Unlock 5% savings
Choose how often it's deliveredFrom once every 2 weeks to once every 6 months
Skip or cancel any timeWe'll send you a reminder before each delivery.
Waterdrop Remineralization Inline Water Filter, 1/4” Quick Connect Post Filter for RO Reverse Osmosis Filter System, Restore Essential Minerals
Enhance your purchase
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||2.16 x 2.16 x 10.2 inches|
|Included Components||Bracket, WD-MNR35 Mineral Filter|
|Purification Method||Natural mineral material|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- 𝐌𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐳𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧: Waterdrop reverse osmosis remineralization system adopts PCC technology to activate the crystalline structure of minerals, simulates the formation mechanisms of mineral spring to activate every mineral and guarantees product’s quality. Now people can drink healthy water straight at home with a safe product.
- 𝐒𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐰𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐭𝐚𝐩: This RO remineralization filter as an independent water filter is designed to compatible with 1/4” quick connect tubing. It could connect with most reverse osmosis water systems on the market or under-sink water filtration system, which let you enjoy “spring water” coming from your tap.
- 𝐒𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐧𝐚𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐚𝐥 𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥𝐬: The RO remineralization filter selects natural materials to restore minerals like calcium, magnesium, sodium, potassium, etc.  Drinking this RO mineral water will, in the long run, help avoid chronic diseases, slow down the aging process,and improve digestion and immunity.
- 𝐂𝐨𝐬𝐭 𝐞𝐟𝐟𝐢𝐜𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐥𝐲: This RO remineralization filter is able to last 12 months or 1,100 gallons, whichever comes first. Up to 8300 single-used bottles and $12600 spent on bottled mineral water can be saved.
- 𝐄𝐚𝐬𝐲 𝐢𝐧𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧: 1/4" quick-connect fittings, it can be easy connected and disconnected during filter change-outs. You can simply plug or unplug the tubing without any tools! You could use the remineralization filter in different ways. This filter can also be connected to refrigerators or RO water purifiers. You can also directly install it under your kitchen sink.
Specifications for this item
|Included Components||WD-MNR35 Mineral Filter , Bracket|
|Purification Method||natural mineral material|
|Warranty Description||1 year manufacturer|
Frequently bought together
From the brand
How we got our start?Waterdrop, the leading water purification brand from California, USA, is one of the foremost manufacturers in the water purifier industry. We have become the preferred choice for millions of families worldwide including the United States, Canada, Europe, Australia, the Middle East and Asia.
What makes our product unique?The brand has over 200 water filter products to its name, with the relevant NSF, CSA, WQA, UPC, WARS, UL certifications, and FCC tests secured for almost all of them. With more than 500 technical patents applied in product manufacturing, we are honored to be the industrial design award winner.
Why we love what we do?The idea behinds Waterdrop is our deep desire to deliver clean, safe, and healthy water to every family in the world. We have officially launched the Water4Smile Program to help children and families in need across Sub-Saharan Africa, and we are proud of this work and how it is helping society.
- Please kindly note that this RO remineralization filter as an independent water filter should be connected with 1/4” tubing.
- The lifespan is 12 months or 1,100 gallons, whichever comes first. This may vary depending on filtered water consumption.
Waterdrop Mineral Water Filter
An plus-one filter for most reverse osmosis water filtration system, undersink filtration system and refrigerators, delivers crisp and fresh mineral water.
- The Mineral Water Filter adopts the original PCC active mineral technology, using natural filter materials to add minerals that are essential to your body, including calcium, magnesium, sodium, potassium, strontium.
- Natural coconut shell activated carbon removes chlorine, bad taste and odor to deliver tasty water.
- No harmful chemicals are added.
- Fresh water molecules are stable, which is suitable for drinking directly and getting you rehydrated quickly.
Innovation Mineralization Tech
The exclusive mineral water filter with 18 natural filter materials and creative PCC active mineral technology brings beneficial minerals to your body.
Selecting natural minerals to add essential minerals to your body, the filter releases essential minerals such as calcium, magnesium, sodium, potassium, strontium into water without adding any harmful chemicals.
One RO remineralization filter can save 8300 single-used water bottles and 12600 dollars per year compared to mineral bottled water.
For RO Water Filter Systems
You can connect the filter directly to your RO water filter system. A perfect combination that gives you pure RO water with improved taste!
For Under-sink Water Filter
The filter can be directly installed under your kitchen sink. You can enjoy remineralized water with better taste directly from your faucet.
There is no difficulty in connecting the remineralization filter to your refrigerator. This way, you get iced water and ice cubes that are made by remineralized water.
Select a place to attach the filter and install the fixed support.
- Product Dimensions : 2.16 x 2.16 x 10.2 inches; 1.13 Pounds
- Item model number : WD-MNR35
- Date First Available : July 30, 2020
- Manufacturer : Waterdrop
- ASIN : B08DXYL81C
- Best Sellers Rank: #17,375 in Tools & Home Improvement (See Top 100 in Tools & Home Improvement)
- Customer Reviews:
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I'm not sure if it exchanges some minerals, or if it only added that extra 8 ppm.
Regardless, I did notice a slight improvement in taste. The normal RO water tastes a bit too empty and dry, though still good. However, the remineralizer smooths the water a tad bit, makes it just so slightly sweeter, and it has a slightly better mouthfeel. Overall, the taste has improved just marginally, but noticeably.
My main concern was how this would work with my coffee making, and espresso making. The TDS isn't enough of a gain to make great coffee, so I still have to add in my own minerals to get it up to 150 ppm for better espresso. However, I think it will help a little given that its 26 ppm compared to 18 ppm, and probably with some helpful minerals.
One downside of this system was that it didn't include the little blue clips that you put when you attach the 1/4" hose, which makes me feel more assurance that it won't leak. And another issue was that the wall bracket doesn't hold tightly onto the remineralizer tube, which allowed it to slide around instead of being fully secure.
Overall, I would recommend you add this filter to your RO system. I think the marginal improvement of flavor is worth it. I'm not certain about the health benefits, but the tiny bit might be a little helpful
By Zachary E Cox on September 9, 2021