|Item Weight||1.8 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||9.06 x 2.17 x 6.5 inches|
|Item model number||WD-DA29-00020B|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Item Package Quantity||3|
|Cutting Diameter||2.1 Inches|
|Included Components||Water filter|
|Assembled Diameter||2.1 Inches|
Samsung DA29-00020B Refrigerator Water Filter Replacement by Waterdrop, Compatible with Samsung DA29-00020B, DA29-00020B-1, Haf-Cin/Exp, 46-9101, RF4267HARS, 3 Filters
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Waterdrop is Committed to Improving Water Filtration Technology and Offering Clean Water.
- A filter you can trust: This filter we put our name to is fully certified by the NSF standard 42. This ensures this filter is tested to remove 97% of chlorine, bad taste and odor, cysts, rust, corrosion, sediments, and turbidity. For a filter you can trust, our product is also NSF 372 certified for lead-free material. Simply replace your filter every six months, or after 300 gallons, and enjoy the clean water you and your family deserve.
- Fully compatible design: Our Waterdrop replacement filters have been expertly modeled to ensure they always fit your refrigerator. We are the well-known filter manufacturer, and we sell filters from the factory to the customers directly. There is no reseller to pocket the difference, so you get the premium product at the lowest price. Enjoy the pure, natural water that makes all the difference.
- Selected filtration material: Our dedicated R&D team works day and night to ensure our filters provide your family with the purest, safest water anywhere in the world. By harnessing the power of natural active coconuts sourced from Sri Lanka, we adopt the coconut activated carbon block that ensures you get nothing but the best when you choose our products.
- Replacement models: DA29-00020B, DA29-00020A, HAF-CIN, HAF-CIN-EXP, HAF-CINEXP, HAFCIN, 04609101000, 09101, 46-9101, DA-97-08006A, DA97-08006A/B, DA29-00019A, DA2900020A, RF28HMEDBSR, RFG298HDRS, RS25J50, RF263TEAES, RF4287HARS, Waterdrop WD-DA29-00020B, AQUACREST AQF-DA29-00020B, FilterLogic FL-RF27, Waterspecialist WS627B, Maxblue MB-00020B
- Replacement models: Refresh R-9101, Pure Line PL-200, ICEPURE RWF0700A, Tier1 RWF1011, ClearWater Filters CWMF021, Pureza filter PF7, OnePurify RFC0700A, Aqua Fresh WF294, BRISTI LP-300P, Dista DWF-7, Refresh R-9101, EcoBlueLife EBL7800. This filter is not sourced by or sponsored by above brands. The manufacturers’ names and part numbers have been used for reference purposes only.
Frequently bought together
Featured items you may like
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Waterdrop Series – Certified Performance and Safe Material
- NSF certified to reduce: Chlorine – 97%, Taste & Odor – 97%
- NSF 372 certified for lead-free compliance
Compatible with the Following Models:
DA29-00020B, DA29-00020A, DA2900020A, DA29-00019A, DA2900019A, DA-97-08006A, DA-97-08006A-B, DA-97-08006B, DA97-08006A-B, HAF-CIN, HAF-CIN-EXP, HAF-CINEXP, HAFCIN
04609101000, 09101, 46-9101, 469101, 9101
Please note this is a compatible spare part and the manufacturers' names and part numbers have been used for reference purposes only. Waterdrop is an independent brand.
- *For NSF 372 certification information:
- Certificate C0145653, by NSF International, 2018.
Better Water Makes a Difference
Saves you time and effort with tool-free installation and leak-free fit. Keeps you hydrated every day.
For Your Family
Allows your loved ones to enjoy clean, refreshing water and brings healthy drinking experience.
For Better World
1 Waterdrop Purchase = 1 Donation. With your every purchase, we will provide 1 child in need with 1 day of clean water.
Compatible Refrigerator Models
RF22K9381SG, RF22K9381SR, RF22K9581SG, RF22KREDBSG, RF22KREDBSR, RF22M9581SG, RF22M9581SR, RF23HCEDBBC, RF23HCEDBSR, RF23HCEDBWW, RF23HCEDTSR, RF23HSESBSR, RF23HTEDBSR, RF23J9011SG, RF23J9011SR, RF24FSEDBSR, RF24J9960S4, RF25HMEDBBC, RF25HMEDBSG, RF25HMEDBSR, RF25HMEDBWW, RF260BEAEBC, RF260BEAESG, RF260BEAESP, RF260BEAESR, RF260BEAEWW, RF261BEAEBC, RF261BEAESG, RF261BEAESP, RF261BEAESR, RF261BEAEWW, RF263BEAEBC, RF263BEAESG, RF263BEAESP, RF263BEAESR, RF263BEAEWW, RF263TEAEBC, RF263TEAESG, RF263TEAESP, RF263TEAESR, RF263TEAEWW, RF265BEAESG, RF265BEAESR, RF26HFENDSR, RF26J7500BC, RF26J7500SR, RF26J7500WW, RF28HDEDBSR, RF28HDEDPWW, RF28HDEDTSR, RF28HFEDBBC, RF28HFEDBSG, RF28HFEDBSR, RF28HFEDBWW, RF28HFEDTBC, RF28HFEDTSR, RF28HMEDBBC, RF28HMEDBSR, RF28HMEDBWW, RF28HMELBSR, RF28JBEDBSG, RF28JBEDBSR, RF28K9070SG, RF28K9070SR, RF28K9380SG, RF28K9380SR, RF28M9580SG, RF28M9580SR, RF30HBEDBSR, RF30HDEDTSR, RF30KMEDBSG, RF30KMEDBSR, RF31FMEDBSR, RF31FMESBSR, RF323TEDBBC, RF323TEDBSR, RF323TEDBWW, RF32FMQDBSR, RF34H9950S4, RF34H9960S4, RH22H9010SG, RH22H9010SR, RH25H5611BC, RH25H5611SG, RH25H5611SR, RH25H5611WW, RH29H9000SR, RS25H5000BC, RS25H5000SR, RS25H5000WW, RS25H5111BC, RS25H5111SG, RS25H5111SR, RS25H5111WW, RS25H5121BC, RS25H5121SR, RS25H5121WW, RS25J500DBC, RS25J500DSG, RS25J500DSR, RS25J500DWW, RF28HFEDTWW, RF26HFENDWW, RF26HFENDBC, RF4287HARS, RS265TDRS, RS261MDWP, RS261MDBP, RS263TDBP, RS265TDBP.
Compare with similar items
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Now I'm going to spend some time going to go over some of the problems that others have stated that seem like there could be an easy fix.
To the people complaining of a taste in their water make sure you run the recommended water through before you drink it and remove the old ice. There's a piece of paper that has instructions and I think it could be left over carbon.
To the people complaining that the red filter light didn't turn off after installation, there's a reset button for that.
To the people complaining about noise or flow problem, the instructions state there is a chance that it needs to be removed and reinstalled as something isn't lining up.
I would also look out for the version that only has one rubber washer as it sounds like a defective model. We got the one with two and so far hasn't started leaking (fingers crossed).
I will definitely be stocking up on these.
UPDATE - 5/4/19: Shorty after installing the Waterdrop filter I noticed that the ice maker was making very little ice. I read a few comments on this same subject in the product's questions section.
I changed the Waterdrop for a genuine Samsung filter and the ice maker is full again. I can only surmise that there are some faulty filters in the mix that are restricting water flow to the icemaker. I still have two more Waterdrop filters that will installed when the Samsung is depleted. Then we'll see if it's a consistent issue or not.
I matched it up the original, and as far as the part that inserts, looks identical. I'm very pleased, and as long as none of them leak, I'll be ordering again when the need arises. Very pleased.
*** Edit 5/14/20***
Been using these filters for roughly three years now, and never had a problem.
Top international reviews
El producto si me parece bueno. En mi caso en particular, donde el agua del grifo no es potable, utilizo un filtro externo para alimentar a la refrigeradora con agua sin impurezas y luego el filtro de la refrigeradora termina de filtrar el agua que se utiliza para el hilo y que sale del dispensador.
Très bien et bon prix
Je suis satisfait
Je recommande l'achat de ce produit