to remove the glue. Well, the answer is right there on the glue bottle: wash it with water and soap, while the glue is still wet. I even soiled my clothes when gluing a puzzle and immediately washed it with water ALONE, and no stains are marks remained.
This is amazing stuff! I love it.
Just apply thin coats, and let them dry 20 minutes before adding another coat. I usually do single coats for light weight projects, and 4 or 5 coats for anything that will see a lot of use. It's water-based so clean up is very easy while it's still wet.
It's a classic.
See pictures below on how well it glued both my puzzles.
Word of caution, when used as a finish; you need to work fast and use a very fine brush. Otherwise you will end up with streaks.
Overall a good product. Just make sure you work quickly.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Where have you been all my life Mod Podge. I have been doing DIY crafts all my life and never tried Mod Podge. Read morePublished 2 days ago by EdgyReview
I have never used mod podge before but I'm in love. I wanted to make a memorable craft for my best friends wedding out of the rose petals her fiancé used when he proposed... Read morePublished 12 days ago by Becky
Nice high gloss finish that I needed for a Father's Day project my 2 year old grandson made for my son. Sealed his "painting" nicely.Published 13 days ago by Amazon Customer
Very useful. I bought it specifically for coating paper to use in resin, and though it doesn't work as good as I'd hoped for that I've found myself using it in all sorts of crafts. Read morePublished 18 days ago by Jamie Johnson