Black Diamond Watermelon Seeds, 50+ Premium Heirloom Seeds, ON Sale!, (Isla's Garden Seeds), Non GMO, 85-90% Germination Rates, Highest Quality
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Fantastic addition to your home garden! Black Diamond Watermelon can grow to be 50 lbs. Some level of previous experience comes in handy when growing this plant. Ensure that you are aware of the soil, sun, ph and water requirements for this plant and keep an eye out for pests.
- These watermelons are so perfect for your home garden! A must buy and try! Seeds are great for Planting in Garden or for storing in a seed safe for emergency.
- Annual. 85 days. 6-12" height. 5-6' spacing. Produces nearly round 25 lb. average striped green watermelons with crimson flesh.
- USDA Zones: 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12 Latin Name: Citrullus lanatus Type: Open Pollinated, Warm Season
- For more of Isla's Garden Seed products, enter Isla's Garden Seeds into your search bar on Amazon! Please submit a 5 star review to help the continued success of our Garden Seed Company! Please post pictures of your plants and review us! These are high quality seeds, be sure to fully research proper germination instructions for optimal germination rates.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Compare with similar items
50 Black Diamond Watermelon Seeds by RDR Seeds
Crimson Sweet Watermelon Seeds, 150+ Premium Heirloom Seeds, 1 Selling Watermelon & ON Sale!, (Isla's Garden Seeds), Non GMO Organic, 85% Germination Rates, Highest Quality Seeds, 100% Pure
Watermelon, Jubilee, Heirloom, Organic 20 Seeds, Large, Sweet N Delicious
RDR Seeds 50 Sugar Baby Watermelon Seeds Citrullus Lanatus
|Sold By||Isla's Garden Seeds||RDR Seeds||Isla's garden seeds||Country Creek LLC||RDR Seeds|
|USDA Hardiness Zone||3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12||3||3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10||3 to 10||3|
Black Diamond Watermelon - In cool climates, watermelon seeds should be started indoors, but no sooner than a month before transplanting; plant three seeds per peat pot, 1/4" deep. Provide heat to keep the soil at least 80-85 degrees F. Cut off all but the strongest seedling as soon as true leaves appear, and transplant about a week after frost; put two or three plants in each hill with a 6-8' space in all directions. Gardeners in warm climates will be able to direct sow watermelons as soon as the soil temperature reaches at least 75 degrees F, planting six seeds per hill with 6-8' of space in all directions. Thin to the strongest two or three plants as soon as the seedlings appear. Watermelons should be planted in full sun and rich, loose soil. Young seedlings may benefit from black plastic to warm up the soil.