Waterproof USB External Battery Pack 15000mAh 5V/4.2A (Limefuel Rugged L150XR) Charger for iPhone 6, 6+, 5S, 5C, 5, 4S, 4, iPad Mini, iPods; Samsung Galaxy S4, S3, S2, Note 2; HTC One, EVO, Thunderbolt, Incredible, Droid DNA; Motorola Moto X, ATRIX, Droid; Google Nexus 4, 5
This item at this price, sold by Amazon.com, is currently reserved exclusively for Prime members.Prime free trial and invitee customers: We will automatically apply an Amazon.com Gift Card to your Gift Card Balance in the amount equal to the Prime exclusive discount after you become a paid Prime member. If you cancel your paid Prime membership or return the qualifying smartphone within the first 3 months of your paid Prime membership, we may void your Gift Card or charge you in the amount of the Gift Card. Terms and Conditions apply.
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- The Rugged combines 15000mAh ultra-high capacity battery power with an IP66 rated outer enclosure, the the highest IP rating in the external battery market. The Limefuel L150XR takes a beating while packing a punch- totally dust proof, shock, crush and vibration proof, and waterproof (when the top cover is closed). It’s the ideal external battery pack for the outdoor adventurer.
- The Limefuel Rugged comes equipped with a 5V/2A(max) input for faster charging, dual 5V/2.4A(max) outputs to charge multiple devices at the same time. 5V/2.4A max/port, 5V/4.2A output total. Android, Apple, smartphone or tablet; plug into either port. Universally compatible outputs deliver full speed charging to all devices.
- Features a touch activated power indicator, pass-through charging, auto-on and auto-off functionality as well as a slot for a strap or clip so you can take the Rugged anywhere. The L150XR measures 5.5 x 3.3 x 1 inches and weighs just 13.2 ounces.
- Grade A battery cells and high quality circuitry provide protection against short circuit, anti-discharge protection, anti-overcurrent protection and anti-explosion protections. 500+ lifetime use cycles.
- Package includes: 1 Limefuel Rugged L150XR 15,000mAh External Battery, 1 carrying strap with clip, and 1 USB Charging Cable. 12 month warranty on all Limefuel products.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Compare with similar items
Limefuel Rugged L150XR
The toughest portable battery on the market! With an IP66 rating, it's totally dust proof, shock, crush, vibration proof, and water proof (with top cover closed). We've even run over it with a car! Other external batteries on the market use standard 1A inputs. Featuring a 2A input meaning the L150XR can be charged in as little as 7 hours. Universally compatible output ports deliver full speed charging to all devices, just plug in and juice up!
Outdoor sports, heavy duty work environments, urban adventures, emergency or everyday use
Popular Compatible Devices
Apple: iPhone 6, 6+, 5S, 5C, 5, 4, 4S, 3G / iPad 4, 3, 2, 1 / iPad Mini / iPod
Samsung: Galaxy S5, S4, S3, S2, S / Galaxy Note 2, 1 / Galaxy Tab / Focus S / Infuse
Google: Nexus 5, 4, 7, 10
Amazon: Kindle, Kindle Fire, Kindle HD
HTC: M8, One, X, S, V / Sensation / EVO / Radar / Inspire / Vivid / Wildfire S / ThunderBolt / Incredible 2 S / Rezound / Desire / Droid DNA
Motorola: Droid Razr Maxx HD, Droid Razr HD, M, 4 / Bionic / Atrix / Triumph
Nokia: Lumia 920, 900, 710, 800 / N8 / N9
Blackberry: Z10, Q10, Bold, Torch, Curve, Playbook
Sony: Xperia Z, M, XP, L / PSP
Other: Go Pro Hero4, 3(+) / Nook, Nook Color, Nook HD/ Handheld camcorders / Point-n-shoot digital cameras / Bluetooth Speakers
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I live out side US in the caribbean so raising the warratny is pointless and cost to send back wont make sesne.
This cost me alot to import worst product ever sucksssssss.. Imagine my cheerio has lasted longer on this.
PLEASE EVERYONE DONT BUT THIS DO NOT BUY THIS DO NOT BUY THIS
Support was willing to replace but I am outside US. Anyways I had a theroy I let it blink it self to death for 5 days. I then was ffinally able to fully charge and and it is now working like before