- Save 3% on Hygrometer Thermometer TP-50 when you purchase 1 or more any item offered by i-Tronics. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 5% on ThermoPro TP55 Digital Humidity Gauge when you purchase 1 or more items offered by i-Tronics. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 5% on Wireless Remote Thermometer TP11 when you purchase 1 or more items offered by i-Tronics. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 5% on Super fast TP02s meat thermometer when you purchase 1 or more items offered by i-Tronics. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 10% on iTronics LED Dual Alarm Clock Radio with USB Charging when you purchase 1 or more Qualifying items offered by i-Tronics. Enter code VKHHWD84 at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
iPets PET619S 100% Waterproof & Rechargeable Dog Shock Collar 900 ft Remote Dog Training Collar with Beep Vibrating Electric Shock Collar for All Size Dogs (10-100lbs)
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- 【5 YEARS Replacement or Refund Warranty】If you ever have any issue with your dog bark collar, just contact us! Ipets US Based Customer Service (Phone & Email) 5 Days a Week
- 【Intuitive Design Layout】Electric dog collar with separate sound, vibration and shock buttons, allowing for faster corrections instead of multiple button presses to switch between modes
- 【Easy to use】Dog training collar features adjustable intensity dial quickly offers precise stimulation level (0-100) of customization for Vibration / Static Stimulation; Standard Tone (Beep) Mode
- 【Waterproof & Rechargeable】100% waterproof receiver and water-resistant transmitter; Dog electronic collar with rechargeable remote and collar, you can charge both simultaneously to save time
- 【900ft Remote Control】Dog shock collar with remote range up to 330 yards which designed with RF434Mhz technology, easily train your dog in the park or backyard
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Upgraded Version iPets PET619S 900 ft Remote Dog Shock Collar Rechargeable & Waterproof Dog Training Collar with Beep Vibrating Electric Shock Collar for All Size Dogs (10-100lbs)
The iPets PET619S remote shock collar combines many of the features and elements commonly found in dog training collars but with a compact receiver design to accommodate a larger variety of dog sizes from up 10 pounds and up. This unit was designed ergonomically with an amateur in mind, and provides a “no look” one hand operation, so you’re more focused on your dog. With our new rapid charging technology and ability to charge both devices simultaneously, this e-collar is always ready when you are.
- Our collars can be used for a variety of purposes. Here are a few examples: Basic Dog Obedience, Hunting, Digging, Aggressive, Barking control, Jumping up, and bolting
- Reduced receiver design to accommodate smaller dogs; Shock collar for dogs from 10 lbs or Larger. Able to fit small, medium and large dogs. TPU Collar Size up to 25 inches long
- Range: Up to 330 Yards
- Battery Type: Rechargeable Lithium Batteries for Collar Receiver and Remote Transmitter, charge at the same time
- Water Capabilities: Waterproof Collar Receiver
- Quick and straightforward pairing process
- Enhanced and safe conductive plastic contact points
- Includes one collar, Remote Transmitter can control up to two dogs with additional receiver
Easy to set up, as simple as this!
- The hand-held remote is designed well to fit your hand, it will not be too big or too small.
- Dog training collar with separate shock, vibrate and sound buttons, allowing for faster corrections instead of multiple button presses to switch between modes. No need to go through menus to get to the other functions, which is especially important when training as you can quickly reward good behavior with a beep, and discourage bad behavior with a vibrate or shock.
Easy to set up, as simple as this!
- The dog shock collar is designed with adjustable intensity dial which offering precise stimulation level (0-100) of customization for Vibration / Static Stimulation and standard Tone (Beep) Mode.
- The intensity level is adjustable with the rotating dial on top, which is a wheel that you can move quickly to help you to train your dog easier and more humanely.
iPets PET619S Solve Your Biggest Behavior Problems
Teach your dog to walk beside you on or off leash
Jumping Up -
Stop jumping on you and others in an instant
Stop an emergency in its tracks from a distance
Pattern Name: For one dog
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Safety InformationCAUTION! Please read and follow the instructions in manual. Proper fit of the collar is important. A collar worn for too long or made too tight on the pet's neck may cause skin damage. These collars can cause pressure necrosis if used incorrectly and is often misidentified as burns. 1. Avoid leaving the collar on the dog for more than 12 hours per day. 2. If it's possible, reposite the collar on the pet's neck every 1 to 2 hours. 3. Check the fit of the collar to prevent excessive pressure; follow the instructions in this manual. 4. Never connect a lead to the electronic collar; it will cause excessive pressure on the contacts. 5. When using a separate collar for a lead, don't put pressure on the electronic collar. 6. Wash the dog's neck area and the contacts of the collar weekly with a damp cloth. 7. Examine the contact area daily for signs of a rash or a sore. 8. If a rash or sore is found, discontinue use of the collar until the skin has healed. 9. If the condition persists beyond 48 hours, see your veterinarian. These steps will help keep your pet safe and comfortable. Millions of pets are comfortable while they wear stainless steel contacts. Some pets are sensitive to contact pressure. You may find after some time that your pet is very tolerant of the collar. If so, you may relax some of these precautions. It Is important to continue daily checks of the contact area. If redness or sores are found, discontinue use until the skin has fully healed.
IngredientsTraining collars are used to train the dogs instead of punishing. This collar has three options to train the dogs, Beep, vibration and Static shock. And the static shock will always be the last source to use. We'd like to recommend our strong vibration training collar as well if you don't want to use static shock collar.
IngredientsLIMITED 5 YEARS WARRANTY iPets warrants this product to be free of defects in parts, materials and workmanship for a period of 365 days, from date of purchase. Should any repairs or servicing under this warranty be required, contact Customer Service by phone or email for instructions on how to pack and ship the product to iPets. iPets CUSTOMER SERVICE Telephone: 1-866-877-7949 (USA & Canada only) Email: email@example.com Hours: Weekdays 9:00 AM- 6:00 PM EST
IngredientsTroubleshooting: 1. Please synchronise the transmitter and receiver before using. 2. There're 2 channels for this product, if you synchronise the transmitter and receiver in channel 1, the receiver collar can only be controlled in channel 1, it won't work in channel 2. 3. There are 100 levels for vibration and shock function (0-100lvs), if you set the level at 0, the vibration and shock function won't work.
Directions1. Please charge the transmitter and receiver for 2 hours when you get the product for the first time. If the transmitter and receiver in low power status, please charge them for 2 hours at most. 2. Don't charge the product under circumstance of high-temperature.
Seller Warranty Description100% tested Ipets Dog Training Collars with 5 Years Free Replacement Warranty; BUY WITH CONFIDENCE.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I like this system much better. I synced both dogs to one controller. There is a switch on the side to select which dog you want to correct. I personally have not used the shock feature. I do wish there was some kind of feature that would turn off the shock feature so that the button can’t be accidentally pushed.
After putting the collars on they learned very quickly about barking at every golfer, dog-walker and dog. They respond very well to beep and vibrate. I haven’t needed the shock feature; nice to have if need be. The vibration mode is annoying enough that they stop barking and digging (great for stopping unwanted digging). I am able to keep the collar very loose because no skin contact is needed for beep and vibrate. I personally think the prongs for electric shock mode are too tight for their throat. I am only using the beep/vibrate modes for ‘outside bad behaviors’. They do some bad things inside too, but I don’t want to take away all of their unique dog personalities. I feel these collars are giving me a lot of flexibility to ‘fix’ specific behaviors outside and leaving other indoor behaviors as ‘okay’.
We’ve had no problems with the collars for the most part. One does occasionally shut itself off. I think when it goes into sleep mode, when the dog isn’t moving, if the battery is low it doesn’t turn back on by itself.
I am so happy. This purchase has ‘made my house great again!’