|Brand||Drought Buster Waterless Car Wash|
|Item Weight||1.9 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||11 x 4 x 10 inches|
|Manufacturer Part Number||8888|
Waterless Car Wash & Wax by Drought Buster, Cleans Polishes Protects Car with Ounces of Water, Easy-to-use, safe detailing system Biodegradable (16 oz Kit)
|Sale:||$39.95 & FREE Shipping. Details|
|You Save:||$10.00 (20%)|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Easy-to-use detailing system. Cleans, polishes, and protects your entire vehicle with a few ounces of water.
- Use on paint, rims, wheels, windows and more. Safe for all car colors. Biodegradable.
- Includes 8 oz of Super Concentrate that makes as much as one gallon of cleaning solution, four quality microfiber towels, a fine-mist sprayer, and instructions. Average of 32 washings per 16 oz concentrate.
- Ultimate solution to washing, waxing and protecting any size vehicle in minutes with one easy application and without wasting time or water
- Unique blend of natural carnauba wax, organic clay, hyper-surfactants, and gentle lubricating agents for a scratch-free shine. This blend emulsifies and lifts dirt so that the dirt is safely and easily removed with the use of soft microfiber towels.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Waterless Car Wash & Wax by Drought Buster(TM), Cleans Polishes Protects Car with Ounces of Water, Easy-to-use, safe detailing system Biodegradable
Customers who bought this item also bought
Top Customer Reviews
I used to go to drive-thru carwashes, then stopped because of the drought. I was sort of okay with my dirty car under the circumstances. But let’s be real: a clean, shiny car is so much nicer—and I can still be eco-friendly. Not only am I saving scads of water, it’s also biodegradable.
It was easy to use, too. Most of the grime wiped away with one or two swipes. The “premium microfiber cloths” work great; four come in the set. I’ll wash them in recycled bathwater in order to conserve even more water, though they are machine washable. Because of the thin layer of carnuba wax, my car should stay clean (be interesting to see how long) with just some midwash dusting. And since it takes so little to do its job, I’ll get about 40 washes out of this one purchase! Quite a bargain—for me and the environment.
Overall this is a great system for in between dirty washes, I got this one in exchange to make an unbiased review, so that I could provide my best evaluation.
I hope my comments and video help you make an informed decision
I was worried at first if I could wash the whole car, but I found it is "super concentrated" and it will last for several "washings" (32 washes by my estimate).
The towels are really soft premium micro-fiber type and specifically for washing different parts of the car.
This paid for itself in savings quite quickly.
Since the wash and wax product is concentrated it only takes 1 ounce per 15 oz of distilled water so the bottle of wash will last you a really long time depending on how often you like to wash your vehicles.
The microfiber towels work super well to clean and keep your car from getting scratched. They also are easily washed and reused!
I received this product at a discount price in exchange for my honest, unbiased review.