|Inside Pockets||Water Bottle Pocket|
About this item
- Zipper closure
- 18" shoulder drop
- LIGHTWEIGHT & STYLISH DESIGN - The dimension of this sling bag is 18.5 x 12.2 x 5.1 inches / 47 x 31 x 13 cm. It can be adjusted varied from 18 to 45 inches in circle. The side mesh pocket is 6 inches height and can hold 2.4 inch(diameter) bottle.
- LARGE CAPACITY & MULTIPLE COMPARTMENT: 7 pockets in total- one main pocket to fit iPad 4/5/6; one zippered gause pocket to store your umbrella on the base of the outside backpack; one bottle pocket sided the sling bag and two small pockets on the strap and back, as well as several inner separated small pockets, you can take necessities all in one bag.
- BREATHABLE & SOFT PADDED BACKSIDE: The back side comes with protective padded design, breathable and comfortable, easy to carry throughout all day. Changeable and adjustable shoulder strap, it could change around right or left-handed, the adjustable strap range is 25.9 - 46.5 inches / 66-118cm.
- WATER REPELLENT & ANTI-FRICTION: This sling bag is made of special linen material, which is water resistant, easy to clean and anti-friction, effectively prevent it from tearing, wetting and ripping
- 【After-sales guarantee】If you have any problem with broken or damaged items you purchased, please do not hesitate to contact us with your order ID. We will reply and address your issue within one day, so please purchase with confidence.
Top trending products related to this item
More items to explore
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Sling Backpack, WATERFLY Sling Bag Crossbody Daypack
- Fashionable & leisure sports sling bag
- Simple and stylish sling bag, don't need much decoration.
Large Capacity & Multiple Compartment
- 7 pockets in total
- The biggest main pocket allows 9.7'' tablet (like iPad 4/5/6), books or E-reader storage
- Several internal separated small pockets are mainly for passport, bank card, makeup and other small belongings
- One bottom pocket with mesh is perfect for storing wet items separately.
- One side bottle pocket and two small pockets on the strap and back
The changeble strap allows you to take it right or left-handed
- Comfortable carrying system and wide padded strap make this sling bag backpack breathable and less shoulder pressure while wearing.
- Can change to right or left-handed cross as you like. When your left shoulder is tired, adjust it to the right.
- Strap Adjustable Range: 25.9 - 46.5 inches / 66-118cm
More Details Designed for You
Side Pocket and Strap Pocket
Convenience Pocket for Umbrella
Breathable Shoulder Strap
The backside comes with protective padded design, breathable and comfortable, easy to carry throughout all-day.
|Sling Messenger Bag||Shoulder Sling Bag||Small Sling Bag||Crossbody Sling Backpack||Time Maker Water Bottle||Sling Bag Backpack|
|Size||8.2" x 3.14" x 12.99"||10.2" x 13"||6.7" x 2.75" x 13"||12.2" x 18.1"||24 OZ||11.8" x 4.72" x 18.5"|
Compare with similar items
Waterfly Crossbody Sling Backpack Sling Bag Travel Hiking Chest Bag Daypack
MOSISO Sling Backpack, Multipurpose Crossbody Shoulder Bag Travel Hiking Daypack
Waterfly Chest Sling Shoulder Backpacks Bags Crossbody Rope Triangle Rucksack for Hiking
OutdoorMaster Sling Bag - Crossbody Shoulder Chest Urben/Outdoor/Travel Backpack for Women & Men
|Sold By||Waterfly Direct||Waterfly Direct||Mosiso||Waterfly Direct||Outdoor Master|
|Item Dimensions||12.20 x 5.10 x 18.50 inches||7.10 x 2.40 x 16.10 inches||15.30 x 3.50 x 7.50 inches||7.90 x 3.10 x 14.20 inches||18.00 x 12.80 x 2.50 inches|
|Special Features||lightweight, water resistant, water repellent, adjustable strap, adjustable shoulder straps||adjustable strap, adjustable shoulder straps||water repellent, lightweight||ultralight||lightweight|
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
After ordering both the Waterfly and Meru bags (since I'm indecisive) and using both each for a day I'm ready to give a first time use review of the Waterfly. Upon arrival I was thrilled with the size, shape and padding against my back. I feel it's a bit more stylish than the Meru, it doesn't "hang" off my back, and love the color. Although it is much more stiff (different materials due to waterproofing, shape of the bag, etc) than the Meru, hoping it relaxes a little bit after a couple uses. The amount of pockets and the size of them is fabulous - even though this bag is slightly smaller than the other I purchased. Being a mom of a child with allergies being able to fit our epi-pens and meds is a must, along with other mom essentials, snacks, etc. And I love having different pockets for all my items. My large wallet also fits well. We were out in the rain yesterday and the contents of the bag stayed dry for the most part. The Meru would have been drenched. Now, for the cons -
The material inside the bag is stiff nylon - due to the water repelling aspect I'm sure - so opening the bag in a quiet setting is difficult - I won't be bringing it anywhere "quiet". The zippers are also quite stiff, don't open or close super smooth, and catch on the inner nylon if you aren't careful. Re-thinking the seams inside so there is less bulk around the zipper would be a plus. They also do not seem to be heavy duty/durable zippers. The Meru zippers run more smooth, are larger, open easily and are heavy duty. Although this isn't a total deal breaker it's something I'll be cautious with with this bag. The clip that clips the shoulder strap is plastic, and not what I would have picked. Hard to "snap" and I foresee pinched fingers or a broken clip in the future - I could be wrong but that's my impression after 24 hours of use. I won't be using the clip often for this reason - rather I'll be sliding the strap over my head.
Conclusion - great, stylish bag. For the money it's worth it. I honestly foresee me using this more than the Meru since we are a sporty/athletic family and always on the go. This bag will be easier to clean, has more organizational pockets, will keep contents dry and is more comfortable on my back due to the slightly smaller size. The Meru pockets are larger though and that makes it easier to get items in and out. The material and hardware, although not perfect, are the small downfalls I can put up with. As long as this bag holds up with more use I think it will be a great addition to my daily purses (plus it's more back/shoulder/neck friendly and I appreciate that with a neck injury) and will be amazing when traveling. If the price were higher I'd be sending it back, but all in all the price point reflects the bag and I think it's a decent purchase. With hardware changes I would easily rate this 4.5-5 stars.
The bag itself is excellent. The material from which it is constructed appears sturdy, and the zippers seem to be of substantial quality. The main [largest] pocket is ample, and easily holds not only my 100-400mm lens or my DSLR camera and 24-105 mm lens--but also will hold my camera with the 100-400 lens attached. Wow. The zipper on the big pocket is tucked under the a flap and is hard to find, but it is also a sturdy zipper. The opening of the main pocket is a bit tight, but I still was able to fit a 11" x" 6" x 4'' camera body and lens through the open zipper and into the pocket--and this is a brand new bag and will no doubt loosen up a bit. The other 2 pockets on the front have good size openings. The back is well padded as is is the shoulder strap.
I am not thrilled that the snap at the end of the strap that attaches to the D-rings attached to the bag are all made of plastic, but it seems an excellent grade of plastic by appearance. Time will tell. The "buckle" [snap-in clasp and receiver clasp] are standard plastic, but look to be able to stand the wear and tear of many years use.
What disappoints me are 2 things. 1st, the nylon-webbed strap that goes between the padded shoulder strap and the bottom of the bag is really thin and chintzy. Yes, it will withstand years of wear--it's a nylon-webbed strap--but it will twist incessantly in taking the bag off and putting it on. More importantly, the strap may be just a tad too short. Why these companies can't add 4 or 5" of extra length and a ½” of extra width is beyond me. Not everybody that buys such a bag is 5'7" tall.
I'm going to wear it for a while, but if the bag seems too be to short, I will return it. I hope it is not too short, it's a handsome and well constructed bag with excellent storage capacity.
I see a lot of these type bags around the city but this one is the best. It's made out of some linen material that doesn't cause me to sweat buckets like the others do on people. Yet is still water resistant bc I used it in rain.
somehow they've made the perfect backpack.
sometimes my shoulder gets sore from being on same side & I just switch it.
superior to other bags on market.
Top reviews from other countries
..I recommend to buy this product because this companies never compromise for their products
Es muy versátil, uso diario, viaje, de mano. La distribución y localización de sus compartimientos son perfectos para lo que necesito, cabe mi Lenovo yoga tablet, cargadores, toalla de microfibra, mi termo, me sirvió para guardar un cambio de ropa. El único detalle que con el tiempo y el uso creo habrá que reemplazar son los clips de plástico, en lo demás parece una bonita mini mochila práctica.
Le daré 4 estrellas porque había elegido un color distinto al que me llegó. Aún así en su funcionalidad es excelente
Water bottle, my tab, wallet and an extra pouch at the bottom of the bag for my raincoat.
Worth every penny