- Create your FREE Amazon Business account to save up to 10% with Business-only prices and free shipping.
Other Sellers on Amazon
First Aid Burn Cream, Antiseptic Burn Relief, 0.9 gm Packets, 25 Pack
|Price:||($0.42 / Count)|
Enhance your purchase
- Expiration Date: February 2024
- MOISTURIZING ANTISEPTIC - This burn cream can be used as an antiseptic but also moisturizes with aloe.
- TREATS MINOR BURNS - The burn cream be used to treat minor burns and cuts.
- ACTIVE INGREDIENT - The burn cream has the active ingredients of Benzalkonium Chloride 0.13% and Lidocaine HCL 0.5%.
- CONVENIENT - The individual packs make burn relief portable and ideal for inclusion in first aid kits, backpacks and the home.
Frequently bought together
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Water Jel First Aid Burn Cream offers a moisturizing aloe and also heals the user in case of an irritating insect bite. The Cream is an antiseptic and pain relief cream that is ideal for minor burns, cuts, scrapes and abrasions.
Various industries such as foundry workers, mechanics, construction workers, first responders, firefighters, coal miners, lab researchers and many more must be equipped with this product.
● Water-Jel based First Aid and Burn Cream
● With moisturizing Aloe
● Antiseptic cream that offers relief to burns, cuts, scrapes, abrasions and non-poisonous insect bites
● Contains Benzalkonium Chloride 0.13%, Lidocaine HCL 0.5%
● Quantity: 25 packets/box.
- Package Dimensions : 5 x 3.03 x 1.77 inches; 0.64 Ounces
- Date First Available : January 2, 2019
- Manufacturer : Water-Jel
- ASIN : B00N3NKQT6
- Country of Origin : China
- Best Sellers Rank: #28,583 in Health & Household (See Top 100 in Health & Household)
- Customer Reviews:
Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Compare with similar items
EverOne Emergency Burncare Burn Gel, 3.5g Packets, 25 Count
First Aid Only Triple Antibiotic Ointment Pack, 25 Count (G460)
Dynarex First Aid Cream - Relieve Pain from Minor Cuts, Scrapes & Burns - 0.9g Foil Packets - 144 Count
First Aid Only 18-012 Hydrocortisone Anti-Itch Cream Packet (Box of 12)
Neosporin Original First Aid Antibiotic Ointment with Bacitracin, Zinc for 24-Hour Infection Protection, Wound Care Treatment and The Scar Appearance Minimizer for Minor Cuts, Scrapes and Burns.5 Oz
|Brand Name||Water Jel||EverOne||First Aid Only||Dynarex||First Aid Only||Neosporin|
|Size||0.03 Ounce (Pack of 25)||25 Count (Pack of 1)||25 Packets||0.031 Ounce (Pack of 144)||—||0.5 Ounce (Pack of 1)|
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Amazon.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.