|Item Weight||11 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||9 x 5 x 11 inches|
|Country of Origin||USA|
|Item model number||777GK|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Manufacturer Part Number||FBA_wcwk|
|Vehicle Service Type||Aircraft Auto Marine RV|
Wet or Waterless Car Wash Wax Kit 144 oz. Aircraft Quality for your Car, RV, Boat, Motorcycle. Guaranteed the Best Wash Wax. Anywhere, Anytime, Home, Office, School, Garage, Parking Lots.
Enhance your purchase
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- SIMPLY THE BEST WATERLESS CAR WASH. Gently Cleans and Protects while leaving a Non-Stick UV Protective Coating on All Vehicle surfaces. Also, excellent for cleaning and protecting all other waxes, sealants, and ceramic coatings. Just Spray on and Wipe Dry. Wash and Wax Anywhere, Anytime, Parking Lots, Garages, Work, School, Apartments, RV Parks, and more. Use as a Waterless Wash and Wax as You Dry your just washed Vehicle. 128oz will Waterless Wash up to 24 cars or Wax As You Dry 36 cars.
- Highly performance Aircraft Quality Wax for your Car, Boat, and RV. ONCE YOU SEE THE DIFFERENCE YOU WILL NEVER USE AUTOMOTIVE PRODUCTS AGAIN! Used by Air Force One, Marine One, NASA, The Military, Airlines, Corporate and private aircraft owners around the world for over 33 years. This is a high quality easy to use product.
- Water Based - Alcohol & Ammonia Free. Our plant-based Eco-friendly formula is biodegradable and Safe on ALL surfaces both Inside and Out. Meets Boeing Aircraft (D6-17487P, D6-7127M), Airbus Industries (09-00-002), and McDonnell Douglass CDS #1 cleaning specifications. Also, Human Friendly, NO eye or skin irritation like some other automotive products
- Kit includes 1 full gallon of Wash Wax ALL, 1 full 16 oz spray bottle of Wash Wax ALL, 4 Microfiber Towels (16 in x 16 in), a Product Guide, and How to Use Guide.
- ⚠️ Note: Understand that this is a Wash and Wax Product. Wax will protect and enhance the shine you currently have. If you have dull, oxidized, or scratched finish you will need a Polish to address those issues. WAX IS FOR PROTECTION; POLISH IS FOR CORRECTION. Our polish is called Polish ALL and is also available on Amazon. 100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE. If you are not getting 5 star results out of this 5-star product, please give us a chance to correct the issue. Please contact us.
Frequently bought together
Compare with similar items
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Wash Wax ALL is a biodegradable, high-quality, aircraft-grade wet or waterless wash and wax in one product. Clean & protect your vehicle, with or without water, anytime, anywhere, with no restrictions. Simply spray on and wipe dry for waterless washing or spray on as you dry your just wet washed vehicle. Developed over 33 years ago for Aircraft. Works great on your RV, Car, Boat, and Motorcycle. Removes dirt without scratching. Simply spray on and wipe dry. Leaves an anti-static, non-stick, UV protective coating on all surfaces both inside and out. Meets Boeing Aircraft cleaning Spec. Exterior D6-17487P, Interior D6-7127M, and Airbus AIMS 09-00-002. Safe on all surfaces including paint, gel coat, glass, chrome, aluminum, plastic, rubber, leather, vinyl, & more.
- A gallon of Wash Wax ALL
- 16oz Wash Wax ALL
- 4 Microfiber Aero Towels
- Easy to use - just spray on and wipe dry
- Works as a waterless wash wax or wax as you dry after wet washing
- Leaves an anti-static UV protective coating
- Stays cleaner longer, cleans up easier
- Meets Boeing & Airbus Aircraft cleaning specifications D6-17487R, D6-7127M, and AIMS 09-00-002
- Also, excellent for cars, RV's, motorcycles, & boats
- Water-based, alcohol & ammonia-free
- Saves water and is biodegradable
- High-Quality Products developed for the extreme environments of high-performance aircraft.
- 33 years of experience in cleaning and protecting exteriors and interiors of high-value aircraft.
- Innovative Products and tools designed to make the job faster, easier, and safer.
- Health and earth safe products - made in the United States of America.
- Spray On - Spray area to be cleaned with Wash Wax ALL
- Agitate area with a damp towel. For light cleaning, Step 2 may not be necessary.
- Dry the area with a dry towel before Wash Wax ALL dries.
- Wash the vehicle as you normally do
- Before drying an area, spray on Wash Wax ALL
- Dry the area with a dry towel.
Also Wash Wax ALL works Faster, Easier, Safer with our unique collection of cleaning tools like The Wash Wax Mop, specifically desgined to waterless wash & wax vehicles.
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Wash Wax All can be used as a "waterless wash and wax" or a "wet wash, wax as you dry". For the first, use Wash Wax All on a dry car, cleaning with a microfiber towel and drying with another. For the other, wash your car with water and whatever cleaner you use, wax by spraying Wash Wax All on the wet car and dry with microfiber towel. The fact that it works equally well with or without water is useful as I found out when I didn't beat a light rain shower while using Wash Wax All on my car. I just kept going and everything still worked fine.
Wash Wax All is the center of a constellation of products by Aero Cosmetics. According to them, Wash Wax All works on anything that can be washed and waxed : paint, plastic, glass, metal, rubber, leather, pleather, etc. Their other products handle specific situations like : degreaser for greasy stuff, rubber care for soaking into rubber and plastics, polish for scratches and oxidation, water spot remover for ... you get the picture. Almost always, Wash Wax All is used at the end.
Wash Wax All is a "dirt cleaner". It cleans off dirt, not gritty things (mud, sand, salt) which have to be cleaned off first according to Aero. (I'll note that people do use it on gritty things, including myself, but you better be prepared to use a LOT of product and the right technique to avoid scratching.) It doesn't contain any wax cleaners so any time you use it, the wax sits on top of whatever other wax was already there.
Wash Wax All is a "sealant" that gives a shiny shiny (did I mention shiny) result. You will not confuse it with a deep glowing "wax". If lucky, it could have a lifespan of 6 months according to Aero. As a note, since any new layer bonds to existing ones, you could end up with a lot of layers if you wash regularly. Another note is that if you then take your car to a car wash, all your layers will be gone as basically all car washes strip off anything already there.
On a Honda Accord 4-Door, I use about 4 ounces of product per wash unless I have a gritty stuff then it can go up to 8 ounces or more. On average, it takes me about 20-30 minutes from top to bottom including treatment of tires with Degreaser and Rubber Care.
There ya go.
Update: After a couple of weeks, had some bird drop issues, and they came off easy with the garden hose. Wiped down the vehicle again with Aero and as it should, it was easier to apply the 2nd time. I like this product and this will replace buying the local store spray wax.
Tip: The more I used the Aero Wax, the little spray bottle that came w/ the gallon wax container was a little tedious and slow, I purchased three industrial spray bottles, with adjusting spray and now enjoy using the wax more often. With the 24oz. Indust. spray bottle, I get a much better, even, application. It's a lot easier. You can find them in a lot of places, I got 3 bottles on Amazon, Housables Spray Bottle Cleaner, Plastic, 24 Oz. Professional Sprayer, Adjustable Nozzle, Pack of 3 for 8.99. Do yourself a favor, if you buy the gallon Aero wax kit, purchase an adjustable spray bottle. The 24oz. works well for me. Easier to grip, larger, more consistent application.
First off, it's really easy to use. Just spray it on and wipe it off with one of the provided microfiber towels. Easy. Once the towel becomes damp from the product I do a follow up wipe with a dry one to make sure I get it all off.
Second, this works better than any other waxing method I have ever used on my car. I have used stand alone wax and soap with wax in it and this stuff makes the water bead better. Long term it doesn't last as long as regular wax but if you wash your car with this stuff every time it doesn't matter. It also has the added benefit of waxing your windows. The water just slides off. Wipers work better too.
Third, it smells great. I know it seems silly but a pleasant smell make the whole process more enjoyable.
Forth, it doesn't take much product. I have washed my VW MKV GTI twice and still have another wash left in the spray bottle. I haven't even cracked open the refill jug yet. This stuff is going to last me a couple of years at least.
Fifth, it's faster than washing the car the regular way because you are doing all of the steps at once. Instead of wet, soap, re-wet, dry, and possibly wax like you would the standard way, using this waterless car wash takes about as much time as drying the car does. It might take slightly longer depending how thorough you are.
Sixth, you can take as much time as you want. I live in the desert so when I used to wash my car with water it was always a race to do the steps before stuff dried, especially in the summer. Soap it up before the water dries, rinse it off before the soap dries, and dry it before the water spots. With this stuff, since you are doing small sections at a time, you can spread it out as long as you want. Do half the car and get a phone call? No problem. When you come back you can pick up where you left off. This method also encourages, me at least, to be more thorough and get all of the nooks and crannies like around the doors and under the gas cap door. So my car just ends up cleaner.
Seventh, this saves tons of water since you don't use any. Like I said, I live in the desert, so wasting water is like one of the worst offences. But I also hated having a dirty car. Now I don't have to feel guilty about having a clean car.
Eighth, the car can be washed anywhere. Walmart parking lot? No problem. Apartment parking garage? No problem. Inside your garage with the door closed? No problem. I actually washed my car in my garage last time with this while it was raining outside.
Ninth, surfaces feel cleaner than using other methods. Any touch point of the car, door handles for instance, has a squeaky clean feel even many days after it being washed. It's hard to explain but if you felt it, you would know exactly what I was talking about. It even makes rubber and plastic surfaces feel that way, like door gaskets and trim pieces.
Tenth, you can drive it the rain and not get the car dirty. Let me explain with a story. I washed my car on a Saturday. It rained the following Monday. It was a sudden onset, spotty, summer thunderstorm and I got caught in it while driving home from work. I got home expecting to have a filthy car. But to my surprise the only evidence that it had just driven through a rain storm was a small amount of mud behind my rear wheels. The rain had just rolled right off. It was even totally dry by the time I got home. Granted, if I had been splashing up lots of water from the road it would have gotten dirty but since almost all of the water had been falling on the car itself since it had just started raining that wasn't the case. I have used several different types of wax over the years and have never had a car be clean after being rained on, even when it had been rained on sitting in a driveway. So I find this stuff remarkable. It's well worth the money. Your car will thank you.
Top reviews from other countries
Given these are both highly rated, I wanted to test each and see how they compared with one another.
Both go on equally easily and easily wipe off. I found I was able to use less of the Go Clean to cover the same surface area. However, I noticed that the Aero Cosmetics left a more glossy finish than the Go Clean I don't think you can go wrong with either one. If you are looking for something that will give you a more glossy finish go for the Aero Cosmetics. As far as how well they clean the car's surface, I would say they are both equal.