Waterpik Nano Sonic Toothbrush, White with Blue Accents
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
|Color||White With Blue Accents|
|Power Source||Battery Powered|
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||2.06 x 1 x 8.69 inches|
About this item
- 16000 strokes per minute.16,000 gentle sonic brush strokes per minute
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
The Waterpik Nano-Sonic Toothbrush features a compact, ergonomic handle design and 16,000 gentle sonic brush strokes per minute. Its unique high-low pattern of soft, end-rounded bristles effectively cleans plaque from hard-to-reach areas. Includes a replaceable AAA battery.
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 2.06 x 1 x 8.69 inches; 1.6 Ounces
- Item model number : AT-50
- Batteries : 1 AAA batteries required.
- UPC : 073950168496 787734470605
- Manufacturer : Water Pik, Inc.
- ASIN : B00HFQQ0XS
Best Sellers Rank:
#240,433 in Health & Household (See Top 100 in Health & Household)
- #302 in Sonic Toothbrushes
- Customer Reviews:
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
(1) It has a small profile, a little longer than a Sharpie pen, which makes it easy to hold and manipulate, whereas most electric toothbrushes are harder to manage. (Some customers here report difficult with the on/off switch. The trick is simply to press it not lightly, but firmly.)
(2) It requires only one AAA battery, whereas most electric toothbrushes require two.
(3) The batteries and replacement heads are easy to replace. Many electric toothbrushes make this process difficult. (Replacement heads are available on Amazon.)
(4) The bristles are ultra soft, though very effective as the toothbrush vibrates. Soft brushes are recommended by dentists, as they massage rather than scrape delicate gums.
(5) The shape of the toothbrush makes it easy to brush along gum lines, around crowns, and behind the last molars.
(6) The price of $10 is quite reasonable. Most electric toothbushes of this quality cost much more.
The toothbrush head is surprisingly small, but it works very, very well.
When the battery died, I bought another, similar toothbrush from a big brand name at my local retailer.
It was a HUGE disappointment - noisy, jarring, messy, not nearly as effective.
It went in the trash and I headed to Amazon to find the Waterpik toothbrush!
Only now do I realize my mistake with the first brush - the battery is replaceable.
I'll be a loyal user of the Waterpik toothbrush for as long as they are available!
I didn't junk it. I had some dental surgery and used the toothbrush because it was so soft and has such a small head. It was just what I needed to avoid painful contact with some very sore areas. I still find it too small and soft for general brushing which is why I give it three stars instead of more.
Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Amazon.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.