Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held GNO Tailgating ToyHW17_gno

Format: Audio CD|Change

Showing 1-10 of 184 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 386 reviews
on March 28, 2016
My favorite of all of Enya's work. I like all her work, but this CD has been played many times over at our house since it was first released. Two songs off the CD were used in the movie L.A. Story. It is a very moving music, some melancholy and some very upbeat. It isn't often I enjoy every song on an album, but this is one. Whether you enjoy 80s new age music or not you will probably find it to your liking.
on November 24, 2015
I have thoroughly enjoyed this CD. The quiet music is relaxing, but complex in the flowing melodies. Enya's voice has a gentle floating quality. My favorites include Orinoco Flow, Storms in Africa, and Na Laetha Geal M'oige.

If you enjoy New Age music with a touch of Celtic, I think you will like this CD.
on May 3, 2016
Watermark is one of the most consistently beautiful musical creations I've had the good fortune to come across. I still enjoy being surprised at the wide range of selections, many with their own individual flavor or expression, yet they all work well together within the arrangement. Enya and team
have something unique that speaks to me, and it's so appreciated.
In the unlikely event that you're not familiar with Enya (Brennan), she's Ireland's best-selling solo musician. She's also one of the world's top solo recording artists, with more than 75 million album sales worldwide. Watermark was the album that jumpstarted her solo career in 1988, and it's still one of my favorite Enya albums. With her unique sound and ability to sing in several different languages, Enya is an amazing talent.

There's not a bad song in Watermark, but my favorites are "Watermark," "Storms in Africa," "Exile," and "Orinoco Flow." If you're not already an Enya fan, check out these songs, and I'll bet you fall in love with her singing.
on May 19, 2017
I love everything Enya. And this is the CD that started the affair.
on May 9, 2017
Top Notch beautiful music!! Very relaxing!! And available for the first time on vinyl in the U.S. Don't hesitate!! Buy it on vinyl!!
on March 18, 2017
I like almost all of her songs and bought this as a replacement for my old cassette.
on June 27, 2015
I believe this was atleast Ireland's Enya Ryan's third musical CD. When I heard Orinolco Flow, It was like sitting by an ocean, listening the waves crashing back and forth Watermark to African Storms and the beautiful instrumental "River" her voice so angelic and the strings, her background voices, simply beautiful. This cd a must to have in your collection, after nearly 26 years it still sounds more fresh and modern,and future efforts like Shepherd Moon,and 2000's Only Time and Flora's Secret" shows her musical maturity.
on June 6, 2017
That's my favourite album of this Artist! Thank you for a great packing!
on January 23, 2016
Helps me relax so I can get to sleep. I recommend this CD.