Amazon Business Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 STEM March Birthstone Shop Popular Services biglittlelies biglittlelies biglittlelies  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now STEM

Showing 1-10 of 168 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 186 reviews
on May 29, 2016
My 2000 jeep was starting to oxidize and in 2016 I applied the formula. This stuff works great on reviving original paint that needs refreshing and puts a fantastic long lasting deep shine with wax coat. Last but not least, I did not have to run any water in using this product. Thanks again.
on February 27, 2017
This product is ok as a wax but it didn't work as well as another brand I bought at the same time. I also do not like the aerosol spray application. A liquid form would make more sense and be easier to avoid breathing when applying.

I bought this and another waterless wax on Amazon to try. I tried each one on a back door of my car and this wax did not have as much slickness/slipperiness of the other wax (Aero Cosmetics). It did of course give slightly more slickness than the doors without wax.

My review is only based on one application and I cannot say how multiple applications would fare over time. By the way, there is a single bottle offered for sale if you're trying this for the first time. Somehow I missed that and bought this three pack.
on March 23, 2017
This stuff is a bit pricey but it works great and I would not go without it. GREAT for motorcycles! It took stains out of my white paint on my Charger.
on March 9, 2017
This stuff is awesome...use it on aircraft belly to clean oil/grease...great for quick touch up on classic cars
on March 21, 2017
At first I thought this stuff wasn't very good but found you need to shake it up really well and it does wonders on things that wont come off
on March 2, 2017
I kept one, and gifted the others, better than any other polish I've used.
on March 8, 2017