Waterpik Complete Care Water Flosser and Sonic Toothbrush, WP-900
- More effective brushing and flossing in one convenient device
- Removes plaque and debris deep between teeth and below the gum line where brushing and traditional flossing can't reach
- High volume reservoir with 90+ seconds of water capacity and sonic toothbrush technology with 25 percent faster bristle speed than other leading sonic toothbrushes
- Space saving design requires only one outlet. 360 degree rotating tip. Water on or off switch on handle is a push button
- Rechargeable sonic toothbrush includes 2 speeds, timer/pacer, and premium travel case
- This unit is compatible with a 120VAC/60 hertz outlet and is for use in North America only. Any warranty will be voided through the sale and use of the product outside North America. Shipment outside of North America is prohibited by Waterpik
Top trending products related to this item
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
Waterpik Complete Care
The Perfect Combination
Now all of your brushing and flossing needs can be accomplished with one convenient device that saves counter space and power outlets. So don't just brush, go complete. The easy and more effective way to floss!
A unique combination of water pressure and pulsations cleans deep between teeth and below the gumline, removing harmful bacteria. And it's perfect for anyone with braces, implants, crowns, or periodontal pockets.
Easy to Use
Simply fill the reservoir with water, point the tip at your gumline and floss. Fill with warm water for sensitive teeth or add mouthwash.
What's in the Box:
- Waterpik Complete Care System
- Premium Hard-Sided Toothbrush Travel Case
- 2 Classic Jet Tips
- 1 Plaque Seeker Tip
- 1 Orthodontic Tip
- 1 Pik Pocket Tip
- 1 Standard Brush Head- for all over cleaning
- 1 Compact Brush Head- for precision cleaning
Additional Tip Storage
A covered tip and brush head compartment holds 5 accessories. Keep accessories easily accessible and away from dust and debris.
Clinically Proven Results
Effective Plaque Removal
Clinically proven to remove up to 99.9 percent of plaque from treated areas.
Up to 50 percent more effective for improving gum health vs. traditional string floss.
Better Than a Manual Toothbrush
Up to 159 percent more effective than a manual toothbrush for improving gum health.
We are so confident that your gum health will benefit from the Waterpik Water Flosser that we back it with a 30-day money back guarantee.
Which Water Flosser Tip is Right for You?
The Complete Care comes with 2 Classic Jet Tips, 1 Plaque Seeker Tip, 1 Orthodontic Tip, and 1 Pik Pocket Tip. Check out the chart for more details.
|Complete Care (WP-900)||Aquarius (WP-660)||Ultra (WP-100)||Aquarius (WP-660)||For Kids (WP-260)|
|Medicament Reservoir Included||✓|
|Covered Tip Storage In Unit||✓||✓||✓|
|Water Control On Handle||✓||✓||✓|
|Hydro Pulse Massage Mode with LED Indicators||✓|
|Number of Pressure Settings||10||10||10||6||3|
|Reservoir Capacity (Seconds)||90||90||90||90||60|
|Number of Tips Included||5||7||6||3||2|
|Voltage||North America Only||North America Only||North America Only||North America Only||Global|
Now all of your brushing and flossing needs can be accomplished with one convenient device that saves counter space and power outlets. So don't just brush, go complete. The easy and more effective alternative.Do not plug this device into a voltage system that is different from the voltage system specified on the device or charger. Pressure Range: 10 to 100 PSI (0.703 to 7.030 Kg/cm2), Flow Rate per Minute: 13 Ounces (400 mL).
Product detailsStyle Name:Complete Care
Product Warranty: For warranty information about this product, please click here [PDF ]User Guide [PDF ]spec sheet [PDF ]User Manual Manual [PDF ]
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 7.5 x 9 x 9.25 inches; 3.09 Pounds
- Item model number : WP-900
- UPC : 799891602300 073950151504 801406363337 776578659604 749447196470
- Manufacturer : Water Pik, Inc.
- ASIN : B0095IMNI0
- Best Sellers Rank: #6,305 in Health & Household (See Top 100 in Health & Household)
- Customer Reviews:
Do not plug this device into a voltage system that is different from the voltage system specified on the device or charger.
PERSONAL USE ITEM, ANY OPEN BOX WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED FOR RETURNS
Compare with similar items
Waterpik Sonic-Fusion Professional Flossing Toothbrush, Electric Toothbrush & Water Flosser Combo in One, SF-02 White
Waterpik WP-660 Water Flosser Electric Dental Countertop Professional Oral Irrigator For Teeth, Aquarius,White
Waterpik Cordless Water Flosser Rechargeable Portable Oral irrigator for Travel & Home – Cordless Advanced, Wp-560 White
iTeknic Water Flosser Dental Oral Irrigator for Teeth Brace Clean with 10 Adjustable Water Pressure, 600ml Capacity, 7 Jet Tips, 180Sec Electric Professional Flosser for Family,FDA Approved
Waterpik Water Flosser For Teeth, Portable Electric For Travel and Home - Nano Plus, WP-320
|Sold By||Available from these sellers||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Shens Direct||Amazon.com|
|Item Dimensions||7.50 x 9.00 x 9.25 inches||5.50 x 5.25 x 10.88 inches||5.88 x 6.63 x 9.25 inches||4.00 x 2.80 x 11.60 inches||6.30 x 4.57 x 8.11 inches||5.00 x 4.50 x 8.50 inches|
|Item Weight||3.09 lbs||1.75 lbs||2.00 lbs||0.80 lbs||1.63 lbs||1.13 lbs|
|Special Features||Covered Reservoir & tip Storage, Toothbrush Travel Case Included||Not-Applicable||10 Pressure Settings, 7 Water Flossing Tips, 90 Seconds of Water Capacity||LED battery indicator, pressure control, & 360 Degree Tip Rotation||default_no_selection_value||Not-Applicable|
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Here's what I love:
- It has replaced my toothbrush and manual flossing with one system. I've used electric toothbrushes before and didn't think they were that great. Always ended up going back to my Oral B manual soft head toothbrush, but I really love this toothbrush! It ensures that you brush for the full recommended 2 minutes (which I can promise you I wasn't doing before) with a pulse every 30 seconds to let you know when to change locations etc. My teeth feel so much cleaner after using this toothbrush than they do after manual brushing!! It charges fast and holds a charge well.
- Looks nice on the bathroom sink
- Comes with a variety of heads for different applications and has a nice little cubby built in to keep them so you don't have to throw them in a drawer or leave them laying around on your counter top. There really is a floss head for every kind of mouth/situation!
- Water flosser works like a BOSS!! I really didn't think it would have the power to remove food, let alone remove years of plaque build up, but after a few weeks I could already tell a difference!
What I don't love as much:
- Takes up a fair bit of real estate on your bathroom sink counter top. This may not be a problem for some, but if you've got minimal sink space, be aware of that.
- The water flosser is LOUD! I mean, this is probably par for the course with similar products but holy cow, it sounds like firing up a generator and using a small jack hammer all at once! Not ideal for husband and wife who wake up/go to sleep on vastly different schedules. I may move it to the guest bathroom so we can each use it without disturbing each other.
- It should've come with multiple toothbrush heads IMO. There were two toothbrush heads but each is for a different use. It would've been nice if my husband and I each had one to start with instead of having to order more right off the bat.
That being said, here are a few suggestions or things I learned to get the best use out of this unit.
1) Manual flossing still has its place. For the first week or two I followed the water flossing with manual flossing mostly because I didn't believe it would actually work. Well, IT DOES, but the manual flossing still found some stuff here and there, so I will continue to floss manually in addition but MUCH less will be needed!
2) START LOW and work your way up. If you're new to water flossing as I was, I STRONGLY recommend that you start on a lower setting your first few times out of the gate until you get used to it. I started on 3 or 4, then moved it up to 6 a few days later. I stayed at a 6 for a couple weeks then started trying out the 10 which I personally like. It may be too much for some but I think it's great!
3) For the love of your bathroom, KEEP YOUR LIPS CLOSED!! If you don't want this thing going in full fire hose mode turning your bathroom into the splash zone at seaworld, KEEP YOUR LIPS CLOSED around the water pik at all times!! It can be trickier to get between your front teeth this way but trust me, you'll figure it out. KEEP YOUR LIPS CLOSED!
4) Even though the water pik came with several different tips for the flosser, I mainly only use the general purpose one and you probably will too. I recommend buying more of those right away along with toothbrush heads, especially if two or more different people will be using it. You're going to need those right away so just order them now.
5) If you have sensitive teeth DO NOT fill the tank with cold water unless you like torture. Also, we live in a cold climate and sitting water in the tank or in the line tends to get pretty cold. So, I ALWAYS drain the tank when I use it and refill right before use, and I ALWAYS let it run for 2-3 seconds in my sink first to clear the line of any previous standing water before I stick the thing in my mouth to avoid any unpleasant sensations. It's all about the warm water! I have super sensitive teeth so this is critical.
6) For the love of all that is holy, DO NOT point the flosser to the back of your throat!!! If you shoot yourself in the uvula with this thing set on 10, it's over. You're dead. Ok maybe not dead but you might drown. Or just cough and choke a lot. Or throw up. Either way, not fun. BEWARE of where you point it!
7) If you have a young child, NEVER UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES LET THEM SEE YOU USE THIS!!! My autistic 4 year old son watched me use this once and now it's all I can do to keep him out of my bathroom. He turned it on with water in the tank one time...sweet mother of pearl the mess he made... It was big even for him! Just, don't leave water in the tank, k? If you don't use it all, get in the habit of emptying it after.
8) I find that the best combination is to first brush with the sonic toothbrush, then use the water pik, then if I feel like it's needed I do a quick pass with manual floss, then I rinse for a minute with listerine and my mouth feels like new every time! I know it's a bit time consuming, but it's been a great habit to get into at bed time! In the mornings I just use the sonic toothbrush.
To sum up, this thing has REALLY made a difference in the health and feel of my teeth and gums in just a few weeks. Has it solved all my oral/dental problems? No. But it has really really helped. Besides that, I LOVE being able to have that fresh out of the dentist chair feeling every single day! If you've got teeth and gum problems of any kind, I HIGHLY recommend buying this set. The older you get, the more this is warranted. I would've given ANYTHING to have this when I had braces, a Haas expander and before my permanent retainer fell out! If you have any kind of implant, denture or dental/orthodontic appliance, do yourself a favor and BUY THIS!!
I've now had two of these and I'd have expected batteries to become available, either from the manufacturer or an aftermarket source. It's kind of worthless if you can't buy replacement parts, or the toothbrush IS the replacement for $60(retail) or $100(factory)... I suppose if I just buy another I can expect to buy another in another year or so, apparently the batteries aren't getting any better. Funny thing... I had a competitor's product last me 10+ years, it utilized old battery technology, and cost the same amount at MSRP. The difference in battery longevity is the purity of the acid used and the anode coating. The battery (see piks) will also require a soldering iron to remove and I have no idea how safe the materials are. It can definitely be disassembled though, also in piks for those who are interested in fixing their's, I'm no good at soldering. But it's just a matter of unscrewing the bottom and then using the bottom piece (there's a indent in it for that purpose) to push the guts of it out from the top I imagine someone could make some money offering this as a service if they have the ventilation equipment to do soldering work... then again, I could see that leading to heavy metals exposure...
That said, the initial quality (what a BS way to rate something) of this thing is higher as it produces more ultrasonic cleaning power, but as the battery quality started slowly diminishing, it had lost that advantage over the competition by month two or three... I've reached the conclusion that the value advantage isn't sustainable and I'm wondering if I'm just buying marketing, a brand, and a flosser thing I've never even used...
Pros: When you have to buy a whole new toothbrush, you don't have to buy as many heads :)
This thing was $70. The toothbrush battery died after about 1.1 years... just after the warranty expired. A new toothbrush by itself is $100... Great and competitive design specifications though.
Top reviews from other countries
After purchasing this brush/flosser system I was super excited to receive and try it out. Shipping was faster than the date given so I was really happy with that but once I got it, it wasn’t working properly.
The toothbrush was fine, and while the flosser system itself seemed to work well -the handle of the flosser attachment wouldn’t lock properly with the provided tips. (Shooting water everywhere).
Disappointed I messaged Waterpik Customer Service, they got back to me the following business day with some suggestions as to why it wasn’t working. None of them seemed to work.
I was a little frustrated with the system because I knew sending it back through them and would be a huge hassle, let alone getting a replacement.
So I messaged amazon, explained the issue. They sent me a brand new unit express shipping and a shipping label to send back the old one. I had a new, working unit within 3 days. Didn’t have to pay to ship it back, and resolved all issues really quickly.
The brush/flosser has been working really well since then, the quality of the brush is VERY comparable to Philips Sonicare.( nearly identical; same quality and features), and the waterpik has been awesome.
I would buy this product again with no question, but only through amazon because the customer service is unmatched.
I do wish everything was able to always be in the same spot
Unit as a whole is vary small and the water reservoir is perfect size for single use will buy again
I do like the charging area but I do wish I was able to shut off without unplugging
Don't buy this product unless you are just looking for a nice, compact water flosser. The toothbrush will become garbage before you know it.
Back to Sonicare, I guess.
Need it sooner?
Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Amazon.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.