Waterdrop RO Reverse Osmosis Water Filtration System, NSF Certified, TDS Reduction, 400 GPD Fast Flow, Tankless, Compact, Smart Faucet, UL Listed Power, USA Tech, Brushed Nickel Based Faucet
|Price:||& FREE Returns|
Save an extra $30.00 when you apply this coupon.
$30.00 extra savings coupon applied at checkout.
Sorry. You are not eligible for this coupon.
Enhance your purchase
|Color||Brushed Nickel Based Faucet|
|Power Source||Corded Electric|
|Material||1. System cover: plastic 2. Faucet: metal 3. RO filter: reverse osmosis membrane 4. CB filter: carbon block 5.CF filter: pp cotton & carbon block See more|
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||18.12 x 5.67 x 17.72 inches|
|Included Components||System cover, Brushed nickel faucet, RO filter, CF filter, CB filter, PE pipes *3, T-fitting, Waste-water clip See more|
|Lower Temperature Rating||41 Degrees Fahrenheit|
|Item Weight||31 Pounds|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Three filters are included in the package. Search "Waterdrop WD-G3-W Filter" for replacement filters
- [NSF Certified performance]: The system is certified against NSF 58 for TDS reduction. Using reverse osmosis filtration technology with a filtration accuracy of 0. 0001μm, the system can effectively remove most contaminants including fluoride, TDS, limescale, and heavy metals in your tap water. System is also NSF 372 certified for lead free material
- [Smart, easy-to-install design]: Waterdrop RO water filtration system is an innovative, all-in-one intelligent water purification system. In just a few minutes, Waterdrop RO system can be installed completely, and in just three seconds, the filter can be changed with one single turn. Installation is that easy
- [The first composite filter element]: It is the first smart RO system with composite filters and tankless design in the U. S. market. The three filters provide seven stages of filtration. The pre-sediment and carbon block filter is a 3-in-1 filter that functions as that of three filters combined. The Reverse Osmosis membrane filter adopts an innovative design, and the efficiency of the filter equals more than three stages of filtration. Additionally, the activated carbon block filter uses high-precision activated carbon granules made from natural coconut shell, which will also improve the water taste
- [No-tank design]: Use new composite filter element technology to more efficiently filter out harmful substances. The tankless design helps you avoid secondary pollution and enjoy more storage space in your kitchen
- [No waiting for clean water]: Thanks to its internal pump, the RO system offers faster water flow (400 gallons per day). The system can filter a cup of water in about 12 seconds. It can produce pure water quickly, thereby meeting the needs of your whole family and even small companies
- [1: 1 low drain ratio]: Compared to traditional RO systems, Waterdrop Reverse Osmosis Water Filtration System saves water waste by 300%. Save money on your water bills while running the RO system
- [Special notice]: You must fully turn on the faucet and flush the RO system for 30 minutes after installation. The light on the faucet will flash blue during flushing, but once completed, the blue light will stop flashing. The total water capacity will be about 8. 5 gallons and the water will be undrinkable during flushing. To save water, be creative and collect the water for other purposes, such as watering plants
|Color||Brushed Nickel Based Faucet|
|Ean||0840814158555 , 0840814161715|
|External Testing Certification||NSF 58 & 372|
|Global Trade Identification Number||00840814158555 , 00840814161715|
|Included Components||System cover, Brushed nickel faucet, RO filter, CF filter, CB filter, PE pipes *3, T-fitting, Waste-water clip|
|Item Weight||31.0 pounds|
|Lower Temperature Rating||41.00 degrees_fahrenheit|
|Material||1. System cover: plastic 2. Faucet: metal 3. RO filter: reverse osmosis membrane 4. CB filter: carbon block 5.CF filter: pp cotton & carbon block|
|Maximum Flow Rate||0.28 gallons_per_minute|
|Number of Items||1|
|Power Source Type||Corded Electric|
|Purification Method||Reverse Osmosis , Carbon Block|
|Style||Brushed Nickel Based Faucet|
|UPC||840814158555 , 840814161715|
|Upper Temperature Rating||100.40 degrees_fahrenheit|
|Warranty Description||Please note: Most RO systems do NOT recommend using well water as a source. Large particles in well water will clog the filters easily and shorten filter life.|
Specification for this product family
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the brand
How we got our start?Waterdrop, the leading water purification brand from California, USA, is one of the foremost manufacturers in the water purifier industry. We have become the preferred choice for millions of families worldwide including the United States, Canada, Europe, Australia, the Middle East and Asia.
What makes our product unique?The brand has over 200 water filter products to its name, with the relevant NSF, CSA, WQA, UPC, WARS, UL certifications, and FCC tests secured for almost all of them. With more than 500 technical patents applied in product manufacturing, we are honored to be the industrial design award winner.
Why we love what we do?The idea behinds Waterdrop is our deep desire to deliver clean, safe, and healthy water to every family in the world. We have officially launched the Water4Smile Program to help children and families in need across Sub-Saharan Africa, and we are proud of this work and how it is helping society.
New technology, new experience.
NSF 58&372 certified Reverse Osmosis Water Filtration System
Waterdrop RO system is tested and certified by NSF International against NSF/ANSI standard 58, the TDS reduction rate is up to 94%, and it is NSF/ANSI 372 certified for lead-free material.
Waterdrop RO system has passed 400+ chemical lab tests proving that this system does not contain 400+chemical substances, such as bisphenol A, formaldehyde, benzene, lead, cadmium, and so on.
*For NSF 58＆372: Certificate C0145653, by NSF International, 2020.
*Data is based on Waterdrop's internal laboratory testing.
The first RO system with composite filters
It is the first system to use composite filters to filter water faster and make performance better.
There are multi-stage filtration layers in the three filters. The system uses high-quality filtration media for a premium effect. The 400GPD water flow, contaminants removal, and tankless design also help ensure freshness.
Waterdrop has gradually evolved into a professional brand of whole house water purification products. We care about what our consumers want, so we are constantly improving and adding water purification products to our system to bring it more in line with the needs of modern day life.
- Electrical outlet is required to operate RO system. Main power cable 90", faucet's power cable 59".
- We do not recommend connecting tankless RO to a refrigerator or ice maker.
- We do not recommend using well water as source due to its complicated composition.
- Placing this RO after a salt-based water softener may affect the taste (reduction rate 90%).
- Drill 2 holes to install the system. One for faucet assembly and the other for drain pipe connection
- Your experiences value most for us. We work to meet your needs.
- We make every attempt to resolve any issues you have.
Innovative composite filter
More centralized filtration performance
Adopts advanced composite filter technology and combined multiple filter materials to make one filter contain multi-stage filtration layers. So that you can reduce the frequency and quantity of replacement.
Effectively filters over 1000 harmful contaminant
Uses the characteristics of various filter materials skillfully and combines them to achieve better filtration. The composite filter can intercept over 1000 harmful contaminant.
Better water purification
This revolutionary RO system adopts better composite filter element, getting rid of slow water flow and water storage problem. So it can filter water faster, and every drop of water is fresh enough.
NSF/ANSI 58 and NSF/ANSI 372 Certified Reverse Osmosis Filtration System
NSF 58 certified
Tested and certified by NSF International against NSF/ANSI standard 58. The TDS removal rate is certified to be up to 94%.
NSF 372 certified
It is also NSF/ANSI 372 certified for lead-free material. We promise you a trustworthy product to provide you with safer water.
Basic contaminants removal
Reduces chlorine, taste and odor, chloramine, scale, turbidity, cysts, and many heavy metals.
Chemical contaminants removal
Reduces inorganic pollutants, such as arsenic and inorganic arsenic compounds, and fluoride. Reduces organic contaminants, such as asbestos, benzene, lindane, phenytoin, nitrate/nitrite, trichloromethane, chlordane, pfoa&pfos, etc.
Flush for Accumulative Working Time over 2 Hours
If the machine keeps working over 2 hours, the surface of RO membrane will be flushed automatically for 20 seconds.
Flush for No Working within 24 Hours (Holiday Mode)
If the machine stops dispensing water for 24 hours, the system will be automatically flushed for 1 minute.
This function helps inhibit breeding effectively and ensure safe water.
Leakage protection function is originally built-in the system. If water leaks, malfunction will indicate E02 and buzzer will keep beeping. Just pull out the water container, clean the container and re-install it back, then the malfunction will be fixed automatically.
To extend the pump’s life as long as possible and reduce safety risks caused by forgetting to close the faucet, machine will alert and malfunction indicates E03 and buzzer beeps for three minutes if it keeps dispensing water over 30 minutes. If over 33 minutes, it will automatically stop dispensing water. You can re-power it on for normal use.
There will be a corresponding protection if a machine is frequently started and stopped by improper operation. When malfunction indicates E04 and buzzer beeps for five times., it will alert and automatically stop dispensing water. You can re-power the machine on to recover it.
|Filtration Media||PP Cotton and Carbon Block||Activated Carbon Block||Reverse Osmosis Membrane||Mineral material|
|Filter Life||6 months or 550 gallons||12 months or 1100 gallons||24 months or 2200 gallons||12 months or 1100 gallons|
|Size（ diameter x Height）||3.3”*12.1”||2.6”*12.1”||4.3”*15”||2.2”*10.4”|
|Compatible Model||WD-G3-W||WD-G3-W||WD-G3-W||WD-G3-W||Independent water filter compatible with 1/4” quick connect tubing|
|Beneficial Minerals||Optional bundle||Optional bundle||Optional bundle||Include||Optional bundle||Optional bundle|
|Flow Rate||400 GPD||600 GPD||600 GPD||400 GPD||400 GPD||400 GPD|
|Pure to Drain Rate||1:1||1.5:1||2:1||1:1||1:1||1:1|
|Faucet||Smart faucet||Smart faucet||Ordinary faucet||Ordinary faucet||Ordinary faucet||Ordinary faucet|
|Display||Filter lifespan & TDS||Filter lifespan & TDS||Filter lifespan||Filter lifespan||Filter lifespan||Filter lifespan|
|Filter Lifespan||CF - 6 Mths, CB - 12 Mths, RO - 24 Mths||D6RF - 12 Mths||CF -12 Mths, P6MRO - 24 Mths||CF -12 Mths, MRO - 24 Mths, MNR - 12 Mths||CF - 12 Mths, MRO - 24 Mths||D4RF - 12 Mths|
|Dimensions (inch)||18.12 x 5.67 x 17.72||15.99 x 6.10 x 11.97||17.33 × 5.91 × 13.98||17.33 × 5.91 × 13.98||17.33 × 5.91 × 13.98||16.02 x 6.22 x 12.44|
Product detailsStyle:Brushed Nickel Based Faucet
- Product Dimensions : 18.12 x 5.67 x 17.72 inches; 31 Pounds
- Item model number : WD-G3-W
- Date First Available : February 20, 2019
- Manufacturer : WATERDROP
- ASIN : B07P1XFYJP
- Best Sellers Rank: #10,897 in Tools & Home Improvement (See Top 100 in Tools & Home Improvement)
- Customer Reviews:
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I have never installed an RO system, but consider myself quite handy. The hardest part of the installation was working in the limited space under the cabinet... I am a BMF (Big Mexican Fellow) and i hate working under the sink. Luckily the unit itself is easy to install. I also installed a T junction to go to my fridge. EZ-PZ. No leaks at all from the first time i turned the water back on. This is a testament of the unit and materials provided, since it is definitely not due to my skills!
The water taste is fantastic, just as good as the best bottled water we buy for our coffee. I purchased a cheap TDS meter from Amazon to get some objective measure of TDS before and after.
My TDS from the tap is about 350-400 ppm. The filtered water (as reported by the RO system) is on avg. about 15-18 ppm. The reading from the TDS meter i bought was actually more like 80-85ppm. Before i assumed that i was being duped by the RO system, i tested my typical bottled water (Crystal Geiser) and found the reading to be identical at 80-85ppm. So, welcome to cheap TDS meters... i feel confortable that the system is doing what it is supposed to be doing. I'm happy.
I have been running it for about 3 weeks now and it just works and tastes great. The water pressure from the included spigot is fine, quite tolerable. And is the same coming out of the fridge as well. If i am simultaneously dispensing from the spigot and the fridge, the water pressure drops (as expected).
I hope this unit lasts a long time, because if it does, it is darned near perfect. Even though it is one of the most efficient RO systems i've seen at 1:1 waste, that's still 1:1 wasted water. My next project is collecting and re-using the effluent to water plants. Then i will be 100% satisfied with RO in general.
1. Great looking, but not necessarily space saving (it's quite large unit).
2. Easy to install and replace filters.
3. 1:1 water waste ratio
4. Quiet and decent water flow.
1. Cheap and flimsy faucet. Started leaking at the bottom second day it was installed. We checked connection and it was fine, however faucet was still leaking.
2. Does not filter water well enough. We tested water coming out of our old RO system and water straight out of kitchen faucet before we replaced the system. Old RO system with old filters measured at 19 PPM. Water out of the faucet measured 158 PPM. We then replaced systems and flushed new one per instructions. Water coming out of it after it was flushed was 26 PPM. Not bad, but a bit disappointing since old system with filters that were overdue for replacement was going at 19 PPM. Display gauge at the unit was showing 27 PPM which was close enough to our meter so we didn't worry about it. We called it a day and went to bed. Next morning we tested water again. Unit display was still showing 27 PPM, however our meter displayed red warning and showed filtered water was 128 PPM. At that point I called manufacturer. Explained that water was way above drinkable levels and was told that's not uncommon. Apparently, it gets better over time, more you use it, better it filters water. This has not happened with any other RO systems we purchased in the past so we decided to return it. Not knowing how much longer and how much more of wasted water it would take before water was ok to drink was a deal breaker for us. It's a shame as we were really hoping this was a winner. Price and looks are great, but performance sadly lacks. :( I'm also really puzzled how it went from 26 PPM to 128 PPM after not being used overnight ?!? It's not like water has been sitting in a container and getting re-contaminated.
Top reviews from other countries
Keep in mind, you need power under the sink or close by for this unit.
Reviewed in Canada on November 3, 2020
Todo va bien hasta que tienes que reemplazar alguno de los filtros. No están disponibles en Amazon México, el fabricante no los manda al extranjero por lo que te tienes que arriesgar con terceros en Mercado Libre.