Industrial Deals Beauty Summer Reading STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Book House Cleaning TheTick TheTick TheTick  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 70 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 71 reviews
on February 13, 2014
Living in Michigan, especially in the cruel winter of 2014, snow boots are MANDATORY like underwear or a jacket! :-) Most places around here are SOLD OUT of winter wear and the boots that I did find were of poor quality- foam like, or simply rubber raIn boots. These boots are not only sporty- they are practical, thick with awesome rubber soles that do not leak. My children walk to school and as well love to play in the snow- these boots are just what they needed, My only regret? THAT I DIDN'T ORDER THESE BOOTS MONTHS AGO! Thank you so much and I will definitely tell my family and friends about your website and products!
on August 6, 2016
Sturdy, strong seams and laces, insulated, waterproof. These boots are very warm and DO run true to size - but given the thermal insulation on the inside of the boot, one may want to purchase a half or full size up - depends on the thickness of socks that one plans on wearing.

My husband is a size 10 - 10.5 in regular shoes without thermal insulation (depending on the manufacturer). I decided to go up one size (as I did with mine) in order to accommodate for the thermal insulation and wearing thick socks - the size 11 fits my husband perfectly and there is no toe-rubbing from the interior thermal insulation. My husband has said that these boots are very warm and he may not even need wool socks with them. I hope that our pictures help!
review image review image review image review image review image review image review image review image review image review image review image review image
on February 15, 2014
Good price. Comfortable and warm. Did not come with box, but were in tact upon arrival. Would definitely recommend to buy
on February 16, 2015
It is by far one of the worst purchase I did. I always check users reviews and I was shocked that some one would tell these defective boots as good purchase. I did not use them for about 4-5 weeks as Boston had no snow. In the last weeks we had record breaking snow and just wearing in that period they are falling apart. The loops (whatever they are called) for holding the string came out.Heals are wearing out.

Most shocking is that someone will call them great shoes. Comments like that are misleading to a potential buyer. To see the details please see my video called "Opinion without using product" on youtube:

From buyers point of view, the reviews are very helpful, providing they are not partial or not based on actual use. "I got these shoes for my son" are not right. The son might be in pain or cold? Or just used it for few days. The integrity of these review should reflects the quality of service.
on January 15, 2015
We ordered and receive the boots quickly. However, they were too small. Luckily, we were able to return them for only the cost of the shipping them back. They were quickly replaced with one size up and they are great. They are used almost daily for walking over 6 miles so there is a lot of wear and tear on them and will only last one season. With all of the walking and going from 0 degrees (sometimes less) up to 30 degrees straight to 60-70 degrees continually, the rubber has cracked in a few small places. It is nothing major, we have fixed it with super-glue. If you are not walking this much, I imagine they will last much longer. The laces were relatively weak from what we are use to for boots (think RedWing boots), but this was an easy fix since we have extra laces.
on March 26, 2014
For the price it is expected. It is nice and water proof but it feels weird because there is no heal and my feet feels like they are swimming in the boot and I have a double E size foot.
on April 1, 2014
I ordered for these boots my teeanage son. They were warm, waterproof, held up well in snow...definitely a great buy overall.
on December 13, 2014
I bought these for my 12 year old son to play in the snow. So far we haven't had any snow for him to play in for him to try them out but he has tried them on and he says they fit well. They look like a nice warm sturdy boot that goes up high enough to keep the snow out. I've never heard of this brand but they seem as good as the better known ones. I also liked the fact that they were a decent price since I'm sure he'll wear a different size by next winter.
on May 24, 2014
Great boots for the price. Runs a size too big! I am a 7 should have brought 6/6.5. THICK socks an easy fix. Very comfortable.
on July 18, 2016
I love them very much they are the best boots I ever had keep my feet dry warm my friend asked me where I got them tell at Amazon thank you very much amazon 😙😙😙😙👍👍👍👍👑👑👑👑they are the king of all boots 100% perfecto

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
See 1 answered question