Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
3 Year Personal Care Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- NO ADDITIONAL COST: You pay $0 for repairs – parts, labor and shipping included.
- COVERAGE: Plan starts on the date of purchase. Drops, spills and cracked screens due to normal use covered for portable products and power surges covered from day one. Malfunctions covered after the manufacturer's warranty.
- PRODUCT ELIGIBILITY: Plans cover products purchased in the last 30 days.
- EASY CLAIMS PROCESS: File a claim anytime online or by phone. Most claims approved within minutes. We will send you an Amazon e-gift card for the purchase price of your covered product. In some cases, we will replace or repair it.
Waterpik Cordless Water Flosser Rechargeable Portable Oral irrigator for Travel & Home – Cordless Advanced, Wp-560 White
|Price:||($69.97 / Count) & FREE Shipping. Details & FREE Returns|
|You Save:||$10.02 (13%)|
$10.00 extra savings coupon applied at checkout.
Sorry. You are not eligible for this coupon.
|Power Source||Battery Powered|
About this item
- EASY & EFFECTIVE: The Waterpik Water Flosser is the easy and most effective way to floss, removing up to 99.9 percent of plaque from treated areas and is up to 50 percent more effective than dental floss for improving gum health; perfect for braces, implants, and other dental work
- TESTED & TRUSTED: Waterpik is clinically proven and the only water flosser brand to earn the American Dental Association (ADA) Seal of Acceptance. Enjoy healthier gums and brighter teeth in just 1 minute a day
- ADVANCED CORDLESS DESIGN: Enjoy the convenience of cordless water flossing and a waterproof design for use in the shower. Includes 3 pressure settings ranging from 45 to 75 PSI for a custom clean, plus ultra-quiet operation
- RAPID MAGNETIC CHARGING: Convenient charger connects magnetically to the unit and charges in 4 hours; LED battery indicator lets you know when it's time to recharge
- GREAT FOR TRAVEL: Cordless Advanced is portable and global voltage compatible 100 240vac, 60/50hz; it includes a travel bag and tip storage case plus 4 accessory tips for multiple users and needs
- SUPPORT & WARRANTY: Waterpik’s Fort Collins, Colorado support team is available to help with any product questions or needs. The Cordless Advanced Water Flosser is backed by a 2 year warranty.
There is a newer version of this item:
Frequently bought together
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
Waterpik Cordless Advanced Water Flosser
The Waterpik Cordless Advanced Water Flosser is the most advanced cordless Water Flosser yet. It features an extra-quiet design and 4-hour rapid magnetic charger.
With an electronic pressure control and 3 settings, the Cordless Advanced lets you personalize your water pressure intensity with low, medium, and high options. Plus it is waterproof and can be used in the shower.
Tested and Trusted
Tested and trusted, the Waterpik Water Flosser is the first product in its class accepted by the American Dental Association (ADA).
Easy to Use
Simply fill the reservoir with water, point the tip at your gumline, and floss. Fill with warm water for sensitive teeth or add mouthwash.
What's In the Box
- Cordless Advanced Water Flosser
- 2 Classic Jet Tips (JT-450E)
- 1 Orthodontic Tip (OD-100E)
- 1 Plaque Seeker Tip (PS-100E)
- Rapid Magnetic Charger
- Tip Storage Case
- Microfiber Travel Bag and Travel Plug
Why Choose the Genuine Waterpik Brand?
- Creator of innovative oral health care products since 1962
- Inventor of the Waterpik Brand Water Flosser
- Accepted by the American Dental Association
- Supported by more than 70 scientific research studies*
- Founded and based in Fort Collins, Colorado
*Independent studies. Compendium of Continuing Education in Dentistry 2018; 39(2).
Brushing Alone is Not Enough
Essential for Good Oral Health
Just brushing leaves plaque and food debris behind, which can lead to gum disease, tooth decay, and bad breath.
The Waterpik Cordless Advanced Water Flosser cleans deep between teeth and below the gumline where brushing and traditional flossing can't reach.
Removes up to 99.9% of Plaque
The Waterpik Cordless Advanced Water Flosser removes up to 99.9% of plaque from treated areas.*
The Waterpik Water Flosser is the only Water Flosser to earn the American Dental Association (ADA) Seal of Acceptance.
* Compendium of Continuing Education in Dentistry 2018; 39(2)
One Minute a Day
All it takes is one minute per day to enjoy brighter teeth and improved gum health.
Because it removes plaque and bacteria, the Water Flosser also helps freshen breath, leaving your mouth feeling incredibly fresh and clean.
360 Degree Tip Rotation
The Cordless Advanced Water Flosser tip rotates 360 degrees for easy access to your entire mouth as you water floss.
Brushing alone is not enough! The Waterpik Water Flosser provides a unique combination of water pressure and pulsations to clean deep between teeth and below the gumline, removing harmful bacteria and debris that traditional brushing and flossing can't reach. It is the first product in its class accepted by the American Dental Association (ADA). the Waterpik Cordless advanced water Flosser is a great solution when you want the convenience of cordless water flossing. Rechargeable, portable, and with an extra quiet design, it's perfect for use in smaller bathrooms or for travel. The cordless advanced includes 3 pressure settings allowing you to personalize your water pressure intensity. The cordless advanced has a 4 hour rapid charge and an easy to fill reservoir. Waterpik Water flossers are clinically proven to be more effective than traditional dental floss and it's perfect for anyone with braces or implants, and those with crowns, bridges, and veneers.
User Guide [PDF ]User manual [PDF ]Product Warranty: For warranty information about this product, please click here. [PDF ]
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 4 x 2.8 x 11.6 inches; 12.8 Ounces
- Item model number : WP-560
- UPC : 073950198301
- Manufacturer : Water Pik, Inc.
- ASIN : B01GNVF8S8
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item can be shipped to select countries outside of the U.S. Learn More
Best Sellers Rank:
#186 in Health & Household (See Top 100 in Health & Household)
- #4 in Power Dental Flossers
- Customer Reviews:
Compare with similar items
Waterpik WP-660 Water Flosser Electric Dental Countertop Professional Oral Irrigator For Teeth, Aquarius,White
Waterpik Classic Jet Tip, High-Pressure Water Flosser Tip Replacement, JT-450E, 2 count (assorted colors)
Waterpik Water Flosser Cordless Dental Oral Irrigator for Teeth with Portable Travel Bag and 3 Jet Tips, Cordless Freedom ADA Accepted, WF-03, White
iTeknic Water Flosser for Braces Teeth Cleaning, 600ML Water Pick Teeth Cleaner for Family, Bridges & Gum Care, Professional Electric Dental Oral Irrigator with 10 Water Pressure Levels, 7 Jet Tips
Genuine Waterpik Plaque Seeker Replacement Tips, Water Flosser Tip Replacement, PS-100E, 2 Pack
|Shipping||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping on orders over $25.00 shipped by Amazon or get Fast, Free Shipping with Amazon Prime||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping on orders over $25.00 shipped by Amazon or get Fast, Free Shipping with Amazon Prime|
|Item Dimensions||4.00 x 2.80 x 11.60 inches||5.88 x 6.63 x 9.25 inches||0.75 x 3.13 x 6.75 inches||12.00 x 12.00 x 12.00 inches||6.30 x 4.57 x 8.11 inches||3.13 x 0.75 x 6.75 inches|
|Item Weight||0.80 lbs||2.00 lbs||0.64 ounces||1.00 lbs||1.63 lbs||0.64 ounces|
|Special Features||LED battery indicator, pressure control, & 360 Degree Tip Rotation||10 Pressure Settings, 7 Water Flossing Tips, 90 Seconds of Water Capacity||—||2 Pressure Modes, 3 Water Flossing Tips, Travel Bag included||default_no_selection_value||Use to access areas that are especially susceptible to plaque accumulation|
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Three speeds: slow (dribbling), medium (drooling), high (uncontrollable slobbering)
Multiple piks and brushes
Long battery life
Easy to chase siblings out into the hall (old waterpiks with hoses kept water fights confined to bathroom)
Water reservoir is small--constantly needs refilling
Extra color-coded piks would be nice
In some ways this is a quantum leap over the old-style Waterpik, the kind with the large water reservoir and hose. It's sleeker, more powerful, and it doesn't tether you to a small space. After all, with that old reservoir-and-hose system, when you sprayed your sister with the Waterpik she could just run out into the hall, and there was no way to go after her as she taunted you from around the corner. This new cordless version solves that and a few other problems. Sadly, it introduces some of its own.
Namely: because this device is portable, the water reservoir is small. On 'High' speed (just push the power button once, no need to hold it down) it'll pump the reservoir dry in less than a minute (49.73 seconds, to be precise). But because every action has an equal and ridiculous reaction, be warned: on high speed the water will be pouring out of your mouth so fast you'll need to stand near a sink, ideally with a towel wrapped around you. (Don't get me started on mirror splatter.)
Even the slower speeds are rather fast, and if you start wandering around the house with this thing on and in your mouth your family members will flee as you stagger their way, mumbling "water iss onleef neef urrg murpfh glurbin!" before you lurch back toward the bathroom like a gibbering, slobbering baboon.
Then they will laugh.
But hey, what better way to teach your kids that oral hygiene can be fun, right? After all, it's going to take the little ones exactly .34234 seconds to realize that what you've just told them is a "water flossing device" is clearly a fancy squirt gun. (Silly dad!) Believe me, they'll be fighting over who gets to "floss first" hours before bedtime.
But ... at least the reservoir empties quickly.
Does it work? Yea. Too well. If I designed this, I'd require the user to hold down the power button (instead of just pushing it once), so when you release it the water stops immediately. As it is now, once it's on, it's on. And if you can't find the off button when your mouth starts overflowing you'll invariably panic. Then, without thinking, you'll take the Waterpik (remember, it's still on) out of your mouth to look for the button, which of course causes water to spray everywhere, including in your eyes and up your nose, until you finally manage turn it off. Or the reservoir runs out. (Which--have I mentioned?--happens fast.)
And that sound? It's your family, gasping for air.
So there you go. The new Waterpik Cordless Advanced Water Flosser. Fun for the whole family.
The no-plug in magnet charger is genius.
I travel a lot and always bring it with me. The battery is good for several days so you probably don’t need the charger unless you’re going away for more than a few days.
I’ve only used the one “bent straw” like tip, never even tried the rest, this was fine for me.
I did see a question about adding mouth wash. Really no need it will clean your teeth just fine without it and probably not good for the pump anyway. If you brush first with a good mild abrasive toothpaste (like Arm and Hammer), rinse with the flosser and then use a mouthwash afterwards you’ll think you just left the dentist. It’s that good. Worth all 5 stars for sure.
UPDATE: After almost exactly 12 months it up and died. I think the Lithium battery died as it was unable to hold a charge. The battery is not replaceable (I tried), so I am going to lower my rating to a 3-star, yes it was a good tool, but 12 months use is not worth a 5-star.
1) Charge it for at least 4 hours;
2) Fill it with water
3) Insert tip
4) Choose "low" setting... all blue lights working properly, it's a go?
5) Oh no... when I wanted to turn it on, NOTHING HAPPENED.
Talked today with an Amazon representative who was extremely helpful, they'll be sending a new unit to try it and a return label for the non-working unit.
So far, extremely disappointed with with what is "supposed" to be a "top-of-the-line" very expensive product. It speaks terrible about Waterpik's quality control system.
(Update Aug 10, 2018). I received the replacement 4 days ago, and the new one works. Except that the nozzle tends to turn when in use, making it more difficult to aim the water stream correctly. The machine is big and bulky, but the water tank is rather small, and even with 2 loads of water it seems to me that my gum cleaning is an unfinished business. And the water suction tube in the tank is small, so when I'm cleaning my mouth, it looses suction even if there is still water in the bottom.
Not happy at all with this product, I'm going to return it and ask for a refund.
Top reviews from other countries
1. The pressure is not to the level I expected in a water flosser.
2. The most important is the fact that even if the pressure was at a high enough level, the 41 seconds of floss time (and you have to have it in the perfect verticle positions to make it even last that long) you have with the water reservoir is not long enough. You can maybe do either the top or the bottom teeth.
3. Refilling the reservoir is a pain in the butt.
100% recomendado. Obligatorio acostumbrar a los niños en edad de poder usarlo, les ahorrara muchos posibles problemas en un futuro.
Felicidades a lo fabricantes.
Solo duró cuatro meses.
La batería ya no carga. Una verdadera lástima.
SE DESCOMPONE EN CUATRO MESES. Se le dio uso normal, sin mojarlo completamente.
ACTUALIZACIÓN: Solicité garantía y respondieron favorablemente. Empresa seria y responsable.
Update: when I called waterpik they had me to a manual reboot of sorts with the cordless unit because they said it actually could be plugged in longer 3 hours. Not sure what to believe. So I did it and it still didn’t hold a charge. I called a few days after and they said I could keep it and they’d send me the plug-in model free of charge. It’s an awesome product but I hate lugging it out to use, whereas the defunct cordless one was so easy to grab next to my toothbrush. Oh well, I needed something that works well and cordless is not the way to go.
Reviewed in Canada on August 15, 2019
Customers also viewed these products
Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Amazon.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.