Add to your order
from Asurion, LLC $5.99
- NO ADDITIONAL COST: You pay $0 for repairs – parts, labor and shipping included.
- COVERAGE: Plan starts on the date of purchase. Drops, spills and cracked screens due to normal use covered for portable products and power surges covered from day one. Malfunctions covered after the manufacturer's warranty.
- PRODUCT ELIGIBILITY: Plans cover products purchased in the last 30 days.
- EASY CLAIMS PROCESS: File a claim anytime online or by phone. Most claims approved within minutes. We will send you an Amazon e-gift card for the purchase price of your covered product. In some cases, we will replace or repair it.
Waterpik WP-660 Water Flosser Electric Dental Countertop Professional Oral Irrigator For Teeth, Aquarius, White
Enhance your purchase
|Power Source||Corded Electric|
About this item
- EASY & EFFECTIVE: The Waterpik Aquarius water flosser is the easy and most effective way to floss, removing up to 99.9 percent of plaque from treated areas and is up to 50 percent more effective than floss for improving gum health; Perfect for braces, implants, and other dental work
- TESTED & TRUSTED: Waterpik is clinically proven and the only water flosser brand to earn the American dental association (ADA) Seal of Acceptance. Enjoy healthier gums and brighter teeth in just 1 minute a day
- ADVANCED TECHNOLOGY: Features massage mode for gum stimulation, plus enhanced pressure with 10 settings ranging from 10 to 100 psi for a custom clean. Built in timer/pacer pauses briefly at 30 secs and 1 min to help track flossing time. Delivers 1400 water pulses per minute
- HIGH VOLUME RESERVOIR AND FLOW CONTROL: Holds 22 ounces and provides 90 seconds of water capacity: No refilling required. Reservoir is top rack dishwasher safe for easy cleaning. Easily control water flow with the convenient on/off handle switch
- 7 TIPS FOR MULTIPLE FAMILY MEMBERS AND NEEDS: 3 Classic, 1 Orthodontic, 1 Plaque Seeker for implants and other dental work, 1 Pik Pocket for periodontal pockets, 1 Toothbrush Tip. Tips rotate 360 degrees for easy access to all areas of the mouth
- SUPPORT & WARRANTY: Waterpik’s Fort Collins, Colorado support team is available to help with any product questions or needs. Compatible with 120VAC/60Hz outlets, for use in North America only. Shipment outside of North America is prohibited by Waterpik
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
Waterpik Aquarius Water Flosser
In the Box
- Aquarius Water Flosser
- 3 Classic Jet Tips (JT-100E) - for general use
- 1 Plaque Seeker Tip (PS-100E) - for implants, crowns, and dental work
- 1 Orthodontic Tip (OD-100E) - for cleaning braces
- 1 Pik Pocket Tip (PP-100E) - for treating periodontal pockets
- 1 Toothbrush Tip (TB-100E) - to manually brush as you water floss
Advanced Water Flossing Technology
Easy and Effective, Compact Design
Compact and convenient, the advanced design of the Aquarius Water Flosser includes pulse-modulation technology for maximum plaque removal (Floss Mode) and enhanced gum stimulation for improved circulation (Hydro-Pulse Massage Mode).
It includes a 1-minute timer with 30-second pacer to ensure thorough water flossing of all areas, and a water on/off button is built into the handle.
Why Choose Waterpik?
- Creator of innovative oral health care products since 1962
- Original inventor of the Waterpik Water Flosser
- Supported by more than 70 scientific research studies*
- Founded and based in Fort Collins, Colorado
*Independent studies. Compendium of Continuing Education in Dentistry 2018; 39(2).
Brushing Alone is Not Enough
Removes up to 99.9% of Plaque
The Waterpik Aquarius Water Flosser removes up to 99.9% of plaque from treated areas.*
The Waterpik Water Flosser is the only Water Flosser to earn the American Dental Association (ADA) Seal of Acceptance.
* Compendium of Continuing Education in Dentistry 2018; 39(2)
Essential for Good Oral Health
Just brushing leaves plaque and food debris behind, which can lead to gum disease, tooth decay, and bad breath.
The Waterpik Aquarius Water Flosser cleans deep between teeth and below the gumline where brushing and traditional flossing can't reach.
One Minute a Day
All it takes is one minute per day to enjoy brighter teeth and improved gum health.
Because it removes plaque and bacteria, the Water Flosser also helps freshen breath, leaving your mouth feeling incredibly fresh and clean.
Water Control on Handle, Rotating Tip
- Easily stop and start water flow with the convenient on/off switch
- Flosser tip rotates 360 degrees for easy access to all areas of the mouth
Essential for good oral health: The easy and more effective way to floss, the Waterpik Aquarius Water Flosser features advanced technology and a compact, contemporary design. And it is the first dental water flosser in its class accepted by the American Dental Association (ADA). It cleans deep between teeth and below the gumline where traditional brushing and flossing can't reach, using a unique combination of water pressure and pulsations. Clinically proven: Removes up to 99.9 percent of plaque up to 50 percent more effective for improving gum health vs. string floss. Features & in the box: 7 color coded flossing tips for multiple family members and needs Advanced pressure control with 10 settings (10 to 100 PSI) for a custom clean Reservoir holds 22 ounces of water for 90 seconds of flossing time Can be used with your favorite mouthwash On/Off water control on handle 2 Modes Floss and Hydro Pulse Massage 1 minute timer with 30 second pacer LED information panel; Measures 4.7w x 3.8d x 10.35h (inches, with tip); Voltage compatible with 120VAC/60Hz outlets, for use in North America only. Product warranty & support: The Waterpik support team based in Fort Collins, Colorado is available to help with any product questions. Aquarius is backed by a 3 year manufacturer's warranty.
Note: This is our professional series line of products which contain premium features and function to our base line of products.
Product detailsColor:White | Style:Aquarius
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 5.88 x 6.63 x 9.25 inches; 2 Pounds
- Item model number : WP-660/660C
- UPC : 056310179752
- Manufacturer : Water Pik, Inc.
- ASIN : B00HFQQ0VU
Best Sellers Rank:
#183 in Health & Household (See Top 100 in Health & Household)
- #2 in Power Dental Flossers
- Customer Reviews:
Compare with similar items
Waterpik Cordless Water Flosser Rechargeable Portable Oral Irrigator for Travel & Home - Cordless Advanced, Wp-560 White
Waterpik Water Flosser For Teeth, Portable Electric For Travel and Home - Nano Plus, WP-320, White, 6 Count
Waterpik Water Flosser Classic Professional WP 72, Countertop Oral Irrigator, White
Waterpik Genuine Plaque Seeker Replacement Tips, Water Flosser Tip Replacement, Basic, (Pack of 2), 1 Count
|Shipping||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping on orders over $25.00 shipped by Amazon or get Fast, Free Shipping with Amazon Prime|
|Item Dimensions||5.88 x 6.63 x 9.25 inches||4 x 2.8 x 11.6 inches||5 x 4.5 x 8.5 inches||5.13 x 4.63 x 9.5 inches||3.13 x 0.75 x 6.75 inches|
|Item Weight||2.00 lbs||0.80 lbs||1.13 lbs||1.78 lbs||0.00 ounces|
|Special Features||10 Pressure Settings, 7 Water Flossing Tips, 90 Seconds of Water Capacity||LED battery indicator, pressure control, & 360 Degree Tip Rotation||Not-Applicable||Covered Reservoir, Includes Specialty Reservoir for use of Antibacterial Rinses||Use to access areas that are especially susceptible to plaque accumulation|
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I ordered the Aquarius model, and have used it twice-daily for a week. Guess what? No more bleeding gums! And after every use, my mouth feels like it was cleaned by a dental hygienist. Love, love, love this thing, and it's super easy to use!
After reading numerous reviews here, I have to say that it makes a low, vibrating noise when in use but it's not loud (I have hyper-sensitive hearing and can't bear loud noises). If your unit gets moldy, it's because you didn't take 30 seconds to empty the tank and drain the line after each use. Try adding a couple ounces of mouthwash into the water tank when you use it and--just like you can your coffee maker--once in a while run some white vinegar thru the tank followed by two tanks of clear water. It's not rocket science.
Those who reported it "leaking" from the bottom of the cleaning tip probably just didn't have it seated correctly. It has to snap into place on the wand, but if you aren't paying attention and press the "release" button on the wand instead of the "on" button to start the water flowing then, yeah, it'll leak from the bottom. Just snap it back into place and give your Therapy Llama a break.
Water going everywhere? Don't turn it on until the cleaning tip is in your mouth, and then keep your mouth closed around it like you're supposed to.
Seriously folks, I used one of these when I was seven years old and didn't have any of these problems.
Buy one. You'll love it. I'll never be without a WaterPik again!
Update - after reading many reviews I think the unit was filled with MOLD! I cannot believe they sold me a unit like this. It obviously was not new. Disgusting and dangerous
I have found the quality of the device r/t longevity of the device has drastically decreased. I purchased one just a year or so ago. Then motor quit. Purchased the present one this past July and it leaks constantly into the seat of the resevoir and out the bottom of the device onto and down the counter. And it hesitates to power on frequently. Please advise?
I would request a return and refund but like I typed, I bought it just this July and have put up with the failings, but no more. Thank you.
Top reviews from other countries
Reviewed in Canada on January 4, 2021
Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Amazon.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.