|Item Weight||25.9 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||17.32 x 5.91 x 13.9 inches|
|Item model number||WD-G2-B|
|Material||1.System cover: plastic 2.Faucet: metal 3.MRO filter: reverse osmosis membrane & carbon block & pp cotton 4.CF filter: pp cotton & carbon block|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
|Flow Rate||0.28 Gallons Per Minute|
|Included Components||1.RO System 2.Brushed Nickel Faucet 3.MRO Filter 4.CF Filter|
|Warranty Description||Please note: Most RO systems do NOT recommend using well water as a source. Large particles in well water will clog the filters easily and shorten filter life. Additionally, well water may not reach the feed water pressure. If you have to use well water, we recommend to add a pre-filtration system.|
4 Year Home Improvement Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- NO ADDITIONAL COST: You pay $0 for repairs – parts, labor and shipping included.
- COVERAGE: Plan starts on the date of purchase. Drops, spills and cracked screens due to normal use covered for portable products and power surges covered from day one. Malfunctions covered after the manufacturer's warranty.
- PRODUCT ELIGIBILITY: Plans cover products purchased in the last 30 days.
- EASY CLAIMS PROCESS: File a claim anytime online or by phone. Most claims approved within minutes. If we can’t repair it, we’ll send you an Amazon e-gift card for the purchase price of your covered product or replace it.
Waterdrop Tankless Reverse Osmosis System, TDS Reduction, 400 GPD Fast Flow, FCC Listed, 1:1 Pure to Drain, USA Tech Support, WD-G2-B, Black
|Material||1.System cover: plastic 2.Faucet: metal 3.MRO filter: reverse osmosis membrane & carbon block & pp cotton 4.CF filter: pp cotton & carbon block See more|
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||17.32 x 5.91 x 13.9 inches|
|Maximum Flow Rate||0.28 Gallons Per Minute|
|Purification Method||Reverse Osmosis, Carbon Block|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Two filters are included in the package. Search "Waterdrop WD-G2-B" for replacement filters.
- [Best value for your family]: Waterdrop G2 Under-Sink Reverse Osmosis Water Filtration System. The compact filters offer excellent performance, and due to the composite filters and formula, you won’t have to replace the filters in six months, as you would with other RO systems. The innovative tankless design saves space and ensures faster water flow and purer water.
- [Advanced composite filters]: The composite integrated filters result in more effective filtration. The CF filter has a sediment PP membrane and an activated carbon block. It reduces sediment, rust, large particles, colloids, chlorine, fluoride, scale, etc. The MRO filter includes a sediment membrane, a large reverse osmosis membrane, and an activated carbon block. It reduces most contaminants, such as TDS and heavy metals.
- [Innovative tankless design]: The new filter composition technology employs an excellent filter combination to more efficiently filter out impurities. The tankless design ensures the safety of your family’s drinking water. It also saves over 70% more under-sink storage space than does the ordinary RO system.
- [Efficient purified water without waiting]: Through the combination of an internal pump and efficient filters, this RO system offers a fast water flow rate of up to 400 GPD. Get a cup of filtered water in about 12 seconds, satisfying your needs while saving time. Compared to the ordinary RO system, which has continuous water flow during the first two minutes, the Waterdrop RO system always has a stable water flow. Every drop of water you drink will be fresh.
- [Integrated product design]: The advanced integrated design of the electrical and water circuits reduces leakage. The airtight housing reduces noise, while the process of installing and replacing the filter is faster and more convenient than with other filters. Due to the filters’ twist-and-pull design, you can replace them in 3 seconds. The installation of the Waterdrop G2 RO System takes less than 30 minutes.
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the brand
How we got our start?Waterdrop was founded in 2015, borne out of the need to provide everyone with the highest quality products that ensure easy access to truly purified drinking water.
What makes our product unique?We currently have over 100 patents across different countries of the world. Thanks to our dedicated team of experts, we consistently leverage technology and research to provide high-quality water filters to ensure your drinking water safety.
Why we love what we do?Waterdrop has officially launched the Water4Smile Program to help children and their families in need across Sub-Saharan Africa. We love the meaningful work we are doing to help society.
- *An electrical outlet is required to operate the RO system.
- *If you are using well water, we recommend applying a pre-filter (5-10 μm).
- *Placing this RO after a salt-based water softener may affect the taste (reduction rate 90%).
- *We do not recommend connecting tankless RO to a refrigerator or ice maker.
Why choose the Waterdrop Under-Sink Reverse Osmosis Water Filtration System?
New technology, new experience. Two major innovations.
The G2 RO system is 5.9 inches wide and takes up very little space under the sink. The faster and more stable water flow will produce a cup of filtered water in 12 seconds.
The RO system uses the filter composition technology with a filtration accuracy of 0.0001 μm, removing most of the contaminants, including heavy metals, and chemical residues in tap water.
Safe material provides clean water all day long.
*Automatic notification system for safer use.
*The filter life indicators automatically notify you about the service life and usage.
The RO system uses excellent lead-free plastic material. It is equipped with superior filter media that ensures effective filtration. The system also comes with a lead-free brushed nickel faucet and an easy-to-install U-shaped gasket, giving you access to clean water throughout the day.
Adopts composite filters for better filtration
Filter composition technology
The new filter composition technology employs an excellent filter combination to achieve a more efficient filtration. The filters can soften water and effectively reduces most contaminants.
Activated Carbon Block Composite Filter
The CF filter adopts a sediment PP membrane layer and an activated carbon block layer. It reduces common impurities such as sediment, rust, large particles, colloids, residual chlorine, fluoride, and scale.
Reverse Osmosis Membrane Composite Filter
With its large filtration area, the MRO filter effectively reduces most impurities such as heavy metals, organic material, and TDS. The activated carbon block improves the taste of the output water.
Reduction contaminants list
Reduces common contaminants
The RO system reduces over 90% of TDS, chlorine, bad taste, odor, chloramine, scale, and turbidity after complete flushing.
Reduces carcinogens and heavy metals
Reduction of carcinogens: chromium (hexavalent), chromium (trivalent), cadmium and cadmium compounds, and ferric oxide.
Reduction of heavy metals: lead, mercury, barium, copper, radium 226/228, and aluminum.
Reduces contaminants larger than 0.0001 μm
The filter aperture is so fine that contaminants larger than 0.0001 μm cannot pass through the filters, including cysts.
Reduces chemical residues in water
Reduction of inorganic pollutants: arsenic and inorganic arsenic compounds, fluoride.
Reduction of organic pollutants: asbestos, benzene, formaldehyde, phenytoin, nitrate, nitrite, bisphenol A, trichloromethane, PFOA, etc.
|Filtration media||Sediment PP membrane and activated carbon block||Reverse osmosis membrane and activated carbon block|
|Recommended replacement cycle||12 months or 1,100 gallons||24 months or 2,200 gallons|
|Size (Diameter * Height)||4.9" * 8.1"||4.9" * 15"|
|Flow Rate||400 GPD||600 GPD||600 GPD||400 GPD||400 GPD||50 GPD|
|Pure to Drain Rate||1:1||1.5:1||2:1||1:1||1:1||1:1.5|
|Faucet||Smart faucet||Smart faucet||Ordinary faucet||Ordinary faucet||Ordinary faucet||/|
|Display||Filter lifespan & TDS||Filter lifespan & TDS||Filter lifespan||Filter lifespan||Filter lifespan||/|
|Filter Lifespan||CF - 6 Mths, CB - 12 Mths, RO - 24 Mths||FIST - 12 Mths||CF -12 Mths, P6MRO - 24 Mths||CF -12 Mths, MRO - 24 Mths, MNR - 12 Mths||CF - 12 Mths, MRO - 24 Mths||12 Mths|
|Dimensions (inch)||18.06 x 5.68 x 17.76||15.98 x 5.98 x 11.97||17.32 x 5.91 x 13.9||17.32 x 5.91 x 13.9||17.32 x 5.91 x 13.9||14.76 x 8.35 x 13.9|
Compare with similar items
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Water quality is good. No significant taste difference.
Water flow from RO: Slow but steady.
Noise from RO unit: When activated by turning on the faucet there is a distinctive motor rattle. It is a low rumble which is minimized by keeping the unit away from the cabinet wall.
Overall I am satisfied with the compact design and clean water flowing , albeit slowly, from it.
By DVM on May 24, 2020
Intial tds was high as i mentioned earlier..but after a week or two... tds measure can drop as low as 15-20, thats pretty good! Again, need to still purge out water for like 30 sec to get good tds reading if you dont use the filter for a while. Also, water filter will not work if the power is out. But overall i really like this filter and so far the best in terms of size, look and how easy it is to install.
Once everything was setup, I turned the water on, powered up the filtration system and open the faucet for 30 minutes as instructed. The water is perfect, no weird taste or smells just refreshing water, I and my family will enjoy. Up until this purchase I was buy 20 gallons of water every 3 weeks. which I figure this system will pay for itself in about 5 to 6 months. The system is super quiet there a humming sound from the pump when the faucet is open. I've showed it to friends since the install , some already have similar system with the tank , three and four stage filters. If you have been considering getting a filtration system give this unit serious consideration. Easy setup which you can do yourself, easy operation, very little maintenance (swapping out a filter in a year...tough work...not LOL)
We eventually had grown tired of purchasing 5 gallons of distilled water per week and finding storage for them in the house. I was considering purchasing a water distillery when I found the Waterdrop G2 system. After I took a close look at it and I figured it was easy enough to install.
Hookup was a piece of cake, they provided you with everything to connect to your exisiting water supply. The hardest part for me was installing power under the sink. I just tapped into the line running to the dishwasher next to the sink for that chore so that involved me having to remove the dishwasher for access. Once I had power available it took about 15 minutes to install the RO system.
The cartridges are fairly inexpensive and very easy to replace. The water tastes great! Some people prefer to add minerals back in for its taste and/or health benefits. We prefer the satisfaction of knowing our water is the puriest available, and any minerals it lacks will be added to our diets through normal consumption of dairy products and of course good ole Gatorade.
Top reviews from other countries
Has a 30 min shut off where the system has to be reset every time it goes past 33 min.
Kinda annoying but water is great. 20 ppm from tap water. Increased the alkaline of our tap water by a little over a full point. From 7.3to 8.5 ph. Water has absolutely no taste.
Great for hydroponic systems as well.
Il gusto del' acqua all inzio aveva un sapore di metallo ,ma dopo due giorni l' ha un gusto ottimo quasi uguale come preggiata acqua minerale ..... purissima , leggerissima comei dolce acqua di alta montagna.
Speriamo che presto saranno disponibili i filtri di ricambio su Amazon Italia. Consiglio di aggiungere filtro minerale di waterdrops appena sarà disponibile.