Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Waterlife
Your Garage Editors' Picks Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Gemini Syndrome Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer PilotWave7B PilotWave7B PilotWave7B  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis DollyParton Shop Now

Format: Hardcover|Change

on December 12, 2013
Purchased for a Christmas gift. Did not unwrap but appears to be very good quality. Per labeling is hand made and limited addition which is numbered. Cant wait until it is opened by my daughter. Good purchase for individual enjoying nautical art.
on January 8, 2014
I received a copy of Waterlife as a gift, and immediately bought it as a gift for someone else. It is entirely handmade, from the printing to the binding, and comes with a lovely note acknowledging that.

The individual pages are prints worthy of framing as art pieces. They are gorgeous, examples of native crafts and symbols with which I was not familiar. Exotic.

I am so happy to own this handmade book.
on May 25, 2014
I have a very small collection of Indian tribal arts books so decided to buy this as part of it. Waterlife is a charming collection of art prints that are visually pleasing and light-hearted. It would make a lovely gift for a careful child, but would, at least equally, suit anyone with an interest in tribal or folk art. The only downside is an odour (from the ink?) which will likely fade soon. The packaging the book came in seemed excessively large, but that was fortuitous - the parcel got badly damaged in the post but the book was unscathed.
on March 9, 2014
I bought this book and (the also stunning) The Night Life of Trees for the baby for Christmas. Unfortunately, it is too beautiful to let her "read" (i.e. chew and rip) by herself. However, we all love looking at the pictures! It is truly beautiful.
on September 11, 2012
Waterlife is unique,beautifully illustrated and silkscreened on handmade paper. It is about a part of Indian culture.Both adults and children will love it. Shared,it will encourage creativity,perhaps introduce silkscreening,and awareness of a lovely cultural expression.
on June 12, 2014
Wonderful. I bought it for a gift and I am so impressed I am looking to buy one for myself. Shipping tome was a little long but it was worth the wait. The book was as described in "like new condition." I would deal with them again.
on October 20, 2012
One of the loveliest books ever... I love touching the paper used in the book as well as marveling over the artwork in the pictures. Will the artist ever offer individual prints for sale?
on March 26, 2014
I saw this book in Galveston and wanted it for my grandson. I choose to order online and it cost me less on line plus it is a limited edition hand made book. I recieved a lower number of the limited addition than was available in Galveston.
on March 31, 2013
I bought this as a gift for my 7-year-old nephew who loves animals and sea creatures, and I wished I had gotten it for myself as well! The textures the artist created are stunning and drew me to the book from across the store. The colors and images are very pleasing to the eyes. There is very little text -- just a brief paragraph about each picture -- and no "story," but my nephew loved looking through each picture, examining the details and patterns on each page. If I bought it for myself I would most likely end up taking the pages out to frame and put on my wall.
on January 10, 2013
This is an absolutely beautiful book. It is one that I will lovingly pick up and thumb through over and over. The stories are charming. The depictions of the waterlife are strong and vibrant. The paper is heavy and textured. It just feels good. The screenprinting is gorgeous.