Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Waterpik Convenient Hygienic Sturdy Storage Case for Replacement Tips, 6 Count
Amazon Vehicles Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Britney Spears Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Snacks Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now

on September 8, 2012
Beautiful case, nice assortment of tips. Does not fit the Waterpik Classic or any model under WP-100. Like a fool I was so excited to get this that I tore the package open and now am stuck for the purchase. Perhaps another project for my Dremel. Sigh. I still want the tips, it is just that it will take a bit of technology to make them work with my machine. I assumed that all Waterpik tips fit all Waterpik devices. Not so.
33 comments| 45 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on March 30, 2012
There are two each of the three BEST Waterpik tips and a nice storage case. The price made buying the combination of tips and case together very reasonable. I highly recommend this product to all you "pickers" out there.
on July 4, 2012
I guess these are the three tips that Water-Pik felt would be most commonly used. The tips are the angled one with the narrow tip, the one with three small sets of long bristles, and the one where the tip is completely surrounded by bristles. You get a pair of each, and they all work great. They are also color-coded in two sets (ours are white and blue).
on July 19, 2013
This is great because I have 3 kids. The waterpik came with one set of tips. This gives you 2 more sets. I just used nailpolish to change the color of one set of tips so each kid knows which are his. Perfect!
on February 16, 2013
For what you'd pay for just four tips if purchased separately, you get a case with six tips. It's a no-brainer. It's nice to get two of the most commonly used tips, especially if you share the WaterPik with a spouse.
on August 8, 2012
Purchased this for my husband to use the waterpik after he saw how much I really loved mine. My waterpik has helped firm up my gums that were giving me problems being so sensitive. They really work at keeping your mouth feeling clean!
on January 9, 2012
However, I would have prefered a more diverse group of piks. I bought my husband a waterpik for christmas (which he loved). I wanted to get a set for myself, but this one only has 3 types (none really as cool as his) and dups of all three. - It's a good beginner set I guess... but I will be searching for some of the better ones that came with his. I can't complain about quality - look closely at the piks - if you want two of each of the basics - this is pefect for you.
on October 20, 2015
I bought these to use with my Waterpik (WP-900) since I have a family of three that will be using it and the Waterpik only comes with two standard flossing heads. This was the only pack I could find that said the tips would specifically fit my Waterpik and they do fit just right. I bought it for the piks, but the case is nice as well. I use it store the extra tips from my Waterpik. The Flossing tips have white and blue bands but since my Waterpik is being used by three people, including my 8-yr. old son, I used some electrical tape(reviewed as well) to make bands in our colors so we won't have to worry about using the wrong tip, as seen in the photo. If you only have two users then that would not be needed.
review image
on February 13, 2014
I did a little research and found the following info: tips can be used with: Ultra(WP-100), Kids (WP-260), Traveler (WP-300), Cordless Plus (WP-450) and Complete Care (WP-900). Wouldn't it be cool if you could select which tips come in the kit?? :-)
on March 8, 2013
I appreciate customer reviews on most Amazon products. I have used them to decide whether or not to purchase some items. But a review on Waterpik tips? Of course I love them, and am satisfied with the purchase! They work just as well as the original tips that came with my Waterpik!
Seriously, I do like the storage case, and appreciate the variety of tips.