Other Sellers on Amazon
3 Year Portable Electronic Accident Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- No deductibles or added costs. Parts, labor and shipping included.
- Drops, spills and cracked screens covered from day one. Other breakdowns covered after the manufacturer's warranty expires.
- Includes 24/7 tech support - setup, connectivity issues, troubleshooting and much more.
- File a claim online or by phone 24/7. If we can't repair it, we'll replace it or reimburse the purchase price with an Amazon e-gift card.
- Plans are only valid for new or certified refurbished products purchased in the last 30 days with no pre-existing damage. Protection plan documents will be delivered via email within 24 hours of purchase.
Wireless Earbuds, Upgraded Mpow M9 4-mic Environment Noise Cancelling Bluetooth 5.0 Earphones in-Ear, Touch Control Stereo Bass Sport Headphones, 40H Playing Time/USB-C/IPX7, Single/Twin Mode, Black
|With Deal:||$29.99 & FREE Shipping. Details & FREE Returns|
|You Save:||$10.00 (25%)|
- High Clarity Calls with Upgraded 4-mic Environment Noise Cancelling：Each earbud has 2 microphones on each (4microphones in total) combine to reduce background noise and enhance voice pick-up for good clarity on calls or making video conferencing. Mpow M9 comes with 3 (S,M,L) sizes ear tips with upgraded materials for more secure and comfort fit for office, video conference, Live broadcast, sports, Fitness.
- Punchy Bass, Richer Details：The excellence of Mpow M9 true wireless headphones exists in the advanced chip, the latest Bluetooth 5.0 wireless transmission technology, composite diaphragms, premium audio codec, and sound system toning operated by professional acoustic engineers, etc. Punchy bass livens your day up; richer details allow you to enjoy each detail in audiobooks.
- Upgraded Extended 40H Playtime & USB-C Charge Support：Mpow M9 true wireless earbuds provide up to 6 hours of playback or talk time on one charge, 200 hours of standby time, extra 34 hours of listening time with USB-C charging case. Total up to 40Hrs playtime. Earbuds absorb power automatically when they are put back into the charging case. It takes only 90 minutes to charge the earbuds from 0% to 100%.
- The Difference in Mono Mode：95% true wireless earbuds in the market do not support both earbuds using independently and separately, Mpow M9 true wireless earbuds are the few. You can wear either one (left or right earbud) for mono mode when walking or driving on the road, commuting on the bus or subway. You can also wear both earbuds simultaneously to create true wireless stereo immersive sound when you are alone or want to block out surround noise.
- Touch Controls：Mpow M9 true wireless headset with sensitive touch buttons allows you to easily manage music and calls including playing, pausing, skipping tracks, adjusting volume, answering, ending or rejecting a call. You can also triple-touch either earbud to summon Siri or Google Assitant for voice commanding your cell phone without lifting one finger.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Reset：When both earbuds are charged in the case, simultaneously press and hold both buttons for 10 seconds.
Adjust Volume：Keep pressing the Right (R) or Left (L) earbud in music mode.
Control Music：Double click the MFB button on the R or L earbud.
Play/Pause/Answer：Tap the MFB of either earbud once.
Upgraded Mute：When you are having a phone call, you can tap either earbud, once to mute or unmute the earbud’s microphone.
Hang Up：Double tap the MFB of either earbud.
Reject：Press and hold the MFB of either earbud for 1 second.
Activate Sir：Triple-tap the MFB of either earbud.
Compact and Portable
When not in use, simply put M9 into the charging case to refill power for next round of listening. Just pocket size, so you can put it into your pocket or bag for everyday use, especially for long-haul travel, a little music will buck you up.
Bluetooth 5.0 Tech
New generation chipset with low energy consumption brings better stability and compatibility. Mpow M9 works perfectly at the range of 15 meters (49 feet).
Waterproof & Sweatproof
Both earbuds are seal-tighted for perfectly protecting the inner components from damages from daily water, accident splashes and sweat. You can wear them to keep moving and listening to music even with sweaty faces in the rain or in the summer.
Reversible USB Type-C & Quick Charge
The charging cable for the case is included in the package, so you do not have to purchase another. Both charging ports of the cable and the case are reversible USB-C which makes charging more convenient.
Easy to Pair
Simply take out the earbuds from the charging case, it will automatically reconnect the paired devices. Mpow M9 is compatible with Bluetooth-enabled Andriod, iOS and windows devices such as smartphone, tablet, PC.
Easy to Check the Battery
There are 4 LED lights on the charging case for indicating the remaining power of the case. Battery level of both earbuds can be checked on your device’s screen, on the top right corner of your device or on the Bluetooth setting interface. Only 10 minutes of charging provides 2 hours of listening.
Compare with similar items
Wireless Earbuds, [Upgraded] Boltune Bluetooth V5.0 in-Ear Stereo [USB-C Quick Charge] IPX8 Waterproof Wireless Headphones 40Hours Playing Time Bluetooth Earbuds Built-in Mic Single/Twin Mode
Wireless Earbuds TaoTronics SoundLiberty 53 [2020 Upgrade] in-Ear Wireless Headphones IPX8 Waterproof 50H Playtime TWS Bass Stereo Bluetooth Earbuds Bluetooth 5.0 Earphones with Built-in Mic
TOZO T10 Bluetooth 5.0 Wireless Earbuds with Wireless Charging Case IPX8 Waterproof TWS Stereo Headphones in Ear Built in Mic Headset Premium Sound with Deep Bass for Sport Black
Wireless Earbuds, Mpow M30 in-Ear Bluetooth Earbuds, Immersive Bass Sound, IPX8 Waterproof Sport Earphones, Touch Control Bluetooth Headphones, 25 Hrs w/USB-C Charging Case/Mics
True Wireless Earbuds, Mpow X3 in-Ear Bluetooth Earphone, Active Noise Cancellation, Touch Sensor，4 Mics for Calls, 27 Hrs w/Type-C Charging Case, Waterproof IPX7, TWS Earbuds Bluetooth 5.0
|Shipping||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details|
|Sold By||S E-L||Boltune-US||hapaiss||Hibeau||S E-L||S E-L|
|Item Dimensions||1.55 x 0.90 x 0.90 inches||1.65 x 0.91 x 0.91 inches||3.23 x 1.54 x 1.10 inches||1.04 x 0.99 x 0.66 inches||2.76 x 1.50 x 1.22 inches||1.91 x 2.14 x 1.28 inches|
|Item Weight||0.18 ounces||0.18 ounces||1.90 ounces||0.07 ounces||2.60 ounces||5.64 ounces|
|Special Features||4 Microphones Environment Noise Cancelling；Twin & Mono Mode；Stereo Deep Bass；40H Playtime & 200H Standby Time；UBS Type-c；Smart Touch Control；IPX7 Waterproof；Built-in Microphones；Siri Acitivation；Lightweight and Convenient||USB-C Quick Charge, Microphone, wireless, water-resistant||Touch Control, Single/Twin Mode, Hands-Free Control, Noise Cancellation, 50H Playtime, Built-in Mic, Bluetooth range up to 10m/33ft, Water Resistant, Sports & Exercise, Lightweight||IPX8 Waterproof, Wireless Charging Case / Music & Calls Microphone||1.Bluetooth 5.0; 2.Ear-fin design for comfort and secure-fit;3. Mono mode with either Left-earbud or Right-earbud;, 4.IPX7 Sweatproof; 5.Compact charging case with type C charging port;6.Built-in Microphones||Noise Cancellation, Volume-Control, Water Resistant, Microphone Feature, 27Hr Listening Time, IPX7 Waterproof, 4 Mics for Clearer calls, Enhanced Deep Bass, USB-C Quick Charge, Customizable Fit, Lightweight, Sports & Exercise, Siri Acitivation, Twin & Mono Mode|
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The only thing that I wish it had was a battery indicator on the air buds or through an app. The case does have four charging lights but nothing for the earbuds.
Considering the price and the quality of this particular product – I would recommend this to anyone who wants to save some money compared to the AirPods.
- extra earplugs, charging case (with 4-levels indicator light which I like more than my QCY pairs), usb type-C.
- Feel very comfortable wearing, even after a long time.
- Sound quality is good on both treble and bass, of course it's not super heavy bass but I feel comfortable with that amount of bass.
- I got this with $5 off coupon so another nice thing :D
- One more thing to point out, This pair has a little different shape than for example apple's one, more "edges" like in my photos but I like that.
I would definitely recommend this for people who like wireless earbuds but dont want to pay more than a hundred bucks for apple earbuds.
The sound quality is EXCELLENT for the price point. Good sounding audio is very important to me, and these have a nice punchy low end with clear highs and an adequate mid-range. The volume has a nice upper limit (higher than some of my other headphones and earphones) for those of us who want to expedite the hearing loss process with some good music 😏. Very pleased here. I have been disappointed with lame or underperforming audio numerous times before with other products, but not with these. They aren't the best earbuds you'll ever listen to, but they're darn good for not being a big name brand like Sony or Audio-Technica.
(Extra: you can actually increase the level of bass by rotating the earbud in your ear. Super cool trick!)
Fit and Design:
These seem to stick in my ears well, though I haven't tried working out with them yet. There may be an issue there if you tend to sweat a lot, since how the earbuds seat in the ear is important to sound quality. They're waterproof though, which is AWESOME because sometimes I want to listen to something when in the shower or working out, and that'll also be great if I ever decide I want to listen to something in a rain storm. They are very comfortable to wear, at least for me with my ear shape, which I would consider to be fairly normal. They are also light weight, which helps with comfort. They are easy to wear for extended periods of time without any noticeable fatigue since they're light, comfortable, and don't have any wires rubbing on your skin like other ear buds that aren't "true wireless." You can also wear the left or right bud individually, which is helpful if you want to extend battery life or just be more alert with what's going on around you. And since they're small, they're easily concealable for if you want to listen to music or a podcast when in class or at work. The LED indication lights and vocal status updates when turned on are also a nice touch. Consider these similar to Airpods Pro in design and quality, but at 1/5 the price, black instead of white, and without the Apple logo.
These earbuds have very simple touch controls for play/pause, skip/previous track, and volume up/down. They are helpful, but can become a little aggravating when adjusting the earbuds in your ear and accidentally activating one of the touch controls. Either way, I just fixed this small gripe by grabbing around the outside of the earbuds instead of grabbing them where I normally would to adjust them. They power on and pair very quickly, and the controls are intuitive and easy to learn/understand
As stated, the earbuds last up to 5 hours on a single charge, and the case, which charges via a usb-c cable, can provide up to 5 more full charges to the earbuds on a single charge. I have found these numbers to be fairly accurate, though my testing period has been somewhat limited. These aren't the best numbers in the world in terms of battery life for "true wireless earbuds," but it's more than enough. The earbuds charge in the charge case rather quickly, for me they recharge fully from 0% in about 15-20 minutes, which is great.
How do they compare?
These aren't the most innovative "true wireless" earbuds with the most gimmicky features, nor are they the cheapest, but they are an excellent buy at a very reasonable price point. MPOW products are great, and their customer service is excellent, so even if you somehow end up with a bum product or it just isn't for you, MPOW will make it right. I have personally been helped by MPOW customer support numerous times. They are very helpful and wonderfully pleasant to interact with.
I am by no means a "true wireless" earbuds collector or expert, but these are excellent for the price, and meet my criteria for a great set or earbuds. Thanks, MPOW!