Unicook Heavy Duty Waterproof Barbecue Gas Grill Cover, 55-inch BBQ Cover, Special Fade and UV Resistant Material, Durable and Convenient, Fits Weber Char-Broil Nexgrill Brinkmann Grills and More
|Price:||& FREE Shipping. Details & FREE Returns|
$3.00 extra savings coupon applied at checkout.
Sorry. You are not eligible for this coupon.
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- 【Upgraded Material】- New special fade resistant fabric with vinyl coating, water repellent processed, the new material exhibits superior colorfastness, resists UV, repels rain, resists tears and cold cracking, durable and long-lasting, gives your grill all year round protection against sun, rain, snow, hail, wind, dust, dirt and etc.
- 【Handles and Straps】- Durable fabric handles at two sides for easy fitting and removal effortlessly in seconds. Handles can also be used for hanging and storage. Convenient heavy duty 1.5" wide fastening straps keep cover securely fastened and prevent cover from slipping or blowing off
- 【Covered Air Vents】- Wide covered mesh vents at both sides for air circulation to let moisture escape, the air circulation can also prevent your cover from blowing away by high winds
- 【Dimension】- Measures 55" width by 23" depth and 42" height, fits most grills with 3 to 4 burners, width between 47” and 53”. ﹡Not designed to cover the wheels entirely, the grill could be moved freely with cover on
- 【Wide Selection】 Unicook outdoor grill covers are designed to fit grills in various shapes and sizes for your selection. Please click "UNICOOK" button on top to find the right cover to protect your grill.
Frequently bought together
Top rated from our brands
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
If you enjoy grilling often, you will want to ensure that your grill stays clean and dry in the backyard until the next time it will be used. Unicook grill covers are designed to withstand all harsh weathers, protect your grill from sunlight, rain, dust, dirt and other outdoor elements all year round.
Unicook Grill Covers are Built to Outlast Others!
Unicook grill covers are made from a new generation of FADE RESISTANT fabric. They will not fade easily in the harsh heat of summer or crumble in the freezing cold winter, last longer than other common grill covers in the market.
- Width: 55 inches
- Depth: 23 inches
- Height: 42 inches
Always choose a grill cover that is slightly larger than the dimensions of your grill for proper fit.
Unicook Outdoor Grill Cover, 55 Inch
Fade resistant, tear resistant and waterproof
- Fade resistant fabric with waterproof vinyl backing
- Handles for easy fitting and removal
- Fastening straps keep cover in place
- Concealed mesh vents for air circulation
- Fits grills up to 53" wide, accommodates most brands, including Weber, Charbroil, Jenn Air, DynaGlow, Nexgrill, Brinkmann and etc.
Heavy Duty & Waterproof Material
Unicook grill cover is constructed with heavy duty polyester fabric with waterproof vinyl backing, extra water repellent coating added on outer cover. Keep your grill dry and clean in all weathers.
Convenient Handles and Straps
Reinforced fabric handles are added on the cover for easy fitting and removal. The handles can also be used as a hanging loop. The fastening straps on both sides provide a customized fit and secure the cover in windy days.
Concealed Mesh Air Vents
The grill cover also features special concealed mesh vents at both sides to let moisture escape and reduce inside condensation, the air circulation can also prevent your cover from blowing away by high winds.
|32 Inch Grill Cover||50 Inch Grill Cover||60 Inch Grill Cover||65 Inch Grill Cover||70 Inch Grill Cover||75 Inch Grill Cover|
|Size||32"W x 24"D x 43"H||50"W x 22"D x 40"H||60"W x 23"D x 42"H||65"W x 24"D x 44"H||70"W x 24"D x 44"H||75"W x 24"D x 44"H|
Compare with similar items
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Edit on 11/10/18. I just noticed this cover has vents on each side! I am tickled to death. Also in case you want to get an idea of the dimensions of my grill it is 54x42x25. I may as well also add after the cover was on for two days it barely touches the ground so that is a big plus as I really didn't want it to touch so good deal there. Also the two handles really make a difference when taking it off and on and adjusting it once on. Just a nice feature to have.
Edit on 11/20/18 - After getting some sun for several days the cover has stretched out to where the bottom of cover does actually touch the ground. Not a lot but does touch.
After sending a message to the seller, they immediately took action to fix this. They were very surprised that the cover was not good.
I got a refund + a new cover. They kept track that and made sure I received a new cover and also inquired after if I was happy with the new product.
They have a great costumer support. Very honest and caring about having a high quality product.
I am in the Seattle area, we have lots of rain here all year long. The new cover I received works great. Protected my grill from the heavy rain.
I am happy with the new cover.
I am giving only 4 stars because the first cover was not good.
Originally, we purchased Weber's own cover at Home Depot. After getting home, we realize that that cover was for a different larger Weber grill. It cost $69.00 at Home Depot. The proper size Weber grill cover at Home Depot would have been about $50.00 +/- but it was not available in-store.
This is an excellent cover for your grill and you won't be disappointed. Plus, you'll save considerably over the cost of a comparable Weber grill cover.
One year later: As good as new. This is a great cover! Not a rip or any wear apparent.
Top reviews from other countries
Update: This cover made it through our hot, dry summer (semi-desert) with flying colours. No fading, no rips or tears. It still looks new. We will update in the spring if anything untoward happens in the winter.
There are air vents at either side of the cover which during higher wind will allow air to escape and more generally allow air to circulate underneath it. The handles on the top are really helpful aswell especially in removing the cover following a rain shower. Would definitely recommend.