Beauty Magazine Deals Hallo nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments $69.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop hgg17 Save $30 on a Deep Cleaning Appointment The Walking Dead season 8 available to buy The Walking Dead season 8 available to buy The Walking Dead season 8 available to buy  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition $79.99. Limited-time offer. Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now HTL17_gno

on November 17, 2016
This book is not what I expected. I thought there would be pattern instructions inside and there are only pictures. Fortunately, I am smart enough to count off the squares to determine how many I need to make the quilts I wanted. With that being said, there are some beautiful quilts inside to inspire the quilter in us all. Watercolor quilts are not difficult to make.

Happy Quilting,
The Calico Quilter
on September 22, 2017
Perfect
on November 19, 2016
I though I was ordering a book of quilt patterns.
on September 26, 2016
Product as described. AAA+ Seller.
on June 19, 2009
This book has some nice directions for starting a watercolor quilt. But it has no real patterns.

The pictures are beautiful and give lots of ideas to dream about, but I would prefer concrete insturctions for specific quilts to get my feet wet in the art of watercolor quilts.

More than 1/2 the book is a photo gallery.
on September 22, 2013
Thought it was an instructional book. Must have been so excited to find the grand piano that I forgot to read ALL about the book
on July 27, 2014
Beautiful art quilts. No patterns, but many examples of how a creative person can use these examples as a staring point for inspiration.
on June 29, 2013
A good follow up to the other book. I just got it and on glancing through it, I have so many ideas already. Very happy I bought this.
on December 13, 2012
Very lovely, colorful illustrations. Very informative and enjoyable. Love it, nice addition to my ever growing collection of quilting books.
on April 3, 1999
When I first saw this book and its' authors on Simply Quilts, I just knew I'd make that piano quilt for my mother. She doesn't own a piano but it's always been a dream of hers. Mom and I had fun picking out the fabrics. Then I couldn't resist entering it in the county fair this year. I won a ribbon for 2nd. place. I've only been quilting for a year and this was my best effort.
As for the rest of the book, I just adore all of the quilts. Sometimes when I need to take a break, I just glance through the book and read every word and appreciate all the work and artistic expression that went into the quilts. I even have friends and family that will ask me to bring out that book so they can look through it. I think someday I'll make another watercolor quilt, but I'll just use my felt board and let the pieces decide what it'll be. There's a lot of emotion in my life right now with raising 2 small children, and I'd like to surprise myself with those addictive 2 inch squares.
This book makes a great coffee table book and an inspiration for anyone who appreciates art. Enjoy!!!