Solar Charger Waterproof 24000mAh ADDTOP Power Bank with 3 Foldable Solar Panels Portable Battery Pack 2 USB For iPhoneX, 8/7plus, iPad, Samsung, All Smartphone, Outdoor Camping Travelling
This item at this price, sold by Amazon.com, is currently reserved exclusively for Prime members.Prime free trial and invitee customers: We will automatically apply an Amazon.com Gift Card to your Gift Card Balance in the amount equal to the Prime exclusive discount after you become a paid Prime member. If you cancel your paid Prime membership or return the qualifying smartphone within the first 3 months of your paid Prime membership, we may void your Gift Card or charge you in the amount of the Gift Card. Terms and Conditions apply.
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- A Must-Have Backup Emergency Kit for Hurricane Season ! 24000mAh High capacity: ADDTOP Li-Polymer Battery Equipped with 3 large solar panels, compatible with all the phone models. 24000mAh high capacity, can charge you phones for TWO WEEKS(with the solar charging function, never worry about out of power), charge an iPhone 6 for 10+ times, and Galaxy S6 for 6+ times.
- Unique Design: When you're outdoors, 3 solar panels (6.1x 3.35x 1.1 in folded or 10.4x 6.1 in opened) can absorb more sun power, shortens the solar charging time. (the greater the solar panels, the more sunlight) Folding design Provides Extra Flexibility. Convenient to Carry in Your Bag for Daily Use and for Travelling.
- Waterproof Rate Up to IPX6: Waterproof solar charger works properly even in rainy days(Waterproof lip closed). The solar panels are covered by leather, which can better protect the solar panels from rain. Rugged design, rain-splashy, shock-proof, dust-proof.
- Outdoor Life Saver: Equipped with dual 2.1 USB ports, which can fast charge iphone and ipad(two device) simultaneously and supports Fast Charging, Built-in Ultra-Bright 9LED Flashlight, which supports 3 modes (Normal / SOS / Strobe) for your convenience and emergency use in dark;
- Warranty: 12-month warranty, any questions, please feel free to contact us. For your safety, ADDTOP power bank provides multi-protections to protect itself from overload, overvoltage, overcurrent, overcharge, over-discharge, over-heating.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
“ADDTOP" is committed to providing customers with the Best Products. And all the ADDTOP Service Members will Try Our Best to Provide You The Best Service.”
Large Capacity, Three Premium Solar Panels, Best Choice for Hungry Devices.
A Must-Have Backup Emergency Kit for Hurricane Season ! 24000mAh High capacity power bank with 3 large solar panels, Can charge you phones for TWO WEEKS(with the solar charging function, the item could recharge itself by solar energy with Three Premium Solar Panels. never worry about out of power),
24000mAh High Capacity: Compatible with all the phone models. can charge an iPhone 6 for 10+ times, an iPhone 5s for 11+ times, Galaxy s6 for 6+ times, iPad mini for 3.8+ times. ADDTOP power bank provides multi-protections to protect itself from overload, overvoltage, overcurrent, overcharge, over-discharge, over-heating.
Bright LED Flashlight
- Long press the ON/OFF button to turn on the LED flashlight.
- Press the button again switch flashlight between 3 modes(steady-SOS-strobe).
- Press ON/OFF button again to turn off the LED light.
4 recharge option can be choosed, not only can be recharged via sunlight and wall outlet, but also charged via strong lights and USB port, don't need worry you will out of power anymore!
Best Outdoor Companion
With a free hook,you can hang it on backpack or tent to charge via sunlight at outdoor. Suitable for a wide range of occasions like travel, road trips, hiking, camping, parties, BBQ and outdoor activities.
Solar power: 3.75W/750mA
3 solar panels (6.1x 3.35x 1.1 in folded or 10.4x 6.1 in opened)
Battery: Li-polymer battery
Input (Max): 5V 1.8A
Output (Max): USB 5V/2.1 A
Dimension: 6.1*3.3*1.18 inch
Totaly weight(with solar panels): 472g/1 Ib
1 x 24000mAh Solar Charger,1 x USB Charging Cable,1 x User Manual
Warm Tips :
(1)Our solar charger is waterproof, all of USB ports was protected by rubber, but please don't immerse it into water for long time to avoid any damage;
(2)Although 3 solar panels can absorb more sunlight than other mostly solar charger, but consider of the 24000mAh high capacity, we highly recommend charge it via adapter, solar function used for outdoor emergency.
Compare with similar items
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
* NOTE: Product information says that you can charge two phones for two weeks when this bank is fully charged.
* It’s good to know. However, I would never drain it that way. I would keep it in the sunlight as much as possible continuing to charge.
* This would not limit charging to two weeks. This would be a Fully functioning, Always available Charger.
* In Fact That Is What It Is. We will keep it charged by Solar if There is No Electric.
* I got this solar charger power bank because we live on the West Coast and get hit with torrential rain and storms.
* When our power goes down we never know if it will be out for Six Hours or Six Days.
* There have been times when it’s been out three weeks.
* We have been getting alternative energy sources. We purchased an inverter that we can connect to a car battery and this power bank. (Which Encourages Us To Purchase More Alternative Products).
* Here's A Link To The Inverter (Car Battery): Car Power Inverter,EBTOOLS 500W /1000W Inverter 12V DC to 110V AC Car Converter with 2 AC Outlets and 2.1A USB ports for Laptop,Smartphone,Household Appliances in case Emergency, Storm and Outage
* I Am Not Suggesting The Inverter In Place Of The Solar Power Bank, But Rather WITH It. Buy Both.
* This Solar/Micro USB charge bank is awesome.
* When I received it, I opened it up and set it in a sunny window. Left it there for two days. When I checked it it was fully charged.
* All the indicator lights on the side, by the USB plug, we’re fully lit. See pic. Nice.
* To check how quickly it charged, I plugged my iPhone in through one of the USB ports.
* It's Fast (Fully Charged) My iPhone went from 60% up to 70% in exactly 5 minutes. I timed it.
* A cell phone needs 1 amp to charge at maximum capacity. Each of the USB ports on this charger provide 2.1 A. More than enough.
* An iPad needs 2.4 A to charge at maximum capacity. Plugging an iPad into this will not charge it at maximum capacity but it is very close. * They need 2.4 and they will get 2.1.
* I Can charge this solar bank using the Micro USB Cable (Included).
* It does NOT have the plug-in to the electrical socket, but there is a micro USB on one end and a USB on the other.
* It is 21 inches long tip to tip.
* I am adding a link to a multi-charger I found that displays both voltage and current. It’s very efficient.
* Here Is The Excellent Charger Plug: Quick Charger 3.0 with LED Display, SOONHUA 3-Port USB Fast Charge QC 3.0 Port 5V 2.4A Dual AIPower Ports Desktop Charging Station Digital Display Voltage and Current for iPhone,iPad,Samsung and MORE
* The emergency flashlight is bright. You hold down the power button for about five seconds in order for it to illuminate.
* There won’t be any accidental drainage of battery by it coming on getting bumped. It’s a good design.
* Push the power button again and get an SOS flash. Push the power button again and get a strobe. Push the power button again to off.
* Hope this info helps. Thanks for reading.
I have been trying to charge this in the sun for a couple a weeks now and not had too much success. It is winter now so I am not able to get much direct sunlight, but I am ultimately a bit disappointed with how slow it seems to be charging. I will try again in the spring and summer to see how much better it works at that time. I have had this outside in the rain and the snow and it still works fine. Good overall quality.
Most recent customer reviews
I want my money back :(